Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies (20176 Views)

Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) / Seized $9.7m, £74,000 Were Birthday, Naming Ceremonies’ Gifts- Former NNPC GMD / Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Nobody: 8:43am On May 06, 2021
AFGHANISTAN REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by lucianohase(m): 8:46am On May 06, 2021
They ought to have listed the categories of dance
No 1 Waist dance

No 2 .......
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by lucianohase(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2021
They ought to have listed the categories of dance
No 1 Waist dance

No 2 .......

This people dey funny oh!
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by feed70: 8:48am On May 06, 2021
This people what ever they call them na big jokers, keep deceiving yourselfs.

Islie:
Despite condemnation from Nigerians, Hisbah group has continued its push for Islamic agenda in the North.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/05/kano-hisbah-stop-%E2%80%98immoral-dancing%E2%80%99-weddings-naming-ceremonies
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by knowhowk: 8:48am On May 06, 2021
One is in the Forest killing and asking for something ,One is in Town Officially doing what the one in the Forest is asking for .Sonnest the forest and the Official one will come together to become One ..Hhmmm! Make Dem just Stay for that Region alone oooo
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Mayeldah(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2021
supportnija:
God thank you to makeme a black man, God if am coming back to this world again please don't make a black man...I beg I take God beg you.

You take God beg God? grin grin grin

You are not going anywhere, na for Chibok village you go land in the next world.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by matrixme(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2021
Normally I avoid this northern Islamic affair, but this time...
Some other states will do partnership with serious organizations for the benefit of their people, but up north, Ishbar and association of event planners will do collabo to prevent youths from dancing.
No wonder there is no single serious Nollywood Celebrity from the core North. Their creative industry is zero. They prevent themselves from embracing in their movies. In 20 years time, they will weep over what they've done to themselves.
But alas, Nigeria won't be a single entity nation by then.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by bigtt76(f): 8:58am On May 06, 2021
Concerning demselves with nonsenses instead of tackling the real scourge... I just bow for these people

Islie:
Despite condemnation from Nigerians, Hisbah group has continued its push for Islamic agenda in the North.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/05/kano-hisbah-stop-%E2%80%98immoral-dancing%E2%80%99-weddings-naming-ceremonies
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by henrybomb(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2021
Sharia laws and hisbah police are meant for the less privileged.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Nobody: 9:02am On May 06, 2021
Rubbish...

Of all problems facing the state
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Viicfuntop(f): 9:05am On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:
Na Yoruba people I pity... few years from now...
Yoruba land will have same laws and rules...

This fact is obviously obvious.. Yoruba Muslims have taken over .. and Muslim populations of Yoruba people are daily on increase

Kwara already is a Muslim state soon Oyo Ekiti osun will join .. before the final conquest of ogun and Lagos

But they’re not concerned... their problem Na igbos

Anything igbos gives them orgasm

... funny Na on top the orgasm dem go Dey .. when a caliphate and Emir will be installed

No be joke.... just a matter of time.

They’re already on ground

Tinubu said Yoruba and Fulani are one. Only if Yoruba people understand the dept of that word.

Wetin concern me...

Happy caliphate and Emir in advance

I have never seen an Ondo Muslim . In my hometown, there is no mosque. I have literally not seen a mosque in my state. So even if what scares you could probably happen, it can’t happen in Ondo and Ekiti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Shellsploit: 9:08am On May 06, 2021
Microwhy:

How is their stance relate to religion of piss..
Grow up ode.

Is that all ..?
Ewure adugbo grin
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:09am On May 06, 2021
Every human being on earth (who is not a Muslim) should be eternally grateful to God that Islam is not the only religion on earth.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by membranus: 9:10am On May 06, 2021
Evanderbright:
So which kind of dance dem want make kano people dey dance?

Republic of arewanistan go dey conservative pass Iran and Saudi arabia oo cheesy

Na dere headache, as long as they leave my SW alone.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Funmilade11(f): 9:33am On May 06, 2021
Whitecoal711:
How those it stop killing and kidnapping in the north,
How those it stop ganduje from pocketing the state money
How those it help the situations of hunger in the north
Of what benefit those it add Nigeria GDP

Does not those

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Xkale1234(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2021
peteregwu:
I don't undersrsnd the work of hisbah? One of the most confused religion have ever seen in my life.
hmmmmmm confuse u go know
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by OvisFranko: 9:42am On May 06, 2021
Is Kano still part of Nigeria?
The Fundamental Human Rights of Nigerians should be respected irrespective of their religious affiliation.
Religion is to make us more humane not to imprison our fellow humans.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by peteregwu(m): 9:43am On May 06, 2021
Viicfuntop:

I have never seen an Ondo Muslim . In my hometown, there is no mosque. I have literally not seen a mosque in my state. So even if what scares you could probably happen, it can’t happen in Ondo and Ekiti

I guess you are right. I have been to ondo and I hardly see them around.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by EyeofanEagle(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:

This fact is obviously obvious.. Yoruba Muslims have taken over .. and Muslim populations of Yoruba people are daily on increase

Kwara already is a Muslim state soon Oyo Ekiti osun will join .. before the final conquest of ogun and Lagos

... funny Na on top the orgasm dem go Dey .. when a caliphate and Emir will be installed

Tinubu said Yoruba and Fulani are one. Only if Yoruba people understand the dept of that word.

Wetin concern me...

Go take your meds
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Joromi1: 10:16am On May 06, 2021
Bloody terrorists.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Yankee101: 10:18am On May 06, 2021
No work to do

Taliban like Afghanistan loading
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by mrwonlasewonie: 10:31am On May 06, 2021
gambia:
Sharia law is only for the poor.
Sharia Na poor man's law.it does not apply to the likes of elrufai's league of northerns grin

Abokis and stoop1dity grin
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Bluntemperor: 10:33am On May 06, 2021
fitzmayowa:

This is 2021 and top most priority for these set of backward holier than Saudi Arabia extremists is to ban dancing

I just wandero!
Even,in Dubai, they are fast moving away from this body-paint human being system as we see in Kano.
Just waste of Public Funds.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Heavensent01(m): 10:44am On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Wetin concern me...

Yoruba yoruba in all of thread

do you think you won't make sense to your fellow imbeciles liking your imbecilic comments if you don't mention Yoruba?

or you think you won't get likes & shares if you don't mention that word Yoruba

with this your low IQ, one can easily predict the kind of family you emanated from, I pity the offspring that will takeover from your stupidity
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Nobody: 10:45am On May 06, 2021
You will never see this anti-social group obeying the constitution of Nigeria but using sharia law to ensure perpectual enslavement of their hapless local people while the elites are untouchables.

They will never place a ban on the atrocious activities of bandit, BH terrorists who are committing more evil and wickedness against them or the poor among them.

Meanwhile, their commander went to bang a LovePeddler in a hotel and they wanted to use the doctrine of taqqiya that she was his daughter.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Asgard73: 10:47am On May 06, 2021
Heavensent01:

Yoruba yoruba in all of thread

do you think you won't make sense to your fellow imbeciles liking your imbecilic comments if you don't mention Yoruba?

or you think you won't get likes & shares if you don't mention that word Yoruba

with this your low IQ, one can easily predict the kind of family you emanated from, I pity the offspring that will takeover from your stupidity

Seun lala
Rule 2
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Heavensent01(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Seun lala
Rule 2

those you called we banned me if they're bias in justice like Buhari

you've been abusing Yoruba all your life on this thread and those you're calling overlook your overzealousness, ridiculous posts and dumbness

i believe they're not unaware not to notice how you've made yourself a nuisance on Nairaland

if you're not banned then no one can banned me for taming your naivety against insulting my tribe, get that to your dumb and watery brain
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Asgard73: 10:53am On May 06, 2021
Heavensent01:

those you called we banned me if they're bias in justice like Buhari

you've been abusing Yoruba all your life on this thread and those you're calling overlook your overzealousness, ridiculous posts and dumbness

i believe they're not unaware not to notice how you've made yourself a nuisance on Nairaland

if you're not banned then no one can banned me for taming your naivety against insulting my tribe, get that to your dumb and watery brain

Typical gibberish from a Yoruba man.

We’re done

If they wan they ban you .. if they want make dem free

Next...
I don’t do gay.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by JimmyBishop: 10:53am On May 06, 2021
Susu888:
The hypocrites are already here!
Live your life the way you like nd let other live the way they like!!
Sharia is a way of life... You don't like living under sharia governed states move out to a state not governed by sharia laws, whts the big deal? You however cannot force me to live like you in the name of exposure or liberation.

I will not jettison God's laws for man made laws! Just so i can viewed as a modern person.

F*ck your foreign exposure! If its immorality you're after pack nd go that side.

Rubbish!!

Does it occur to you that it's not every Kano State indigene that's a Muslim. Yes, they may be in the minority. But INDIGENES!
And you said @ the bolded?
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Heavensent01(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Typical gibberish from a Yoruba man.

We’re done

If they wan they ban you .. if they want make dem free

Next...
I don’t do gay.

your igbotic stupidity is a shame on Ndigbo

I just hope the way you live your life is not the standard way of life of an average Igbo man? if it is there is danger ahead in southeast

imagine having many of your likes in southeast, how does development want to happened with such low IQ like you

one volunteer should take you the lab to flush all your brain and fix even if is cow own there so that you can still cope with life

or you should be taking to the zoo to be watch, you will be useful to your people, if you're being watched in the zoo with tips
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Asgard73: 10:57am On May 06, 2021
Heavensent01:

your igbotic stupidity is a shame on Ndigbo

I just hope the way you live your life is not the standard way of life an average Igbo man? if it is there is danger ahead in southeast

imagine having many of your likes in southeast, how does development want to happened with such low IQ like you

one volunteer should take you the lab to flush all your brain and fix even if is cow own there so that you can still cope with life

or you should be taking to the zoo to be watch, you will be useful to your people, if you're being watched in the zoo with tips

Next!

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Heavensent01(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Next!

taking you to the zoo by a good Samaritan is next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" / Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) / Task Force To Arrest Motorists Defying New Rules As Lagos Re-Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.