Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies (20177 Views)

Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) / Seized $9.7m, £74,000 Were Birthday, Naming Ceremonies’ Gifts- Former NNPC GMD / Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Regie2bless: 10:59am On May 06, 2021
Islie:
Despite condemnation from Nigerians, Hisbah group has continued its push for Islamic agenda in the North.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/05/kano-hisbah-stop-%E2%80%98immoral-dancing%E2%80%99-weddings-naming-ceremonies
this is another terrorist organisation building up, no body is saying anything yet until it turn to full terrorist organisations
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Asgard73: 11:00am On May 06, 2021
Heavensent01:

taking you to the zoo by a good Samaritan is next
Yawn.
Next!

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:01am On May 06, 2021
Racoon:
You will never see this anti-social group obeying the constitution of Nigeria but using sharia law to ensure perpectual enslavement of their hapless local people while the elites are untouchables.

They will never place a ban on the atrocious activities of bandit, BH terrorists who are committing more evil and wickedness against them or the poor among them.

Meanwhile, their commander went to bang a LovePeddler in a hotel and they wanted to use the doctrine of taqqiya that she was his daughter.
I'm very ignorant of this Doctrine of Taqqiya. I first heard of the doctrine on Nairaland. Can you please enlighten me about it with reference from Quran (Muslim Holy Book).
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Heavensent01(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Yawn.
Next!

I won't stop depositing some senses in your dumb skull, your parents failed you on that

your mental state failed you

you've become a joke to yourself, disgracing your lineage for mere likes&shares

yawn well, yawn that stupidity out of that your empty tank ahead. all these utme kids
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Asgard73: 11:13am On May 06, 2021
Heavensent01:

I won't stop depositing some senses in your dumb skull, your parents failed you on that

your mental state failed you

you've become a joke to yourself, disgracing your lineage for mere likes&shares

yawn well, yawn that stupidity out of that your empty tank ahead. all these utme kids

Next jare....

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Heavensent01(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Next jare....

you're still not sane with this next jare

I thought you can type nonsense, reply back if you've that gut if I no put you to your place

blockhead ediot like you, Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba mumu hope.less goaat
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Asgard73: 11:18am On May 06, 2021
Heavensent01:

you're still not sane with this next jare

I thought you can type nonsense, reply back if you've that gut if I no put you to your place

blockhead ediot like you, Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba mumu hope.less goaat

Next!

Frustration and emotions grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Heavensent01(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Next!

Frustration and emotions grin

those two adjective best describe your madness here

one would think a Yoruba man impregnated your mother and run away the reason for your feeling inferior for them

to you, you might be abusing Yoruba but the mention of Yoruba in all thread speak of your low lifer, Low IQ, lack of self esteem and complex inferiority

I hope you're place under medical surveillance before you totally go insane
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Asgard73: 11:30am On May 06, 2021
Heavensent01:

those two adjective best describe your madness here

one would think a Yoruba man impregnated your mother and run away the reason for your feeling inferior for them

to you, you might be abusing Yoruba but the mention of Yoruba in all thread speak of your low lifer, Low IQ, lack of self esteem and complex inferiority

I hope you're place under medical surveillance before you totally go insane

grin
Next!

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Heavensent01(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:

grin
Next!

butt sniffing like you

talk your rubbish and let me put a dot on that your big Onitsha bridge kind of head

ewu!
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Asgard73: 11:37am On May 06, 2021
Heavensent01:

butt sniffing like you

talk your rubbish and let me put a dot on that your big Onitsha bridge kind of head

ewu!

grin
Emotions..

NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 06, 2021
Aderr:
cheesy

Inferiority complex shouldn't be celebrated.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Heavensent01(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:

grin
Emotions..

NEXT!

you obviously nothing reasonable on your head, the mention of Yoruba give you likes, how many of your imbeciles colleagues likes your post that didn't include Yoruba in it so far?

born throway maalu like you
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Asgard73: 12:32pm On May 06, 2021
Heavensent01:

you obviously nothing reasonable on your head, the mention of Yoruba give you likes, how many of your imbeciles colleagues likes your post that didn't include Yoruba in it so far?

born throway maalu like you

Typical Yoruba man grin
Next!

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Olabode211: 12:55pm On May 06, 2021
Imagine this north people telling us not to separate from nigeria and yet you are abusing one crazy law of who?Newton?abraham lincoln? sad shocked wink
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Ogbeniomo: 2:35pm On May 06, 2021
Susu888:
The hypocrites are already here!
Live your life the way you like nd let other live the way they like!!
Sharia is a way of life... You don't like living under sharia governed states move out to a state not governed by sharia laws, whts the big deal? You however cannot force me to live like you in the name of exposure or liberation.

I will not jettison God's laws for man made laws! Just so i can viewed as a modern person.

F*ck your foreign exposure! If its immorality you're after pack nd go that side.

Rubbish!!

why is it that to obey your gods must be by force?
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Heavensent01(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Typical Yoruba man grin Next!

ode
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by neyohh: 3:00pm On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:
Na Yoruba people I pity... few years from now...
Yoruba land will have same laws and rules...

This fact is obviously obvious.. Yoruba Muslims have taken over .. and Muslim populations of Yoruba people are daily on increase

Kwara already is a Muslim state soon Oyo Ekiti osun will join .. before the final conquest of ogun and Lagos

But they’re not concerned... their problem Na igbos

Anything igbos gives them orgasm

... funny Na on top the orgasm dem go Dey .. when a caliphate and Emir will be installed

No be joke.... just a matter of time.

They’re already on ground

Tinubu said Yoruba and Fulani are one. Only if Yoruba people understand the dept of that word.

Wetin concern me...

Happy caliphate and Emir in advance

This will be good for Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Emperorone(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2021
Na so e dey start sad
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Asgard73: 3:26pm On May 06, 2021
Heavensent01:

ode

Mynd Seun lala..
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Aderr: 3:34pm On May 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Inferiority complex shouldn't be celebrated.
The humor was what got me. cheesy
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by felzokugo(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2021
Cow brains! Wch 1 b immoral dancing again??
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by felzokugo(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2021
supportnija:
God thank you to makeme a black man, God if am coming back to this world again please don't make a black man...I beg I take God beg you.
U say wetin??
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Oracleforce: 4:27pm On May 06, 2021
Misplacement of priority...
Instead of imposing all kinds of restriction laws on residents and indigene of Kano state. What they suppose to do is to earmark some areas in State as a non-Muslim area where foreigners, non-indigene can be liberal in their daily doing.....through this people will feel free in Kano State but with all kind of these draconian laws ....people will relocate and live in a place where they feel free....after all these is a democracy
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Friend22(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2021
As usual many Christians and pseudo Christians are putting their mouth into what is not there business in the first place.

If the north choose not toe your immoral path how is that your business.
And I bet some of you regurgitating rubbish are nkt as half as good as these northeners your love to hate.

Some Igbos whose brothers are dying and eating here in the north will still be vomiting rubbish too.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by businessone: 8:03pm On May 06, 2021
Susu888:
The hypocrites are already here!
Live your life the way you like nd let other live the way they like!!
Sharia is a way of life... You don't like living under sharia governed states move out to a state not governed by sharia laws, whts the big deal? You however cannot force me to live like you in the name of exposure or liberation.

I will not jettison God's laws for man made laws! Just so i can viewed as a modern person.

F*ck your foreign exposure! If its immorality you're after pack nd go that side.

Rubbish!!

Religion is a personal affair between you and God.Why must you force people to live the way you want.Hypocrite! It will surprise you after death to realise that you have been fooled by one Arabian throughout your life in this world.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Friend22(m): 8:06pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=Ogbeniomo post=101436282] why is it that to obey your gods must be by force?[/]
Why is that to be obey your god(your lust and desire) is by raining curses and insults on me?

This is the kind of liberation your preach.. Hypocrites!
Your liberation, as " liberal" and "secular" as it is can't tolerate me being different unless I conform to your on ever denigrate and debased standards?!.

Some of you can't even argue logically.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Friend22(m): 8:12pm On May 06, 2021
businessone:

Religion is a personal affair between you and God.Why must you force people to live the way you want.Hypocrite! It will surprise you after death to realise that you have been fooled by one Arabian throughout your life in this world.

Our religion goes beyond that weak and used lie that "religion is a personal affair".
Calling to good also means enforcing it too.

Does government say,safety is a personal affair ?
No.
That's why they have law enforcement agencies.

We know we don't have angels amongst us,but we won't used that as way of throwing away the baby and the bath water.

Islam is a religion of action,not " God knows what is in my mind " legless position.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by wealthtrak: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Viicfuntop:

I have never seen an Ondo Muslim . In my hometown, there is no mosque. I have literally not seen a mosque in my state. So even if what scares you could probably happen, it can’t happen in Ondo and Ekiti
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" / Obasanjo, Jonathan, Gowon absent at "Democracy Day celebration" / Henceforth, Loan Defaults Will Be Settled With Deposits From Other Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.