Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. (1152 Views)

My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by Casalindal(f): 11:52pm On May 05, 2021
I need medical opinions and advice here guys. So you all know that I donated my eggs to my sister in-law as she had medical challenges having kids of her own. The process was done but medically, financially and also legal process as well. Now I have noticed I’m more attached to her child and most time will just drive to their house just to see him. How do I get this out of my head?? I am very emotional anytime I think of him and I can not help it.

Help me guys
Re: I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 05, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if these ladies you all used as your display pictures are aware of the nonsense you write online. You can only deceive the gullibles with the f in front of your moniker angry

May your healing come quickly

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by Goldbw122(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2021
You know blood is thicker than water, so do you self a favor stop going to the house and focus on other things , this will benefit your life when you do that then you have less time to get emotionally involve with the child.
Just take care..
Re: I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by Ayemileto(m): 11:55pm On May 05, 2021
Just checked up on your previous threads.

The troubles in your life is beyond normal already.

You need to go for deliverance.
Re: I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by Oluromantic: 11:56pm On May 05, 2021
Casalindal are you serious or you just feel like typing something. Before I know how to advice you
Re: I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:09am On May 06, 2021
Don't you have a child, I thought you were married?
Re: I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by padi94(m): 12:11am On May 06, 2021
Women una get winch for body, one of the spirit don dey push you to go cause wahala for your sister inlaw marriage.

Wait o lets think about this, if she is your sister inlaw, that means you are somewhat related to the husband. And you donate your egg to hos sperm.
This os almost like you slept with the man medically to produce the child, cos the egg is from your loins, relation to relation.
If this doesn't count as incest or abominable, e go remain small.

OP explain the relationship, I may be wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by Nobody: 12:14am On May 06, 2021
Watin come concern us if your fowl lay egg and you carry am give your sister in-law, abi which kind wahala be this
Re: I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by mmadu4: 1:17am On May 06, 2021
transfer your eggs. are you okay ? brother why na
Re: I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by LikeAking: 1:29am On May 06, 2021
at OP - DM me ASAP. I have a solution but I cant drop it here.
Re: I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by 1beat(m): 3:24am On May 06, 2021
God will help you
Re: I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by tit(f): 4:11am On May 06, 2021
So sperm from YOUR BROTHER was used to fertilize YOUR EGG?
Re: I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by richmond500: 4:23am On May 06, 2021
This LaCasera abi na casketLimca moniker is a guy Jor.
Even zzor did a better job deceiving ppl.

I donate my egg ni, I donate my balls ko. Mtchew
Re: I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by femi4: 5:08am On May 06, 2021
Casalindal:
I need medical opinions and advice here guys. So you all know that I donated my eggs to my sister in-law as she had medical challenges having kids of her own. The process was done but medically, financially and also legal process as well. Now I have noticed I’m more attached to her child and most time will just drive to their house just to see him. How do I get this out of my head?? I am very emotional anytime I think of him and I can not help it.

Help me guys
Receive sense
Re: I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by Nobody: 7:59am On May 06, 2021
Casalindal:

Help me guys
stop lying fake thread every where from u
Re: I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child. by eyinjuege: 3:20pm On May 06, 2021
Weird story.
Does that mean your brother's sperm was used to fertilize your egg?
Unless you're married and the sister in law is your husband's sister sha

(1) (Reply)

Can You Be Married & Still Be Strangers? / Huge,fat Or Big? / The Second Child Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.