Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) (75991 Views)

Ayomide Adeleye Handed Over To Police By The Army In Lagos (Photo) / AK-47 Rifles Concealed In Grasses To Evade Detection. Photos / Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Incognito403: 8:49am On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad
2. The cooling fins is absolute gibberish, more of a design than its actual functionality.
3. The grip seems to be made of plastic, or a slippery material. The actual essence of that part was not functional in design.
4. Trigger loop is too wide for an automatic rifle by few millimeters
5. Wide gap between barrel jacket and hand guard,. Its accuracy would definitely have wide errors, except used by exceptional professional
6. The butt is outdated and not handy.

............. Their is still more room for improvements
Audio analyst. I'm sure you're an Iponbian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by kingsleefolli(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad
2. The cooling fins is absolute gibberish, more of a design than its actual functionality.
3. The grip seems to be made of plastic, or a slippery material. The actual essence of that part was not functional in design.
5. Wide gap between barrel jacket and hand guard,. Its accuracy would definitely have wide errors, except used by exceptional professional

you
Bross you be weapon manufacturer.am confused ooooo.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2021
arcahmad:
How l wish that there is no weapons, everywhere is at peace.
and we are wondering where Fulani herdsmen got there waepons?
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Awoleesu(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad

Are you an armourer?
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Enyimbamercedes: 8:54am On May 06, 2021
Looks like the same type used by the "bandits"

No be from my mouth them go hear say we day produce guns for "bandits"
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by emperordelis(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2021
More bargaining power with bandits,give us the rustled cows and take 5000pieces of Naija made AK47's..Misplaced priority
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by DeAlphaMale(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2021
The guns i see nigerian soldiers with makes me want to weep... You'd hardly see precision rifles with them only aks with high recoils... Makes me even wonder if they equip their guns with scopes
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2021
SEGLIZ:

the truth has always been weapons the only thing is it get sophisticated by the day.
mind you weapons are meant to protect mankind but the evil in man made it a thing to dread.
Weapons were made to protect mankind from what? Mankind! If mankind was peaceful there wouldn’t be need for weapons in the first place.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by kenx1(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:
AK-47 was produced in 1947; that is Nineteen Forty Fúcking Seven! That's over 70 years ago!!! It's MOSTLY used by terrorists and better guns have been developed, yet naija wan die on top AK-47. I don't even think this latest "improvement" is up to that of the AK-74! We need Carbine guns, M4/M4A1, M320, AR-15, M16, etc

The world BEST MILITARIES have gone beyond AK47

1 Like

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad

Hmmmmmm I need to tell them

1 Like

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by ogbuefi677(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:
AK-47 was produced in 1947; that is Nineteen Forty Fúcking Seven! That's over 70 years ago!!! It's MOSTLY used by terrorists and better guns have been developed, yet naija wan die on top AK-47. I don't even think this latest "improvement" is up to that of the AK-74! We need Carbine guns, M4/M4A1, M320, AR-15, M16, etc
I swear.
Na only militia de use AK-47 nowadays

1 Like

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by rhektor(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2021
arcahmad:

People will still throw stones grin

1 Like

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2021
Incognito403:

Audio analyst. I'm sure you're an Iponbian.
If an average “iponbian” is this knowledgeable about firearms then that’s a testament to them.

1 Like

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by dabeto: 8:56am On May 06, 2021
triple996:

grin bcus it's was produced in kaduna??. If to say na 4 kanu's backyard now we 4 don hear word.

You are in pains simply because it was produced in kaduna. Where is d one you produced 4rm your backyardgrin.
What is the joy in producing it in kaduna when it will be used against kaduna south indigenes

1 Like

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by JohnSin97: 8:59am On May 06, 2021
Minjim:

You don't know jack about weapons used by the Chinese army

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infantry_equipment_of_the_People%27s_Liberation_Army_of_China

Am sure you didn't even read the Wikipedia page you shared.... it's too early for arguments, not in the mood.

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by zudozz: 9:00am On May 06, 2021
Can u imagine wetin this ones dey make?

They no make computer or electric cars?
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Jenny1010(f): 9:01am On May 06, 2021
I wish I can lay my hand on one of those. So I can say hi to one son of a b***h angry
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by billyG(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2021
No wonder NA has not enough weapons but bandits has enough..
AK-47 is a very rugged weapons,easy to maintain, dismantle,can shoot if immersed in water.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2021
subsidy for both sponsored of Bandit and Bandits, instead of sneaking and smuggling, the gun is at their doorsteps

Lord please wake my people up from slumber
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by lastempero: 9:05am On May 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:

It's not about the year it was first manufactured but the impact after momentum. And Ak no dey Bleep up like that. It's built for rugged region. Water no be hm enemy too
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by SEGLIZ: 9:05am On May 06, 2021
Grandmeister:

Weapons were made to protect mankind from what? Mankind! If mankind was peaceful there wouldn’t be need for weapons in the first place.

protect mankind from evil.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by PAQ(m): 9:06am On May 06, 2021
arcahmad:

Lol. Cane didnt need an AK47 to kill Abel. Everything around us is a potential weapon, even the human body.

World peace is impossible, even if all the weapons vanish today!

1 Like

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by walozanga(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2021
arcahmad:

People go even turn vampire, add extra tooth grin then make good use of them
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by des4ella(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2021
triple996:

grin bcus it's was produced in kaduna??. If to say na 4 kanu's backyard now we 4 don hear word.

You are in pains simply because it was produced in kaduna. Where is d one you produced 4rm your backyardgrin.
You no reason wetin u type
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Wiseoldman: 9:13am On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad

Hmmmm.....What did you write up here?
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by SEGLIZ: 9:16am On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:

As of date, I dont know tomorrow, the Ak47 is still a fire power to reckon with. It still on the shelfs since 1947, that should signal to you alot

you know our guys enjoys arguing and criticising without reason.

1 Like

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by feeloscar(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Humans are the most dangerous weapon(s). No weapon will ever harm you unless its been controlled by a human(s). With or without weapons, there'd only be peace when our minds decide for such, which I don't see being a possibility.
"Guns don't kill people, people kill people" -DMX-
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by MightySparrow: 9:18am On May 06, 2021
arcahmad:

Hmmm. when there was none, Cain invented one. If there are no human beings like other planets, peace, peace, peace everywhere. Man' s minds is the source of all evl.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 06, 2021
In a civilised country police are meant to carry pistols,shotguns and not aks on street paroles...
Maybe aks in the trunk preferably for emergency combats
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by dominion001(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2021
Imagine a world without weapons

Just thinking aloud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.