Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

It Was A Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Mistake (521 Views)

Am I Making A Mistake? / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Was A Mistake by ubongdo33: 8:01am On May 06, 2021
It was in the early hours of today morning,I prayed and thanked God for life,read the word.there is another room where there are 4 females .I left the room where I was to where they are,sat down and stared at them.to cut it short,2 of the four females suspected what happened and in the morning they both came to the parlour where I was and they suspected what happened which they say they will report it.my heart was beating like a heavy pound was hitting me. immediately I met them and said that what happened which they suspected
was a Mistake and will not happen again.they forgave me and warned me not to do it again.phew that was close.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Women! / Nigeria Police At Ibadan Wants To Conspire Against My Sister / Join Our Telegram Redpill Group (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.