Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) (63409 Views)

Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) / IMO : Pictures Of Major Roads In Owerri Due To Ipob's Stay At Home Order / Nigerian Army Blocks Christoph Koettl, New York Times Reporter On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by ablejesus26(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2021
Kingscee:

Grandson of Afonja, commenting and masturbating on any topic that concerned with igbos, is this love or hate?

Hmm you think I am afonja bcus I stand against senseless killings in Igboland.
You think I am afonja bcus I am against your wish for SE to be ravaged in unhampered fleets of chaos and insecurity??
Now tell me why I should believe you are Igbo, just because you advocate and preach violence,chaos and anarchy on the same region you claim to be from.

You can never be Igbo.
You are fulani.

Your deception is too obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by chaloskyx: 5:56pm On May 06, 2021
YOU GUYS SHOULD WIPEOUT THE WHOLE EAST NOW SINCE ITS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by poiZon: 6:00pm On May 06, 2021
Ojiofor:
Nnamdi Kanu is not affected by any of this in fact he is chilling from one hotel to another in Europe and America while people here suffer and get killed by the army.
Kanu is their commander is chief, u dont expect him to be on the front fighting.
Abi is buhari fighting at the front in sambisa or zamfara?

1 Like

Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by emperor863(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Sophistication has made people from west start reasoning like illiterates..

Yoruba will always celebrate on anything negative against igbos..

Look at them grin

Nigeria army love to flex on top civilians .. if boys come shoot em comot now... Yoruba will start singing their Sudan and Somali song

Ndia sef

What is the business of the Yoruba with happenings in the SE?. A group of persons are killing themselves and the Yoruba will complain? Bro, that is not it.

1 Like

Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by Farukshy: 6:28pm On May 06, 2021
This useless govt no see what is happening in Niger. This shows they have big hate for this tribe

Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by VictorUSA(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2021
Fools singing a poem.
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by od501: 6:30pm On May 06, 2021
okeyglm:
Kanu is useless. see the nonsense he has brought. yet he can't face the military. causing Wahala here and there.

Oha see mouth close. What are the army doing in the South East when they are needed in the North?
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by captainspear(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2021
All of a sudden I don't see those who were begging the Nigerian army to look for who to play friendly match with, abi dem dey stadium the watch the warm up with UGM?
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by onespecial(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2021
ablejesus26:
I wonder why nobody is considering the innocent unarmed civilians in all this hurryskurry ��.

Has the people cheering up this killers, made a proper evaluation on what happens when the military start carrying out operations in the Se??.

Let's condemn this senseless killings for it in no way portray any form of positive inplay on our Land.

I guess you were among those cheering and urging the police and military to kill more of peaceful unarmed protesters demanding for referendum. Hope you know that the senseless killings were triggered and I hope you condemned what triggered it and if actually you did, you would be blaming what and who triggered it and not condemn the so called senseless killings.

In your sane wanna be mind, let them continue peaceful protest so you keep on sending your forces to kill them while you feel entertained and happy. Table has turned now, you now want to condemn and leave out addressing the root cause of it. Hypocrite
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by onespecial(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2021
captainspear:
All of a sudden I don't see those who were begging the Nigerian army to look for who to play friendly match with, abi dem dey stadium the watch the warm up with UGM?

Your people can not do 1/1000 of what those guys are doing, I am 100% sure. You can't even muster the gut to think about it more or less to carry it out. To face instituted criminal uniformed men and scatter them is not ewedu and Amala matter.

Guess your so called military only form gallantry in the East and chicken out in the North. E Ku se ooo
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by keneck1: 8:31pm On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:

How we civilian take the suffer a.m... Atimes I Na akogoheri too much..
like living in Ilorin Dey affect you.

Better wake fro this your slumber.. I understand you’re a lady and emotional bla’s
Stay out instead .
All security checkpoint in the east must be dismantled

That’s fact.

And any civilian wey one act Nigeria hero like you should go and stand with them

How mAny times have this gun men open fire on civilians
Igboland is not a conquered territory... is part of Nigeria and if Nigeria government want to make it a conquered Territory igbos will resist it with muscle

You can continue to chose being a slave .. because of violence by Nigeria .. and their propaganda
Ndi igno will resist your type

We’ve moved pass this stage ...

Ship that has sailed can’t turn for a jonzing human

Ship has sailed
mouth organ,just like that jobless fugitive coward,go sit down
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2021
onespecial:

I guess you were among those cheering and urging the police and military to kill more of peaceful unarmed protesters demanding for referendum. Hope you know that the senseless killings were triggered and I hope you condemned what triggered it and if actually you did, you would be blaming what and who triggered it and not condemn the so called senseless killings.

In your sane wanna be mind, let them continue peaceful protest so you keep on sending your forces to kill them while you feel entertained and happy. Table has turned now, you now want to condemn and leave out addressing the root cause of it. Hypocrite

Point out anywhere in my post where I have ever supported brutality from the security force.

I know your type, you go about celebrating evil, using cheap,petty defense mechanism, to validate your evil wish for Igboland.
Now let me ask you how does chaos and anarchy in Igboland play a role in the struggle for freedom.

I don't want to believe you are Igbo bcus no Igboman will wish to see his own region plagued into senseless killings and insecurity at a marginal high level.

The killings of peaceful protesters is bad in all fronts.
This current situation in Igboland is bad in all fronts and should be condemned.
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 06, 2021
wwwihy:
IPOB IMO state in the mud.

God Bless South East
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 06, 2021
Ojiofor:

The traffic jam is caused due to activities of UGM.as if you don't know.

When did you travel to the East last to know this?
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 9:11pm On May 06, 2021
U most be a f00l
okeyglm:
Kanu is useless. see the nonsense he has brought. yet he can't face the military. causing Wahala here and there.
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by AMBURSAA(m): 9:17pm On May 06, 2021
ANYTHING TO CAUSE INSECURITY IN IGBO LAND I LIKE IT GOD SAI KANU
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by adekolaelect(m): 9:22pm On May 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

Was the Nigerian military created to block road?
No to play PS 5 Game on the road when you turned you states and Region to war zone .

Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by onespecial(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2021
ablejesus26:

Point out anywhere in my post where I have ever supported brutality from the security force.

I know your type, you go about celebrating evil, using cheap,petty defense mechanism, to validate your evil wish for Igboland.
Now let me ask you how does chaos and anarchy in Igboland play a role in the struggle for freedom.

I don't want to believe you are Igbo bcus no Igboman will wish to see his own region plagued into senseless killings and insecurity at a marginal high level.

This current situation in Igboland is bad in all fronts and should be condemned.

In a situation you have tried every possible means to avoid bloodshed and chaos yet you are being taken for granted, pushed to the wall, what else do you do ? Do you fold arms and allow evil thrive because you want no bloodshed ?
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by adekolaelect(m): 9:34pm On May 06, 2021
ablejesus26:

But attacks on Nigeria security force is not condemnable ? We told you people to call your people to order but you always reply us with insult !!! Do you now want us you always insulting to join hand in condemnig the activities of security force in your region ? Pls call Kanu and ESN to face them now.

Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by onespecial(m): 9:37pm On May 06, 2021
adekolaelect:
No to play PS 5 Game on the road when you turned you states and Region to war zone .

I guess the message on the picture in your signature is meant for you.

War zone ? Stop and search doesn't seem like military engagement. More over, what are they doing about NorthEast where it is shelling ? Ohh, North East is no war zone, na mulitary slaughter zone.

I wonder what police duty would be if the military should be on the streets doing stop and search.

This is one of the reasons you guys are strongly against Igbos leaving, you are afraid of what would become of you due to low mentality and very low way of reasoning
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by onespecial(m): 9:40pm On May 06, 2021
adekolaelect:
But attacks on Nigeria security force is not condemnable ? We told you people to call your people to order but you always reply us with insult !!! Do you now want us you always insulting to join hand in condemnig the activities of security force in your region ? Pls call Kanu and ESN to face them now.

Cry me an ocean. Attacks on very useless forces will be commended always as long as it is the bloodthirsty Nigerian forces.

Those the so called forces have killed are more than those they have saved.
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2021
adekolaelect:

Are you this fishybrained in reality.

What you read up there perfectly condemns this senseless killings on security men who are also Igbos.
So what are you blabbing about??.��

Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by Ojiofor: 10:08pm On May 06, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

When did you travel to the East last to know this?

Currently in the East.
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by sayisayi(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2021
SlayerForever:

Some of our youths are big fools and have no business on social media.

So you be wise man abi because you dey drink Buhari bitters?
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 06, 2021
okeyglm:
I pity for your future�
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by victons(m): 12:05am On May 07, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
There's still heavy tension in Imo state. The military blocked the entire Onitsha-Owerri section of Imo state. People are suffering on the road. Watch the video to see how travellers are complaining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFB0HVD82l4
They also block one lane at the Onitsha terminal for over 3weeks now.
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:36am On May 07, 2021
Ojiofor:

If not for bla bla bla.
He ran away to safety and ask you to face the the same military he ran away from.
grin e be thingz
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by dozern(m): 4:52am On May 07, 2021
I don't know why a very simple thing is difficult for this presidency to do. Let them change in their behavior and not by suffering the civilians this crisis will stop. For once let the presidency true nationalism in her governance. One tribe/religion cannot hold all the important security post. Other tribes are not goat , especially the Igbos. Stop nepotism ! Declare herdesmen and bandits terrorist group. Fight the bookoharam , herdsmen and bandits with equal measure at which ipob is being fought. Finally, for the Unknown gun men, I have expected the police to publicly apologize to the masses for long brutality , injustice and bribery and corruption meted out to them. In the south east and south south even south west police had exhibited unprofessional attitudes towards the innocent youths especially by the sars. And truth must be told, it was not started during Buhari regime. But let Buhari solve it once and for all. These and other reasons are the main reason US , UK and other countries believe that the solution to Nigeria complex insecurities is the hand of the presidency. Nobody wants crisis, but don't expect some people to succumb to injustice and marginalization. My opinion
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 7:01am On May 07, 2021
Ojiofor:

Currently in the East.

How many check points did you meet on the road if you travelled from Lagos?
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by Ojiofor: 7:54am On May 07, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

How many check points did you meet on the road if you travelled from Lagos?

I didn't come by road but from Owerri to Umuahia no check points and Umuahia to Enugu too.
And I have noticed that police stations are deserted if there is any robbery attack or any security threat you are on your own.
Heading to Abuja today anyway.
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by adekolaelect(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2021
onespecial:

I guess the message on the picture in your signature is meant for you.

War zone ? Stop and search doesn't seem like military engagement. More over, what are they doing about NorthEast where it is shelling ? Ohh, North East is no war zone, na mulitary slaughter zone.

I wonder what police duty would be if the military should be on the streets doing stop and search.

This is one of the reasons you guys are strongly against Igbos leaving, you are afraid of what would become of you due to low mentality and very low way of reasoning
The police you attacked and killed is what you want expect the government to rely on to correct the abnormality n you region? So you want the government to relax till the security threat worst to the level of North East before a proative measure is applied? We told you but you choose the side of troubles which you most endure the consequences of it when it befall you.where do you see that kind of Road blocks in South west? When you failed to embrace peace amicably Government will find ways to restore peace which may affect inocsent and economy of the people negatively.you people can not see these simply bcs of Hatred,prides and Ethnic bigots in you.

Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:
undecided Our army are better at manning checkpoints than fighting. If you know recall in Mali when multinational troops were tasked with helping the Malian government when Tuareg and allied Al-Aqeada groups were on the march to Bamako, it was mainly Chadian troop backed by the French that did the dirty job. Your soldiers were at the rear manning checkpoints.

At least UGM is keeping them busy rather than stay idle in the barracks.

Gallant in the south but cowards in the north running up and down crying no weapons.

Cheap social media talk!

Yes, they will remain gallant in the South. You wanted them to demonstrate weakness to allow a bunch of IPOB weaklings overrun government establishments in the South abi?

What do you care if they are not gallant in the North? Are you from the North? Did the North appoint you as their spokesperson?

Prepare o, more of your so-called UGM will go down. Let's watch out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) / Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.