Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,999 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) (63371 Views)

Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) / IMO : Pictures Of Major Roads In Owerri Due To Ipob's Stay At Home Order / Nigerian Army Blocks Christoph Koettl, New York Times Reporter On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by Nigeriadondie1: 10:33am On May 07, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Cheap social media talk!

Yes, they will remain gallant in the South. You wanted them to demonstrate weakness to allow a bunch of IPOB weaklings overrun government establishments in the South abi?

What do you care if they are not gallant in the North? Are you from the North? Did the North appoint you as their spokesperson?

Prepare o, more of your so-called UGM will go down. Let's watch out!

For every 1 UGM, eight security operatives would go down, you with expensive media talk.
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:

For every 1 UGM, eight security operatives would go down, you with expensive media talk.

UGMs wey don take cover since?

They can't dare show their faces.
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by Trutherme: 1:30pm On May 11, 2021
CoolAmbience:

UGMs wey don take cover since?

They can't dare show their faces.

Shut Up. Weak and frustrated olodo. UGM is not the reason why you were deported from Ghana.
Coolambience my abunna. This Yahoo Yahoo biz when you are doing will kiii you there.
Olodo
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2021
Trutherme:

Shut Up. Weak and frustrated olodo. UGM is not the reason why you were deported from Ghana.
Coolambience my abunna. This Yahoo Yahoo biz when you are doing will kiii you there.
Olodo

Lol.

See mugu!
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by Trutherme: 2:20pm On May 11, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

See mugu!

There you go. Mugu! Now that you have to us what you call your victims, tell us why you were deported or I will tell Nairalanders.

No be only coolambience. YahooYahooambience. Olodo!
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2021
Trutherme:

There you go. Mugu! Now that you have to us what you call your victims, tell us why you were deported or I will tell Nairalanders.

No be only coolambience. YahooYahooambience. Olodo!

Goat!

You nor well.

Who cares what a fool like you says.

Mtcheww.
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by Trutherme: 6:39pm On May 11, 2021
CoolAmbience:

My name is CoolAmbience. I am a Goat!

I no well and I don't care what Nairalanders say.

Mtcheww.

Good for you and bad for your people, Oloriburuku oshi
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2021
Trutherme:

Good for you and bad for your people, Oloriburuku oshi

Mtcheww!

Mumu.
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by Trutherme: 8:17pm On May 11, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Mtcheww!

Mumu.

Yahoo boy looking for people to dupe with fake ProcorrSolution business.
Look for something better to do with your sorry life.
I am not the reason for your deportation from Ghana

Werey Oloriburuku oshi
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2021
Trutherme:

Yahoo boy looking for people to dupe with fake ProcorrSolution business.
Look for something better to do with your sorry life.
I am not the reason for your deportation from Ghana

Werey Oloriburuku oshi

Do you even have anything to your name, whether yahoo or genuine?

Report me to EFCC na....

You papa tell you say I dupe am? Idiot!

Nor go find something to chop.

Poverty stricken fool!
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by captainspear(m): 7:09am On May 15, 2021
onespecial:

Your people can not do 1/1000 of what those guys are doing, I am 100% sure. You can't even muster the gut to think about it more or less to carry it out. To face instituted criminal uniformed men and scatter them is not ewedu and Amala matter.
War no be quarrel, keypad lions like you are the reasons why real life heroes have to carry the bravery of a thousand men, fighting with one hand tied to their balls with fancy words like rules of engagement a situation your hoely st UGM abuse to the maximum, cowards hiding behind innocent women and children, recruiting old men and denying them. oooppss I did it again, I showed respect to whom it is due,

Guess your so called military only form gallantry in the East and chicken out in the North. E Ku se ooo
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by LivingTribunal: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
This place looks like Mgbidi
I passed through this road yesterday and the traffic was free

I wonder what's happening sad

You are 100% correct, it is Mgbidi and it's still the same as I'm typing.. Apart from the trucks/drivers, passengers are forced to come down from buses and march pass the checkpoint with their hands raised above their heads. One of the lane is completely blocked as vehicles struggle to manage the other lane. A number of people had died at this point months ago as a result of stray bullets. It hasn't been easy for people, both passersby and the ones living around this checkpoint in Mgbidi, this is a small town along Onitsha/Owerri express road where I reside.
Re: Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) by LivingTribunal: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
36STATES:
Robbish, there is no military roadblock. Why could he not show the military blocking the road?

Making a video or taking pics close to the soldiers is suicidal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results / Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.