Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) (5212 Views)

10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 06, 2021
It seems there’s a conspiracy going on somewhere to marry off single ladies to unsuspecting men. In the past weeks, there have been several threads about ladies being ogbanje, witch and goddess just to lure unsuspecting men. On some of the threads you read comments like “she’s a white witch, she’ll bring you riches, she’ll bring you good luck, marry her ASAP”

Now for those of you that don’t have brain to think, I want you to know that, some ladies are smart enough to know your level of stupidity, she’ll deceive you into thinking she’s an ogbanje and you’ll marry her in a hurry.

When you marry her and take her off the market, just know her aim has been achieved. She’s now a housewife, YOUR wife, you can’t do nothing about it after except you want to run. grin

You’ll wait eternity for imaginary riches. Ode!!!

Don’t go and hustle to better your life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by MegaDesign: 1:45pm On May 06, 2021
Na todayyy?
Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by Righteousness2(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2021
Devil under any guise has nothing good to give. His Assignment is to Steal, kill and Destroy. Don't Deceive yourself ooo

6 Likes

Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 06, 2021
MegaDesign:
Na todayyy?
eyaaa e don teh!! grin
Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by jharper: 1:48pm On May 06, 2021
Hey I am james. I have completed my Ph.D. and now working as a professional editor for a reputed media house. I am very enthusiastic about academics and provides Assignment help in Canada and
Assignment Help
service in Uk
To enhance your writing skills there are different tools you might use like just go to the link and check it definitely work if you are a seeker in academics sessions
essay editor
paraphrasing tool
Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by rex444(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2021
Hahahhahahahaha I saw this coming
Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by GeneralPula: 7:20pm On May 06, 2021
No mind them..

Ogbanje ma foot..

Real Ogbanje girls no dey do evil self. They won’t force you to marry them at all. It will always be based on your want..

There’s is just to be with you and stand by you.

1 Like

Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by InfinityFabric: 7:38pm On May 06, 2021
With all these ogba aje or whatever, no of them have been able to invent not force their man to invent something beneficial.

Thunder fire �� all of una.

Low-lives thinking they're are something, like Arsenal fans

3 Likes

Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by CelebCircle: 9:20pm On May 06, 2021
Davido Reacts To Father Mbaka Issue, Calls Present Gov Evil

Watch gist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czM2ekAVXSY
Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by tydi(m): 9:53pm On May 06, 2021
There are ogbanjes in some ladies , my girl currently is a pure ogbanje. In fact she is the queen of them all . Yeah truly they’re luck filled and could predict the direction of the relationship from the onset. But they all have one weakness which is “Love” . Just make her fall in love with you and you have her to your biddings ,but once you she hates you run for your dear life. Again you can’t use the riches she gave you to live lavishly with another woman. She leaves you the money leaves with her to any other man beneficiary..

For peace of mind and long life hustle your money yourself. Know this , know peace !
Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by Deicide: 9:58pm On May 06, 2021
Abeg where person fit find this Obanje to date? I am in need of one grin
Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2021
Carchoice:
It seems there’s a conspiracy going on somewhere to marry off single ladies to unsuspecting men. In the past weeks, there have been several threads about ladies being ogbanje, witch and goddess just to lure unsuspecting men. On some of the threads you read comments like “she’s a white witch, she’ll bring you riches, she’ll bring you good luck, marry her ASAP”

Now for those of you that don’t have brain to think, I want you to know that, some ladies are smart enough to know your level of stupidity, she’ll deceive you into thinking she’s an ogbanje and you’ll marry her in a hurry.

When you marry her and take her off the market, just know her aim has been achieved. She’s now a housewife, YOUR wife, you can’t do nothing about it after except you want to run. grin

Hmm.

The intense Nigerian climate has confused some women and men too. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE OGBANJE in the sense that you guys are describing it.

In Nigeria if man is intuitive, very perceptive, has sound reasoning, sound judgement, very good decision maker, smart and gifted with predicting the future, he is described as just that.

If its a woman then she's ogbanje.

Shior?!

If a lie is repeated over and over again, it slowly becomes the truth.
Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by LikeAking: 12:00am On May 07, 2021
MADT!

Godess of wealth - LOL

But her fada no get money.

2 Likes

Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by Khd95(m): 12:32am On May 07, 2021
Dem dey disguise cheesy
Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by femi4: 5:30am On May 07, 2021
Goddess of wealth yet her family dey dine with poverty

1 Like

Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by chiommy123(f): 6:22am On May 07, 2021
Deicide:
Abeg where person fit find this Obanje to date? I am in need of one grin
be careful what you wish for.
Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by Masturbator2020: 7:42am On May 07, 2021
Carchoice:

I thought ogbanje and witches do scare men away?Oh now it attracts men to marry them?
The world is truly now on reverse gear.
Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by Hintona(f): 8:50am On May 07, 2021
I think in English ogbanjes are called indigo or crystal people.... Something like that.

Some people are very very intuitive, it might not be ogbanje.
Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) by McStoic(m): 12:07pm On May 07, 2021
Carchoice:

God pass all a dem!

(1) (Reply)

How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) / The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) / She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.