Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? (26407 Views)

Anambra Government Shares 3 Million Face Masks To Residents / You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by MissSlimbody(f): 3:26pm On May 08, 2021
Why were you disappointed
Bmaster:
I just checked to see if I can see any picture on your profile,but I'm disappointed.
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 08, 2021
debbydams:
hummm..Tomi it is well
hi me on whatsapp
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by grandstar(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2021
I buy about 95% of the time when I realize I won't be allowed entry into premises that demand its usage.

I just keep forgetting. Even those taking the lead in our congregations have urged us to comply fully with government health regulation. They are even more cautious than the government. No more house to house until further notice

Only online Bible study.

If interested in the Truth that sets men free, visit www.jw.org and request for a free online Bible study.
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Ebookherbs(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2021
funny enough people buy for me alot
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Gbest90(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2021
Angelfrost:
Not a damn one.... A dime of mine never entered into that face mask hypocrisy.

Bunch of people deceiving themselves wearing pieces of cloth on their faces or under their jaws (Mostly the latter), while NCDC kept cooking up figures inside their offices! tongue

Still waiting for those who said Nigeria will become worse than Europe and America by September 2020!

Lolz. You are certainly not alone on that.

In as much as I never doubted the existence of the virus, stuffing a piece of cloth under your jaw all day and still roaming round a market place containing thousands of persons didn't quite make sense to me.

In other news, it's nice to see Bielsa doing Bielsa things again.

Just hoping the CHAMPIONS (I need to say it while I still can grin cheesy ) can take advantage. cool
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Angelfrost(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2021
Gbest90:

Lolz. You are certainly not alone on that.

In as much as I never doubted the existence of the virus, stuffing a piece of cloth under your jaw all day and still roaming round a market place containing thousands of persons didn't quite make sense to me.

In other news, it's nice to see Bielsa doing Bielsa things again.

Just hoping the CHAMPIONS (I need to say it while I still can grin cheesy ) can take advantage. cool

Well, The Toons lent you guys a life line yesterday... Hopefully, the SOON TO BE CHAMPIONS do you another favor later today.

However, these will count for nothing if y'all lose guard against the "Once Mighty" Saints tonight!

Meanwhile, watch out for us... Europe is our prime destination!!! We are getting back to the top where we truly belong! Long live Bielsa! cool

1 Like

Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by possibilita(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2021
Non
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Richthekid: 6:24pm On May 08, 2021
I have none
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Drizzy5001(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2021
The number of face mask that I have bought, is enough to open a shop, face mask dey inside all my trouser, shirt, inside car, inside drawer, I no fit count.
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by tesstess(f): 7:25pm On May 08, 2021
Non! I never use money Buy nosemarsk since last year. I always find my way out where ever it's been demanded.
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by ofiko123(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2021
I cannot count..
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Josywhyte: 9:27pm On May 08, 2021
My own no past two
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by mrkings84(m): 10:58pm On May 08, 2021
Heaven bears me witness, have bought just one nose madk and that one is still there cos I don't even use it...

I only do put it in my pocket or bag whenever am going out in case of some emergency or checking by authorities....
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Ajimusty2: 11:40pm On May 08, 2021
Approximately 13,600
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by olayiwola72(m): 5:28am On May 09, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
Since corona don start, I never use face mask.

I thank God for the gift of life grin

Our leaders made us believe na scam

Big lie you no Dey enter bank
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by debbydams(f): 7:22am On May 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
hi me on whatsapp
the last time I checked u blocked me..humm it is well
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:32pm On May 09, 2021
I. I just put it inside my purse just incase
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 09, 2021
debbydams:
the last time I checked u blocked me..humm it is well
just message naw, I unblocked you over 2 months now
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Akshow: 9:13am On May 10, 2021
Uncountable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele / Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People / Some Facts About In-Vitro-fertilization (IVF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.