Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? (26401 Views)

Anambra Government Shares 3 Million Face Masks To Residents / You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by EmekaBlue(m): 12:51pm On May 08, 2021
Sirmuel1:

This alone makes it a lie
doesn't matter if u believe but it's true....wish it was lie! would have saved for harder times upcoming like we are now
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Ahmeduana(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
True story

Sometime last year, I remember how i sold 8 cartons of facemask...40packets/carton. The chinese man wholesale contact gave me for #2000/packet and I supplied it to a big medical store at abuja for #4000/packet. So i made #2000 x 40( 8 ) which is #640000 profit inside for myself. I even used the chinese man bus to supply for free.

The way i squandered that money last year i can't tell till today and it hurts me. I only remember giving chinenye 10k, Amaechi 10k, Toba 10k...bought a phone of 80k. That's all
You profit from peoples pains, that is why the money vanished like the foaming bubble of a soap
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Onyeka2019: 12:56pm On May 08, 2021
I hate the nose mask it’s self..
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by ikorodureporta: 12:58pm On May 08, 2021
Why you go lost count...that means you no Sabi economize.
Why can't u wash & reuse??

Although the ones I'm using are the medical mask, I have pairs of 4 different colours, Iv been washing & reusing them ..by soaking in hot salty water after washing the dirts away
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by MERCHANDISER: 1:00pm On May 08, 2021
If u are in Lagos u must have bought upto 10.
Mine is 22 since the inception of covid19
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by MERCHANDISER: 1:00pm On May 08, 2021
If u are in Lagos u must have bought upto 10.
Mine is 22 since the inception of covid19
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by cmecproblem(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2021
I'm the US people are organizing facemask burning party. E go sweet for here o. Night party, lol.
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by nkemjacob2(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2021
My wardrobe looks like I manufacture face mask
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by debbydams(f): 1:08pm On May 08, 2021
I lost count,the funniest part is I'm even selling it so it's very easy 4 me
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 08, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Why you go lost count...that means you no Sabi economize.
Why can't u wash & reuse??

Although the ones I'm using are the medical mask, I have pairs of 4 different colours, Iv been washing & reusing them ..by soaking in hot salty water after washing the dirts away
have u ever met yourself in a situation whereby you will just be forced to use it.. Like atm debiting you or atm swallowed your card
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
True story

Sometime last year, I remember how i sold 8 cartons of facemask...40packets/carton. The chinese man wholesale contact gave me for #2000/packet and I supplied it to a big medical store at abuja for #4000/packet. So i made #2000 x 40( 8 ) which is #640000 profit inside for myself. I even used the chinese man bus to supply for free.

The way i squandered that money last year i can't tell till today and it hurts me. I only remember giving chinenye 10k, Amaechi 10k, Toba 10k...bought a phone of 80k. That's all
So you think you've monopolize the nose mask market
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 08, 2021
Long time
debbydams:
I lost count,the funniest part is I'm even selling it so it's very easy 4 me
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by lexander(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2021
15 over 20 8 can't remember
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by xtervaganza(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2021
Emmyreal4:
None

I get coconut head
not possible
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by AbarisFather(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2021
9 (nine)
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Emmyreal4(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2021
xtervaganza:
not possible
are you me?
Is me you?
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Rocktation(f): 1:35pm On May 08, 2021
But why? Aren't you supposed to wash and reuse the reusable ones?
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Ejaisky: 1:37pm On May 08, 2021
Never bought any.
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Olam09(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2021
Thousands, I'm always forgetting them at home.. and i do buy new one at bank and other places where it's been required
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by FBIBOT(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2021
Just 3... 2 wash and wear. 1 disposable
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by ikorodureporta: 1:50pm On May 08, 2021
southniyikaye:
have u ever met yourself in a situation whereby you will just be forced to use it.. Like atm debiting you or atm swallowed your card

That's y u shl always have one with you anytime u'r stepping out
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Rick9(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2021
I now make sure there's one in my pocket anywhere I am going to. Lost count of how many I have bought
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2021
Here I bought 2k a pack every month, since December 2019 I started buying it that way , oya calculate 2k multiply to 17 months = 34,000 naira face mask this my big nose Don wear embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by smasher1(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2021
southniyikaye:
The numbers of face mask I have littered every where in my house, workplace and co are now uncountable..

If am to total them, it would have been enough to start my own retail business.
I buy nose mask almost every day.

How many have you bought and used so far?

Bought one with my money, used over a hundred, company money.
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Emeka71(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2021
I have bought none.
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by alhaji04: 2:31pm On May 08, 2021
southniyikaye:
The numbers of face mask I have littered every where in my house, workplace and co are now uncountable..

grin angry
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by temitope27(m): 2:39pm On May 08, 2021
I was only forced to buy one when I wan enter bank, since that day I never use am again but sha e dey new for my wardrobe
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by bluefilm: 2:41pm On May 08, 2021
southniyikaye:

Nil.

I was never a part of the SCAMdemic.
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by smeag0l(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2021
Over 500. The surgical one. Use one a day and dispose
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by Goldbw122(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2021
For we are many
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by OgwuEgo: 2:57pm On May 08, 2021
I have bought at least 500 pieces of surgical mask, yours look cheap.
Re: How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? by debbydams(f): 3:06pm On May 08, 2021
southniyikaye:
Long time
hummm..Tomi it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story / Baby Born With Encephalocele In Katsina / Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.