Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Anger Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anger Issues (848 Views)

Why Do Most Older Single Ladies Have Anger Issues / My Fiancee's Anger Issues / She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anger Issues by ellbreziy(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2021
I'm in a relationship with this young lady, about 5 months. The problem is we had issues for a whole month based on the fact that she likes to go out a lot.
I called her many times before she changed but I was almost fed up before she finally changed.
Right now, any time we have small issue the pent up anger from that particular month keeps crowding my thinking that I've had a massive outburst which resulted in hitting her twice.
My question is, how can I make my self forget everything that happened then and stop the unnecessary outburst anytime we have mini quarrels that naturally shouldn't lead to fights?
Note: we stay together.
Re: Anger Issues by Daveambition(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2021
Oluwa abeg grace my hustle so that unnecessary things no go dey bother me for this life.
Re: Anger Issues by bigcee(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2021
You need to learn about emotional intelligence. Na my advice be that o.

2 Likes

Re: Anger Issues by richmond500: 4:47pm On May 06, 2021
ellbreziy:
I'm in a relationship with this young lady, about 5 months. The problem is we had issues for a whole month based on the fact that she likes to go out a lot.
I called her many times before she changed but I was almost fed up before she finally changed.
Right now, any time we have small issue the pent up anger from that particular month keeps crowding my thinking that I've had a massive outburst which resulted in hitting her twice.
My question is, how can I make my self forget everything that happened then and stop the unnecessary outburst anytime we have mini quarrels that naturally shouldn't lead to fights?
breakup.
Women aren't punching bags and u are not Tyson, look for another one that is ur spec

1 Like

Re: Anger Issues by stanliwise(m): 5:05pm On May 06, 2021
ellbreziy:
maybe you shouldn’t be together. If while doing relationship she can get to the point where she can irritate you so much that you hit her then I guess, you two may not be the best fit.
If you have anger problems then you need help.
If you don’t and she is the one fueling it then stay away from her kind of person.
People no fit come dey settle fight o
Re: Anger Issues by stanliwise(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2021
bigcee:
You need to learn about emotional intelligence. Na my advice be that o.
cool
Re: Anger Issues by tolufase: 5:17pm On May 06, 2021
Let me say one of the reasons you can't put the passed behind you it's because you're living together without any commitment from both sides ( you and your girlfriend). REMEMBER LAWS OF POWER, NUMBER 16 WHICH SAYS AND I QUOTE; YOU ABSENCE TO INCREASE RESPECT AND HONOUR. Perhaps, seen her once in a while might help you to forget some of her negative attitudes. That's one of disadvantages of living with your girlfriend. Even when she's trying hard to change her attitude, you won't still see it because you have allowed her negative attitudes to cloud your judgement.
Re: Anger Issues by SavageResponse(m): 7:19pm On May 06, 2021
ellbreziy:

it is completely inexcusable for you to hit someone you're a relationship with!
Re: Anger Issues by ellbreziy(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:
maybe you shouldn’t be together. If while doing relationship she can get to the point where she can irritate you so much that you hit her then I guess, you two may not be the best fit.
If you have anger problems then you need help.
If you don’t and she is the one fueling it then stay away from her kind of person.
People no fit come dey settle fight o

I don't have anger issues
Re: Anger Issues by CHINNYZ(f): 1:27pm On May 07, 2021
You just have to let go what she did and move on, the fact you guys stays together should enable you talk things out and settle.
Re: Anger Issues by ellbreziy(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2021
Thanks y'all, I think I've been able to calm down a bit, now that we ain't staying together again

(1) (Reply)

Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S / Happy Women International Day To Redpillers / Which One You Don't Like Wearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.