Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Virtual And Physical Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virtual And Physical Relationship (259 Views)

I Am Emotionally Derenched And Physical Depressed / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual And Physical Relationship by MinahTee(f): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
What is the status of your current relationship?

Is it Physical or just online dating?

Well, i perfer virtual relationship to physical ��
I don't know but I just don't feel okay with physical relationship.

In physical relationship, seeing each other almost everyday is a norms, hanging out and do other all sort of things. But
In a virtual relationship, all you just need is your phone then you are good to go,I prefer chatting and calling (mostly audio) to having a direct contact with my him, in some cases I even feel irritated seeing his face or when am close to him, I talk fluently when we chat online than when we have physical contact.

I noted this in all my last relationships, am always avoid seeing them, so this make me seems like am not serious.

Is this normal or some else?

I know I can't continue like this because of marriage, I can't be in a marriage I won't be able to relate well with my hubby.

Is there any advice you can offer me here?
Help your sister��
Re: Virtual And Physical Relationship by Nelson21(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
MinahTee:
W

Help your sister��

Look at what technology (smartphones+internet+ social media) has done to ladies of this generation.

Well, I do have an advice.
Spare your current "boyfriend" or any other guy for that matter from the horror of dating you and just date and get married to your phone.
Re: Virtual And Physical Relationship by KingressTaries(f): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lol, I don't think it's about not wanting to see them..
My guess is you've never dated anybody you're really attracted to, .. true or false?
If true, friend someone that is physically attractive.
Re: Virtual And Physical Relationship by ATMC(f): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
MinahTee:
What is the status of your current relationship?

Is it Physical or just online dating?

Well, i perfer virtual relationship to physical ��
I don't know but I just don't feel okay with physical relationship.

In physical relationship, seeing each other almost everyday is a norms, hanging out and do other all sort of things. But
In a virtual relationship, all you just need is your phone then you are good to go,I prefer chatting and calling (mostly audio) to having a direct contact with my him, in some cases I even feel irritated seeing his face or when am close to him, I talk fluently when we chat online than when we have physical contact.

I noted this in all my last relationships, am always avoid seeing them, so this make me seems like am not serious.

Is this normal or some else?

I know I can't continue like this because of marriage, I can't be in a marriage I won't be able to relate well with my hubby.

Help your sister��
You should ask yourself what really makes you prefer virtual relationship to physical and if you can honestly answer the question, then you'll see the solution.

Talking about marriage, there are people that prefer their spouse to be coming home once in a while...they just can't stand them in their faces everyday.
Sometimes, when people like this are not able to detect on time that they will do better in a distant relationship, they fight each other daily.
May be you belong to the group of humans that get bored of others easily. Just may be.

But then, we are created to live with each other, no man is an island. So, if you don't want to spend lots of time looking for someone who can accept you this way, face your fears and learn to hang out with people that care about you, accommodating people in your space is a skill every developing human should master.

Goodluck.
Re: Virtual And Physical Relationship by MinahTee(f): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nelson21:

Look at what technology (smartphones+internet+ social media) has done to ladies of this generation.

Well, I do have an advice.
Spare your current "boyfriend" or any other guy for that matter from the horror of dating you and just date and get married to your phone.
Re: Virtual And Physical Relationship by MinahTee(f): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
ATMC:

You should ask yourself what really makes you prefer virtual relationship to physical and if you can honestly answer the question, then you'll see the solution.

Talking about marriage, there are people that prefer their spouse to be coming home once in a while...they just can't stand them in their faces everyday.
Sometimes, when people like this are not able to detect on time that they will do better in a distant relationship, they fight each other daily.
May be you belong to the group of humans that get bored of others easily. Just may be.

But then, we are created to live with each other, no man is an island. So, if you don't want to spend lots of time looking for someone who can accept you this way, face your fears and learn to hang out with people that care about you, accommodating people in your space is a skill every developing human should master.

Goodluck.

Thanks
Much more better

1 Like

Re: Virtual And Physical Relationship by dan9ice(m): 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Your problems are your problems

If you like go spiritual, it's up to you op

(1) (Reply)

He Proposed To Me 5 Years Ago But There's No Talk Of Marriage / How Do You See The Lagos Dating Scene / Legit Sperm Donor Nationwide Contact.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.