Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death (76044 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) / Pastor Dare Adeboye's Burial Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Phurah: 10:17pm On May 06, 2021
He is in a better place, the city of Gold, no day no night, but the glory of the Lord gives them light
Revelation 14:13 KJV
And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

BUT IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO WITHOUT SALVATION IN CHRIST JESUS, PITY SUCH A ONE
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by sevenhundred(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2021
Hedone:
When we all fall asleep, where do we go? sad
ijebu Igbo!!!
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by maasoap(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2021
Abujalandlord:

We are talking about Pastor E.A Adebayos son, are ure asking this nonsense question

Lol. By associating with Adeboye, one is covered. Clown
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Tisham20(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Please put your picture here, I want to check something
grin
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Tisham20(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2021
Hedone:
When we all fall asleep, where do we go? sad
Oshodi grin grin cheesy
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by MRFIXER001: 10:42pm On May 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by dapadawee: 10:47pm On May 06, 2021
truth4ull:
Video of Pastor Adeboye’s son, Dare celebrating his 42nd birthday with his family shared after his death

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIjuybta-n8
Thank God he died a recognized person.
And a general in the army of God.
Alleluia
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by onecc(m): 10:49pm On May 06, 2021
epondudu:
Fellow Nairalanders this prayer is for you
May we live longer in good health, wealth and happiness.
Our parent will never weep over our dead body.
By His mighty name I pray..........ameeeeeeeen

Amen
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by femifemi1(m): 11:02pm On May 06, 2021
Mutemenot:
Is he a sickler ? Doesn't look too healthy in the video

Don't tell me you saw all these in just that short video
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by DavSagacity(m): 11:02pm On May 06, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Hmmm
I am really touched by this man's death. I just wonder the state of mind of the two Mrs Adeboyes. God will console this family. Chai! In fact, I need to sit down and reflect on my life again. Anyone who has cheated death understands me well. God will console Pastor Enoch Adeboye and his entire household. Amen!
Exactly. U really spoke my mind. I've made up my mind to make amends to my life wherever necessary . Life is too short. Make peace with all men and Holiness.
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by goody2019: 11:09pm On May 06, 2021
No vision, no miracle, no nothing. All is vain, all are fake. Counterfeit.
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by goody2019: 11:11pm On May 06, 2021
dapadawee:

Thank God he died a recognized person.
And a general in the army of God.
Alleluia

Myopia. Can you see beyond your nose?
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by nonireel(m): 11:21pm On May 06, 2021
Abujalandlord:

We are talking about Pastor E.A Adebayos son, are ure asking this nonsense question

don't be so gullible. we're all human, from the most righteous individuals to the least righteous.

nobody is holy. only God Almighty is holy. and only He, through His Son, Jesus, can decide who finds rest in His bosom.
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by berty4real(m): 11:32pm On May 06, 2021
My condolences to the family. May God rest his soul
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by CovidVaccine: 12:40am On May 07, 2021
truth4ull:
Video of Pastor Adeboye’s son, Dare celebrating his 42nd birthday with his family shared after his death

Watch video here

Don't die in your sleep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmC8jMS16NI

Sleep apnoea is when your breathing stops and starts while you sleep. The most common type is called obstructive sleep apnoea.

The main symptoms of sleep apnoea include making gasping or choking noises while you sleep, loud snoring and feeling very tired during the day.

Sleep apnoea is usually treated with a mask you wear while you're asleep (CPAP machine).

Sleep apnoea is caused by your airways becoming relaxed and narrow while you sleep. It's linked to things like obesity and getting older.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLKo_i7uJqE
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by kingxsamz(m): 1:29am On May 07, 2021
Image123:

Someone who is yet to leave is village says confidently that there's no better place. Yet will deride those who say otherwise, folly defined.
Lol, if e pain you, smash your phone. grin
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Kobojunkie: 1:47am On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:
Absence from the body is present with God. He is in a better place. cry cry cry
Not according to Jesus Christ. Those who are dead sleep in their graves until such a time as Jesus Christ returns to wake them up and judge their 2works. Matthew 25.
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Kobojunkie: 1:51am On May 07, 2021
Abujalandlord:

You are kidding, right? undecided
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Kobojunkie: 1:54am On May 07, 2021
FelcoCom:
Whether we are present or absent from this body,we are of the Lord.
John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Even the goats who will end up in Hell belong to Jesus Christ's flock. They too believe in Jesus
Christ, that is the goats, and will be among those raised when Jesus Christ returns and they will be judged for Hell. Matthew 25. undecided
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Kobojunkie: 2:00am On May 07, 2021
billyG:
All those condolences,RIP are defeatist,Jesus that raises Lazarus from d dead can still raise dare.
Now the question is where is Jesus Christ in all of this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Kobojunkie: 2:09am On May 07, 2021
Phurah:
He is in a better place, the city of Gold, no day no night, but the glory of the Lord gives them light
Revelation 14:13 KJV
And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

BUT IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO WITHOUT SALVATION IN CHRIST JESUS, PITY SUCH A ONE
When Jesus Christ taught us that Heaven and Hell remain vacant until after He returns, you dey sleep abi? undecided

Matthew 25 vs 31-46
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by TheFacelessMan: 2:39am On May 07, 2021
CovidVaccine:

Don't die in your sleep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmC8jMS16NI

Sleep apnoea is when your breathing stops and starts while you sleep. The most common type is called obstructive sleep apnoea.

The main symptoms of sleep apnoea include making gasping or choking noises while you sleep, loud snoring and feeling very tired during the day.

Sleep apnoea is usually treated with a mask you wear while you're asleep (CPAP machine).

Sleep apnoea is caused by your airways becoming relaxed and narrow while you sleep. It's linked to things like obesity and getting older.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLKo_i7uJqE

Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) was actually the first thing that came to my mind.... undecided
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Collyno82(m): 4:23am On May 07, 2021
SmartProf:

The state of one's health is not the only determinant of long life...he lived well and is in a better place.
thou shall not judge.
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by hairliteworld: 6:21am On May 07, 2021
He's in a better place now.

RIP Pastor Dare Adeboye
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Jbleenk: 7:48am On May 07, 2021
How can they say this guy is 42? I’m 44 and he looks far older than me. Dude should be around 47 48yrs
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by crystalmoon(m): 7:48am On May 07, 2021
?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by BabaO2: 8:36am On May 07, 2021
StrongInBed:
This man here is over 50.
Na you born am?
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Lacash: 8:46am On May 07, 2021
truth4ull:

Watch video here

May the good Lord gives the family and the Redeemers at large the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable lost...God loves him most, Rip
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Olayinka777(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2021
StrongInBed:
This man here is over 50.
Na u born am nah
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Olayinka777(m): 9:39am On May 07, 2021
WhisperedNoise:

You could've been more sensitive. This comment isn't sensitive.
I love the response u gave him.

Sincerely it baffles me the way most people reason here.
It's obvious he got up from bed not too long in that video because he's still in his pyjamas.
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by dapadawee: 9:54am On May 07, 2021
goody2019:

Myopia. Can you see beyond your nose?
You die today and let see who knows you. Irrelevant goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.