Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,607 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

What Actually Does Women Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Actually Does Women Want? (1927 Views)

Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / Does Women Have Special Attraction To Married Men / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Actually Does Women Want? by donvoice(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2021
I have seen many things under the sun but this is quiet disheartened.

What actually does women want

Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by Nackzy: 6:43pm On May 06, 2021
No one knows
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by Elliotwaveforec: 6:45pm On May 06, 2021
do ......... want?
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by Babafash(m): 6:51pm On May 06, 2021
If u ask me na who i go ask
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by budaatum: 6:56pm On May 06, 2021
With almost half of 8 billion women in the world, the op posts about one single woman who hires her ex-husband as oloshoman for the cheap price of a cook and be nice for a fuq and asks what the almost half of 8 billion minus this one woman want!

I can't say I know the answer myself, but a man with a brain will top my list.

12 Likes

Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by lilvicky68(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2021
Fear who no fear woman...
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by lilvicky68(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2021
budaatum:
With almost half of 8 billion women in the world, the op posts about one single woman who hires her ex-husband as oloshoman for the cheap price of a cook and be nice for a fuq and asks what the almost half of 8 billion minus this one woman want!

Everyman has a brain but not all uses it... It should be a man who uses his brain..
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by doggedfighter(f): 7:03pm On May 06, 2021
She wants to love you from a distance.

No hassles just make sweet love to her.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by budaatum: 7:03pm On May 06, 2021
lilvicky68:

Everyman has a brain but not all uses it... It should be a man who uses his brain..

Use was implied, but I do stand corrected.
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2021
*In onawummi voice * " if you ask me, na who I go ask?"
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by AstroG: 7:43pm On May 06, 2021
budaatum:

Sense is indeed very very far away from you

Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by Ohizfly(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2021
Light my kpoli
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:01pm On May 06, 2021
budaatum:

kiss

3 Likes

Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:07pm On May 06, 2021
Have you guys not asked and settled this question a thousand times? Is it not money? Haven't y'all unanimously agreed it's only money and vain and material things we're after?

This one hook una, abi? grin

You found a woman having free sex, without the commitment and everything that comes with marriage - definitely out of your grasps, and you're struggling to explain it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by budaatum: 8:07pm On May 06, 2021
AstroG:

Sense is indeed very very far away from you

That is what those who haven't got sense say.
We know you by your words.

Stick to football is my advice to you.

4 Likes

Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by lilvicky68(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Have you guys not asked and settled this question a thousand times? Is it not money? Haven't y'all unanimously agreed it's only money and vain and material things we're after?

This one hook una abi? grin

You found a woman having free sex, without the commitment and everything that comes with marriage - definitely out of your grasps, and you're struggling to explain it.
Wait oh.. I was supposed to be disturbing you and I forgot..my bad..
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by AstroG: 8:12pm On May 06, 2021
budaatum:

That is what those who haven't got sense say.
We know you by your words.

Stick to football is my advice to you.

Why don't you stick to been a BMC or is the pay isn't enough for ur daily pay anymore?
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 06, 2021
They are confused beings. They themselves don't even know what they want.
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by budaatum: 8:21pm On May 06, 2021
AstroG:

Why don't you stick to been a BMC or is the pay isn't enough for ur daily pay anymore?

Why? Are you offering to pay me more than BMC supposedly pays me or are you just jealous no one is bothering to pay poor you?
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by AstroG: 8:30pm On May 06, 2021
budaatum:

Why? Are you offering to pay me more than BMC supposedly pays me or are you just jealous no one is bothering to pay poor you?

Why should I be jealous about you been pay a meagre sum of 30k,just goan get a life
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by budaatum: 8:34pm On May 06, 2021
AstroG:

Why should I be jealous about you been pay a meagre sum of 30k,just goan get a life

Who told you BMC pay is "a meagre sum of 30k", lol?

I hope you don't play betnaija because you obviously have not got a clue.
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by AstroG: 8:38pm On May 06, 2021
budaatum:

Who told you BMC pay is "a meagre sum of 30k", lol?

I hope you don't play betnaija because you obviously have not got a clue.

Who's on nairaland that doesn't knw that BMC are paid a meagre sum of 30k or u want to deny it?

So Betnaija is the only way a young man can make his money legitimately undecided,is that how shallow minded you are
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by budaatum: 8:42pm On May 06, 2021
AstroG:

Who's on nairaland that doesn't knw that BMC are paid a meagre sum of 30k or u want to deny it?

So Betnaija is the only way a young man can make his money legitimately undecided,is that how shallow minded you are

Is it not shallow minded of you to think I have to rely on a BMC meagre sum of 30k just because you do not understand what I wrote?
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by AstroG: 8:47pm On May 06, 2021
budaatum:

Is it not shallow minded of you to think I have to rely on a BMC meagre sum of 30k just because you do not understand what I wrote?

You really need to be enrolled back into sckul cause it seems u really have comprehension problems.

You really need to be checked
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by budaatum: 8:51pm On May 06, 2021
AstroG:

You really need to be enrolled back into sckul cause it seems u really have comprehension problems.

You really need to be checked

Do they teach spelling in this school you say I should enroll in? Because it is obvious you have spelling problems and will learn from sitting next to me in class.

I promise to teach you for free.
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by bigpicture001: 11:11pm On May 06, 2021
Women are really confused people sha
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by olamiji98448: 11:42pm On May 06, 2021
Fear who no fear woman...
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by eazzzy1(m): 3:28am On May 07, 2021
She’s tested marriage and it didn’t work, she knows it would end in tears again. Casual relationships are the easiest. No fights, no boredom and total freedom. Simple, women want to eat their cakes and have it. I will suggest you stop shagging her.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by xivawen665: 3:37am On May 07, 2021
Babafash:
If u ask me na who i go ask
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by chiommy123(f): 6:47am On May 07, 2021
We want you to love us the way you love your mums and sisters or is that too much to ask.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by Babafash(m): 7:39am On May 07, 2021
The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom and the knowledge of what they want is understanding
Re: What Actually Does Women Want? by AstroG: 9:45am On May 07, 2021
chiommy123:
We want you to love us the way you love your mums and sisters or is that too much to ask.

That's utterly impossible undecided,the Love I have for my mom can't be divided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Tried Something New With Me (photo) / War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! / D Jerk Dt Dumped Me Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.