Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,401 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets (34853 Views)

Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A / Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja / PDP Youths Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center In Kano Until Result Is Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Kingrefreshed: 3:28am On May 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:
That's their business. They can burn down Alaigbo, I don't care. The reason I am on this thread is to warn the Igbo not to touch any Northerner, or else, I will invade the South East and colonize them like the Igalas colonized their ancestors!

So they should be careful not to provoke any Northerner as an attack against any Northerner is an attack against Adolf Aboki! I dun talk my own finish. Dare me and see!

Nigeria must better, by fire by force!

grin grin grin Even your fathers and fore fathers who fought the biafran war will tell you that the Igbo's are not cowards.

Don't start what you can't finish because na metal dem go give you chop
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by ThatFairGuy1: 4:49am On May 07, 2021
You're saying there's calm , no prob
Kriss216:

So, you believed Dailypost reportage?

I'm presently in Akwakuma. Yesterday night, I watched Chelsea match outside. I was outside till 11pm. No such thing here.
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by mu2sa2: 5:28am On May 07, 2021
Rolly22:

Shut up my friend, I live in Owerri and there is no such thing.
Well done, mr owerri, for letting us know indirectly you're one of them.
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Silverpurple: 5:46am On May 07, 2021
Kriss216:

I'm presently in Akwakuma. Yesterday night, I watched Chelsea match outside. I was outside till 11pm. No such thing here.

People are watching match in Bornu also, that doesn't mean they is no crime there. Have pity on the victims...

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by nnamdi640: 6:04am On May 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:
That's their business. They can burn down Alaigbo, I don't care. The reason I am on this thread is to warn the Igbo not to touch any Northerner, or else, I will invade the South East and colonize them like the Igalas colonized their ancestors!

So they should be careful not to provoke any Northerner as an attack against any Northerner is an attack against Adolf Aboki! I dun talk my own finish. Dare me and see!

When you comment like this,you just endangered your people. This news was all about insecurity they are facing, why should you turn it to tribal issue. Something time, it is better to read other people's comment rather than displaying your foolishness. Left alone,do you think your people can face Igbos. A tribe that faced a country and British for good three and a half years is not just an ordinary tribe.

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Phcmayor(m): 6:19am On May 07, 2021
Hope uzodinma please call your boys In order, they them not to attack Innocent citizens again
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by IvarDboneless: 6:21am On May 07, 2021
Why are you modaf*ckers trying so damn hard to destroy my state on the media. I got people living peacefully in these places you mentioned but nothing of sort is happening. F*ck you daily post
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Kuginzi: 6:25am On May 07, 2021
I said it that those supporting ESN for attacking police stations have lost their sense of reasoning.
Some unknown gunmen are busy burning down your father's House and you're jubilating instead of protesting. Are u not a bastard?
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by 99thEnemy(m): 6:50am On May 07, 2021
Kriss216:

I was doing fasting and prayer for you.
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Nobody: 7:59am On May 07, 2021
IMO state has officially become the nations crime capital.
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Nobody: 8:00am On May 07, 2021
IvarDboneless:
Why are you modaf*ckers trying so damn hard to destroy my state on the media. I got people living peacefully in these places you mentioned but nothing of sort is happening. F*ck you daily post

You wey dey PH dey form indigene.
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Cj4charles(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Is anything like that really happening over there?
Don't mind the poster, me i reside here in Owerri and go to work daily coming back late as usual there is nothing like that here in Owerri.. Person go just dey take panadol for headache wey another person no get
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:09am On May 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Hahahahhahah
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:12am On May 07, 2021
azpelicueta:
Nawa o
My sure defender so you sef dey nairaland. Up Chelsea is the deal
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by IvarDboneless: 8:28am On May 07, 2021
quentin06:

You wey dey PH dey form indigene.
Bia enyia iwu onye...na nwa afor you dey follow talk ooh
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by tsbigbuduwarrib: 8:43am On May 07, 2021
Were are the ESN or EBUBEAGU people
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by SoftChordz: 10:23am On May 07, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Keep living in denial.

Owerri without police presence is a goldmine for all sorts of miscreants and criminals.

Oh wait!!! Igbos are angels who don't commit crimes against each other.

pls shut up you haven't been to Owerri or reside in Owerri... So go on with your demented fantasies of crime and criminals. Owerri is cAlm as fuckkk now, left Owerri few days ago
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by ngadaAwo: 11:30am On May 07, 2021
omenka:
He doesn't hide it anymore. It is now totally obvious. One wont notice it only if they deliberately chose not to. It became especially too clear from the Lekki incident.

Look at his profile and check his threads out. Plus the series of bans on my person and other very strong Pro Nigerian members. Even when I wrote an open letter to Progressives, he shut it down!!!

You can imagine! Since when did sending a message openly to one's comrades constitute am infringement on rules?

He is worse than Ngwakwe and Afam of old.
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 20
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by azpelicueta: 4:17pm On May 07, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

My sure defender so you sef dey nairaland. Up Chelsea is the deal
Yews bro. Na mikel been tell me about Nairaland when him still dey here with us for Cobham.
Na we get Champions league ooo. Make I answer this call. Werner dey call me ooo.
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:18pm On May 07, 2021
azpelicueta:
Yews bro. Na mikel been tell me about Nairaland when him still dey here with us for Cobham.
Na we get Champions league ooo. Make I answer this call. Werner dey call me ooo.
No be lie. Do giveaway
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by azpelicueta: 4:37pm On May 07, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

No be lie. Do giveaway
That Na small thing na. Make we win Mancity tomorrow. I go show love.
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Cherez: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
post=101445458:

Just imagine, being a prisoner in your own village!!

Yours truly posted the below around 10 Days ago.....

#Justification

Madzi Cownu, u no go ever die better wherever you are hiding for all the robberies, killings and violence you are causing in Nigeria through your brainwashed swines.
Soon, Your end will be terrible.
The blood of the innocents will haunt you down, you can never escape it.
No be curse,
Na FACT!
Super hypocrite and a useless vulture
Upon all these killings in the North and kidnapping of babies you are no where to be found?
Prophet wey dey talk gibberish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye To Wed ‘Soon’ / FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court / Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.