Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets (34806 Views)

Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A / Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja / PDP Youths Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center In Kano Until Result Is Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by RingRoadMafia: 9:40pm On May 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

It's unfortunate and pathetic. Although I'm not surprise cuz I've observed that in time past.
The inertia and selective response to News outlay.
The vigour they churned out negative news that is divisive is mind blowing.

Some of us are old enough in this platform and by age experience to know what happens behind the scenes.
This presumed unethical tendencies are the main reasons I've restrain myself from bringing up news to the platform.

Lalasticlala see old men gossiping about you. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by jaxxy(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2021
AdolfAboki:
That's their business. They can burn down Alaigbo, I don't care. The reason I am on this thread is to warn the Igbo not to touch any Northerner, or else, I will invade the South East and colonize them like the Igalas colonized their ancestors!

So they should be careful not to provoke any Northerner as an attack against any Northerner is an attack against Adolf Aboki! I dun talk my own finish. Dare me and see!

Nigeria must better, by fire by force!

U should use this same energy on bandits. Our security issues in this case will be 70 % solved. And Nigeria will be better bt no u won’t. Just playing to the gallery.
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:53pm On May 06, 2021
Y'all should keep posting thrash. I dey Spicesy Suya in Ikenegbu right now, on my 2nd bottle of heineken and I'll be driving from here to Irete which is far from here. Una go dey talk nonsense to massage the useless egos of some cretins in this country
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
lawkenoz:
The same Owerri I'm currently at or another one? World bank and new axis is bubbling with life.... Night clubs and bars all filled with daughters of eve advertising thier private goods. Where do these folks get thier stories from bikonu?
I swear the thing dey mad me. I dey Ikenegbu right now and people still dey groove
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by miraculousGod(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2021
After they have wasted their youthful years doing Yahoo without collecting anything , They resort to robbery and kidnapping.
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:58pm On May 06, 2021
igbo people suffering from practicing mixed religion.they combine idol worship while calling themselves Christians.
Igbos are possessed with spirit of gun and death,they are eatin themselves for selfish gains.IGBO LAND NEEDS TO BE PURIFIED OF INNOCENT BLOOD.
Can you imagine the Igbo men are busy investing in foreign lands and triving doing business peacefully,yet he cannot even settle down in his own root to drink water in peace let alone do business. Year in year out From upper iweka onitsha bridge to old onitsha road to owerri onitsha road,all the major words of from mouth of igbo young men is "egbe na onwu,no home training among many young men, no discipline. Forget ipob bokoharam iswap are all evil political instrument of extortion and tripidation."THE IGBO MAN IS FAR FROM GOD,because HE IS HELL BENT ON MIXING IDOL WITH CHRISTIANITY BY THEIR DEVIOUS LEADERS. WHY REALIZE PRIONERS FROM PRISON? WHY DESTROY POLICE POSTS? IS ALL ABNORMAL.THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE LIFE BY GOD ALMIGHTY,THAT IS WHY IGBO MAN KEEP KILLING THEMSELVES FOR MONEY AND CHEAP FAME.GOD SAVE IGBO PEOPLE FROM THIS EVIL WAY OF LIFE THEY FIND OK IN IGBOLAND. undecided
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by moneyissweet(m): 10:12pm On May 06, 2021
Fake news
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by maasoap(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy
Imagine the idiot blogger who posted this trash in other to generate traffic, which imo state citizens...

Omo .. owerri is cool than Eva stop exaggerating rubbish here...or no be the same owerri I stay again? I can see dogs are already on the lose

Living in denial. Police wasn't formed worldwide for nothing, when you're done deceiving yourself, you will come back to tell the truth

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Blackman7: 10:20pm On May 06, 2021
What do u expect from ipob pigs
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by berrystunn(m): 10:31pm On May 06, 2021
ESN over to you...
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by paltielx: 10:31pm On May 06, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Imagine the idiot blogger who posted this trash in other to generate traffic, which imo state citizens...

Omo .. owerri is cool than Eva stop exaggerating rubbish here...or no be the same owerri I stay again? I can see dogs are already on the lose
don't blame the blogger i saw this news earlier on dailypost
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Kriss216: 10:36pm On May 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Kriss216, no asylum for you in Lagos cheesy

God bless our UNMEN KNOWN GUN grin
So, you believed Dailypost reportage?

I'm presently in Akwakuma. Yesterday night, I watched Chelsea match outside. I was outside till 11pm. No such thing here.

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by berrystunn(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2021
AdolfAboki:
That's their business. They can burn down Alaigbo, I don't care. The reason I am on this thread is to warn the Igbo not to touch any Northerner, or else, I will invade the South East and colonize them like the Igalas colonized their ancestors!

So they should be careful not to provoke any Northerner as an attack against any Northerner is an attack against Adolf Aboki! I dun talk my own finish. Dare me and see!

How old are you?
I get reason why
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by berrystunn(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
igbo people suffering from practicing mixed religion.they combine idol worship while calling themselves Christians.
Igbos are possessed with spirit of gun and death,they are eatin themselves for selfish gains.IGBO LAND NEEDS TO BE PURIFIED OF INNOCENT BLOOD.
Can you imagine the Igbo men are busy investing in foreign lands and triving doing business peacefully,yet he cannot even settle down in his own root to drink water in peace let alone do business. Year in year out From upper iweka onitsha bridge to old onitsha road to owerri onitsha road,all the major words of from mouth of igbo young men is "egbe na onwu,no home training among many young men, no discipline. Forget ipob bokoharam iswap are all evil political instrument of extortion and tripidation."THE IGBO MAN IS FAR FROM GOD,because HE IS HELL BENT ON MIXING IDOL WITH CHRISTIANITY BY THEIR DEVIOUS LEADERS. WHY REALIZE PRIONERS FROM PRISON? WHY DESTROY POLICE POSTS? IS ALL ABNORMAL.THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE LIFE BY GOD ALMIGHTY,THAT IS WHY IGBO MAN KEEP KILLING THEMSELVES FOR MONEY AND CHEAP FAME.GOD SAVE IGBO PEOPLE FROM THIS EVIL WAY OF LIFE THEY FIND OK IN IGBOLAND. undecided

Go and talk to ESN, ipob and there Lord NK
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by paltielx: 10:43pm On May 06, 2021
I hear say north breed boko haram now boko is feedin on them, north allowed chad, mali pple to come in and vote out jonathan now they are bandit. Eastern pple sent out police now they are suffering from criminals and kidnappers, nawao. As i use to tel my pple fighting to cause harm to nigeria wil surely hit us back. Let's sit and reason to bring this national doom to end. We can do better for 200m pple if we love and respect each tribe in the nation, a new nation can never bring solutn to our problem
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 06, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Am sure you smoked loud before typing this BS
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Datiboboy12: 10:50pm On May 06, 2021
Where una the get all this una unverified news from...there is nothing like that happening in owerri
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Komu1048(m): 11:01pm On May 06, 2021
mouthofThegod:
DSS dem dey try...dailypost,Una Weldone.
Dem dey use Una well well grin grin
Una suppose report say Every Igbo man don die,that one go dey more credible grin grin
We dey wait for Una brother dailytrust to report another chapter of the conspiracy...
Na Una go tire las las...Up Biafra!

Abeg which paper come dey credible to read now ooo, cox e seems all paper are now taking sides
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by TheMostComplex1: 11:27pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=MAGG0T post=101443533] cheesy

Omo .. owerri is cool than Eva stop exaggerating rubbish here...or no be the same owerri I stay again? I can see dogs are already on the lose [/quot

I was in Owerri today though one lady from Nwangele said they were shooting in that area
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by pinkgoodies(m): 11:42pm On May 06, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Exactly, owerri is always cool like nothing happened. Nobi same ikenegbu weh i dey, weh inels and leedel supermarkets dey close by 11/12. Abi na kilimanjaro weh boys dey pack come.
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Ordinarybob: 11:45pm On May 06, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

omoo stop saying shit my estate was robbed last night with gun shot being heard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by pinkgoodies(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2021
maasoap:

Living in denial. Police wasn't formed worldwide for nothing, when you're done deceiving yourself, you will come back to tell the truth

He is not living in any denial, owerri cool now pass. People groove to the fullest. I for drop pictures for you. I even go buy bread for one of the supermarkets for ikenegbu now. I don't know where all this hungry newspapers get their news from.
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by GGirll: 11:51pm On May 06, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Keep living in denial.

Owerri without police presence is a goldmine for all sorts of miscreants and criminals.

Oh wait!!! Igbos are angels who don't commit crimes against each other.

That word Igbo's are angel got me cracked up...God pls bless Nairaland n its members for always making me laugh....God bless Mr esun n his mods grin grin grin
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by pinkgoodies(m): 11:54pm On May 06, 2021
Ordinarybob:
omoo stop saying shit my estate was robbed last night with gun shot being heard

Na una estate, so dem no dey rob una before now. All the places they listed are so cool, my mom leaves in Mcc, i live in ikenegbu. Wch estate is in all this places they listed?
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Yankee101: 12:11am On May 07, 2021
Kanu's gift to biafra
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by stevnwigw1: 1:17am On May 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:
That's their business. They can burn down Alaigbo, I don't care. The reason I am on this thread is to warn the Igbo not to touch any Northerner, or else, I will invade the Southampton East and colonize them like the Igalas colonized their ancestors!

Which northers are you talking about? The ones you have turned to mad people, I was passing one axis where these people live, I then begin to wonder if this people are humans
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Rolly22(m): 1:22am On May 07, 2021
mu2sa2:
I said it before that after sacking police they will definitely turn on the populace. Kanu who is inciting them is living in the safety of his country. Una never see anything. Only God can save the igbo from the igbo.

Shut up my friend, I live in Owerri and there is no such thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President / Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) / Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.