Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! (1317 Views)

Before I Do Something Stupid. I Need Advice Desperately!!! / Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by Xenry: 7:22pm On May 06, 2021
What do you understand by the Redpill? Some are seeing it as a means of voicing out their hatred for women. It's even surprising that we may even have some gay guys here who are claiming the Redpill and would use it as an opportunity to bash women here because their (those gay guys) sexuality is different and they couldn't feel attraction from those women.
I have read some of the Redpill threads here, and it never spoke of bashing women or hating them. Some of you guys are taking this Redpill of a thing too far.
I don't know what you read here and started claiming the Redpill, but what I understood by your Redpill of a thing is that it's talking about controlling women's manipulations, being in total control of your relationship as a man, being matured in controlling your emotions, and not treating women emotionally— but logically (that's by reasoning logically with women, but not emotionally). It also talked about other stuffs, but bashing or hating women was none of them.
Be careful of what you read here that they call the Redpill. Give love to those that deserve it, don't let those confused Redpill threads convince you into doing something stupid like hating women, belonging to the so called MGTOW (Men Going on Their Own Way) crew, seeing women as mere sex object that's only here to satisfy your selfish sexual urges. Of course there are some good Redpill threads here that are really educative, but some guys read some of them, misunderstood it and create their own threads to pour out their hatred for women.
Some of those guys who are hating on women here all in the name of Redpill are those who faces rejections from women in their daily lives. But when they come to NL and talk about how much they hate women, they would feel good when their fellow confused guys agree with them, but they won't tell you about their rejections. Some of them are gays, some are teenagers who don't know so much about relationships, and others are depressed guys who have lost focus in life.
Yes! Some of us decided to go after money and leave women for now, and that's because we are more in need of money for a better life. But if you decides to go after money, then try not to use it as an opportunity to hate women or bash them here.
However, I know some of you guys won't listen, but I have said my own. There's so many confused Redpill threads here, only few are genuine and they never talked about hating or bashing women.
So, what do you understand by the Redpill, let's hear from you!

Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by Xenry: 7:22pm On May 06, 2021
By the way, here's my twitter account: @Xennry, let's vibe there! cool
Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by Kingray10: 7:41pm On May 06, 2021
Brother thanks for speaking the truth...
Some come here to pour out the forstration of their lives, in retaliation of what women has done to them in the past. In the name of been REDPILL
REDPILL is an eye opener for men for them to know how to go about their relationship with women, while some see it as a reason to see women in disgust...

Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by doggedfighter(f): 7:55pm On May 06, 2021
Many of the guys are broke so red pill is a consolation for them. grin

Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by anthonyuncle(m): 8:03pm On May 06, 2021
they will soon land.

just be patient
Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by Xenry: 8:41pm On May 06, 2021
Kingray10:
Brother thanks for speaking the truth...
Some come here to pour out the forstration of their lives, in retaliation of what women has done to them in the past. In the name of been REDPILL
REDPILL is an eye opener for men for them to know how to go about their relationship with women, while some see it as a reason to see women in disgust...
Exactly! Some frustrated and depressed guys are misunderstanding this Redpill! sad
Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by Xenry: 8:57pm On May 06, 2021
doggedfighter:

Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by Xenry: 7:52pm On May 07, 2021
anthonyuncle:
they will soon land.

just be patient
They couldn't bear the truth, so they avoided the thread. sad
Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by 2elliot: 8:01pm On May 07, 2021
Xenry:
The couldn't bear the truth, so they avoided the thread. grin
When u are done with your stupidity, go back to your dominatrix, to continue asswhipping your simpy ass.
Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by Xenry: 8:17pm On May 07, 2021
Ignore the guy above, guys like him will come to NL to claim Redpill, but would end up worshipping women in their daily lives.
He made a mistake by quoting me, so I won't reply him.
Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by Meedon: 10:19pm On May 07, 2021
You're just looking for cheap attention.

Please, go get a life.
Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2021
Confused Redpill threads??
Says some one that was active in Glycolysiss's Reality every man should know Thread..

Lol ..
You are just a confused fellow.

Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by Belafonte(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2021
doggedfighter:

True

Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by stanliwise(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2021
Yea I am happy people are now coming strong talking about some gay bullies on this romance section. I thought I was the only one seeing this pattern of confused gay good for nothing men. Seeking attention and crowning their online moniker Alpha when in reality they don’t deserve any.

Whether redpill or blue pill or purple pill.
If it is worth it then people would give you the accolades, you need not going around calling names and insulting your fellow guy, making him feel low.

So because you’re good with women na make you an Alpha than a guy who has made good career, good prospect, wealth. No be so o

Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by Xenry: 12:31am On May 09, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Confused Redpill threads??
Says some one that was active in Glycolysiss's Reality every man should know Thread..

Lol ..
You are just a confused fellow.
You should have read the post well before you commented, but that's alright.
Don't read me wrong, some of those Redpill threads are truly genuine, I read some of them and they were really educative.
But some guys here on Nairaland would read them without much understanding, and then create their own threads filled with confusion and hatred—those are the ones that I call the confused Redpill threads.
Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:38am On May 09, 2021
Xenry:
You should have read the post well before you commented, but that's alright.
Don't read me wrong, some of those Redpill threads are truly genuine, I read some of them and they were really educative.
But some guys here on Nairaland would read them without much understanding, and then create their own threads filled with confusion and hatred—those are the ones that I call the confused Redpill threads.

Alright dude..
I felt your attack was in reference to that Reality thread, personally that is the best apart from normal news update threads on FB that means everything I need to know..
Was surprised a big on your post cos I know you are active on that thread.. Well you have clarified, No Wahala..
Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:39am On May 09, 2021
stanliwise:
Yea I am happy people are now coming strong talking about some gay bullies on this romance section. I thought I was the only one seeing this pattern of confused gay good for nothing men. Seeking attention and crowning their online moniker Alpha when in reality they don’t deserve any.

If it is worth it then people would give you the accolades, you need not going around calling names and insulting your fellow guy, making him feel low.

So because you’re good with women na make you an Alpha than a guy who has made good career, good prospect, wealth. No be so o

My boy, why are you crying nah ??
What happened??

Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by Xenry: 12:43am On May 09, 2021
stanliwise:

Wow, nice input! Thanks for that.
Yes! About the gay guys stuffs, they are here, there's no doubt about that. And they're mostly the ones claiming Redpill with hatred for women.
A genuine Redpill thread or post would never talk about hatred, instead it would focus on being more productive, in control, more positive, ... , it would as well reveal the true nature of women and other stuffs, but hatred would never be one of them.
Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by Xenry: 12:57am On May 09, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Alright dude..
I felt your attack was in reference to that Reality thread, personally that is the best apart from normal news update threads on FB that means everything I need to know..
Was surprised a big on your post cos I know you are active on that thread.. Well you have clarified, No Wahala..
Alright!
Umm ..., that thread was really awesome, I learned a lot in it, I even shared some posts there so that I could easily find them if I want to reread them later.
But, I'm not cool with those mini Redpill threads that are focused on hatred for women. Anyways that's their problem though, because wether you create a thread against it or not, they are still not gonna stop it as long as you won't pay them. Funny! some of those guy are just facing rejections from women in real life and they would create those threads filled with hatred to make them feel better.
Thanks for taking your time to comment, and have a nice day, or should I say 'a nice night'? Well, it's day by the way ... Damn! Have a nice day and night! grin
Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by Nobody: 1:57am On May 09, 2021
I've always suspected that most of these redpill mails are gay. Most of them could even be the feminine type of gay, the ones that apply makeup, call their partners daddy and take di.ck in the nyash but will come online and be forming alpha mail, women are trash nonsense.
Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by stanliwise(m): 7:31am On May 09, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

My boy, why are you crying nah ??
What happened??
I am crying because I am simp
Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by stanliwise(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2021
Xenry:
Wow, nice input! Thanks for that.
Yes! About the gay guys stuffs, they are here, there's no doubt about that. And they're mostly the ones claiming Redpill with hatred for women.
A genuine Redpill thread or post would never talk about hatred, instead it would focus on being more productive, in control, more positive, ... , it would as well reveal the true nature of women and other stuffs, but hatred would never be one of them.
Yeah bro
You have a nice personal quote.
The more one appreciate himself the less he need external validation to know he has value.
Showing hate and insulting to massage ones ego is not part of them and this is what many people seem to learn from the redpill they spend many of their days reading.

For me I feel the infiltration of romance section by some unknown online presence is real and redpill is the next thing on Nairaland for them to find solace and become a super star, so everyone are clinging on it. Even the one who are losers in real life, they try to empower and crowning themselves kings.

Even the main redpill thread ain’t different, they try to cajole with words like
Bitter pills,
Weak men,
Only real men know this,
Beta,
Omega,
Timid.

Why are redpill a lot about using this words.
It is synonymous to people who would say “only for matured minds” the moment they want to start dirty talk.

The redpill contains some practical street smartness no cap but it is a now a meat with a lot of bones. The need to preach insult and hatred is much more of a priority than helping men.

Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:25am On May 09, 2021
Xenry:
Alright!
Umm ..., that thread was really awesome, I learned a lot in it, I even shared some posts there so that I could easily find them if I want to reread them later.
But, I'm not cool with those mini Redpill threads that are focused on hatred for women. Anyways that's their problem though, because wether you create a thread against it or not, they are still not gonna stop it as long as you won't pay them. Funny! some of those guy are just facing rejections from women in real life and they would create those threads filled with hatred to make them feel better.
Thanks for taking your time to comment, and have a nice day, or should I say 'a nice night'? Well, it's day by the way ... Damn! Have a nice day and night! grin

I concur with what you said, incels are hiding under the TRP umbrella to post thrash on Nairaland...
Happy Sunday Bro..
Have a nice day ahead.
Re: Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid! by Xenry: 3:03pm On May 10, 2021

When Someone Sees You Coming And Clears Out Of Your Way? / Is Bestiality A Crime In Nigeria? / Need A Mature Woman