Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

S€X TALK!! Have You Ever Caught People Having S*x Before? (share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S€X TALK!! Have You Ever Caught People Having S*x Before? (share Your Experience (1255 Views)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex / Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S€X TALK!! Have You Ever Caught People Having S*x Before? (share Your Experience by Williesfamilyfo(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
I doubt if you ever caught someone having sex or have you? Hahaha.

I have, multiple times. But the first time was unexpected.

This is how it happened. 
I went out with a female friend who I hadn’t seen in a while, she got married and came to town to visit old friends and introduce her husband.

They were staying with me in my condo. We went out for a few drinks and ended up having too many. Back then we didn’t have Uber and it was late, we decided to get a hotel room right next to the restaurant and drive back the next day.

As I said, we all had a few drinks. We got one single room instead of two (money was tight and the hotel was like 15K a night).

Two queen beds, she laid down next to me and the husband got the other bed. I passed out and then woke up groggy hearing their sounds. He was already penetrating her in missionary position right next to me.

They were trying to be quiet but that’s impossible and of course the mattress was going up and down. Looks like she came first and then asked him to cum in her mouth to not mess up the sheets, and he was happy to comply.

The room was dark but the light coming through the window was enough to let me see what was going on. I can’t say that I got turned on as I was still groggy and drunk, but those images stuck to my memory, especially his dick ómo 
What about you?

Have You Ever Caught People Having S*x? (Share Your Experience)

Drop your comment below

1 Like

Re: S€X TALK!! Have You Ever Caught People Having S*x Before? (share Your Experience by Houston20(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
The thread you find in nairaland makes me agree with buhari that you guys are lazy

2 Likes

Re: S€X TALK!! Have You Ever Caught People Having S*x Before? (share Your Experience by ekanx27(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: S€X TALK!! Have You Ever Caught People Having S*x Before? (share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Na wa ooo.
Wetin person no go see for romance section.

(1) (Reply)

No Woman No Cry (pics) / Women Hate Men Who Do These / Ready And Committed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.