Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,717 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (33348 Views)

Eight Suspected Cultists Arrested As Four Die In Ogun - Pictures / Eight Suspected Kidnappers Killed By Police In Taraba / EFCC Arrests Eight For Selling Train Tickets For N15,000 In Abuja, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by MemoriesAndMe: 9:51pm On May 06, 2021
EdoAirline:
EFCC don leave politicians .

they don enter boys matter full time....
Magu must have been a thorn in many of the politicians fleshes. After they orchestrated his exit and replaced him with a mute they control, all politicians are suddenly saints.

The only EFCC targets now are the populace.. na only boys with dreadlocks dey carry signboard like this. Have we seen any pic of politicians made to carry these boards and posted publicly?
Look at the names, none of them is ever an almajiri.
This is Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by miraculousGod(m): 9:52pm On May 06, 2021
Young people that cant use their brain to do meaningful thing. They will fry their hair and be roaming the street until people report them to Efcc. The funniest thing is some of them have never collected a dime. At the end they will resort to stealing and robbery.
learn how to create e-commerce website without paying for hosting. my number is showing underneath this comment
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

No, the solution is Nigeria becoming an industrial economy...there would be enough well paying jobs.

Plus, even if Nigeria was 'developed' people like these fraudsters would still be doing fraud. They are the kind of people that want 'quick money' Their likes exist in 'working countries'...and they must be stopped.

You are incorrect on that assertion. D
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by oluwaahmed: 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
This guy neva even blow and dem don arrest am cry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 06, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You are incorrect on that assertion. D

You are even more incorrect to support and defend thieves like the yahoo boys.

They deserve no sympathy. Honest people have suffered at their hands.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 06, 2021
MrCork1:

correction...I haven't been cut yet...I am innocent sir! angry

Hahahaha You are right. You are innocent until you are caught. Stay off radar, you young guys like fast cars and fine women too much. That is why you like yahoo yahoo. grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

You are even more incorrect to support and defend thieves like the yahoo boys.

They deserve no sympathy. Honest people have suffered at their hands.

Honest people still exist in Nigeria?

Ha ha
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 06, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Honest people still exist in Nigeria?

Ha ha

Maybe you are that cynical to believe honest people don't exist in Nigeria, but they do.

Otherwise this country would have been a 100000000 times worse than it already is....

Good evening. Evil is evil. If a yahoo boy defrauds you, you won't be as sanguine about their activities.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by frowland(m): 10:06pm On May 06, 2021
MrCork1:

THEY ARE CRIMINAL...PIRRRIOD!! angry

No, only the court can pronounce someone a criminal.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Maybe you are that cynical to believe honest people don't exist in Nigeria, but they do.

Otherwise this country would have been a 100000000 times worse than it already is....

Good evening. Evil is evil. If a yahoo boy defrauds you, you won't be as sanguine about their activities.

I believe you, and truly hope so. My experiences has been different.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by bahdpersona(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2021
Kalu people and scam be like 5&6
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 06, 2021
MrCork1:

Nope, they are called suspects and the crimes are 'alleged'. It is written there, means they have not been taken to court. Only a Court of competent jurisdiction can sentence you.

You should be smart naw. You should ask yourselves - Why are they being paraded online even though they have not been taken to court of justice?

The reason is that Buhari has permitted it to be done and the Legislatures and Judiciary are illiterate institutions because the members of those cabinets are collective iddiots. It is true that it is illegal to parade anyone as criminal without a court decision.

So, enjoy the reign of terror, even some prisoners begin to love the warders, without knowing they are in bondage. It is your case. You have become addicted to ignorance that you have refused to ponder on the supremacy of the constitution.

It is now my responsibility to keep re-educating you. grin grin grin grin (See Finishing - I am impressed ) lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Joel3(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2021
Suspected. But yet their photo us been displayed. While the they wan to act like they are working. They shouldn't be doing unprofessional jobs.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 10:24pm On May 06, 2021
Igbo 6-2 Yoruba grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by veeceesynergy: 10:36pm On May 06, 2021
Why all of dem dey fry hair these days
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Troublemaker007(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Even if our economy was good...these youth you defend will still involve themselves in fraud.

Plus there are legitimate ways of making a living.

Nothing justifies stealing and in some cases intimidating other people out of their wealth.

And no, I don;t back this government or the previous one.

Bro! Aside yahoo yahoo boiz! Fraud and corruption has cripple the Nigeria employment industry! Imagine my wife went for an interview in one of these New generation banks and one of the bank HRs in charge of recruiting has been disturbing her. He got her contact from her Details submitted during the initial recruitment process, not minding she is married. If not that she begged me to let go, I wanted to take up the matter seriously! Everything about this country is fraudulent, not just yahoo boiz. Our minsters, splash hundred of millions of Naira Nollywood actress and BBN girls. Not one single company or factory have been built by these people except fueling stations, hotels. Their wives build supermarket, estates, hotels, plaza and event centers with public funds. Who are the real thieve? Whenever I think of the billions of problems in this country I give up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by drightguy(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2021
Suspect33:
Yoruba pple and ponmo mouth grin grin , see as the igbo guys fine cool

Think straight!
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by charlesucheh(m): 10:47pm On May 06, 2021
These EFCC guys shouldn't be a modified version of the defunct SARS O!

This one they've wage a war against yahoo boys. (WAY).
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by hopexter(m): 10:57pm On May 06, 2021
EFCC power starts and ends with Yahoo boys. Precious Samuel looks more like a Bandit. undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Ternistacle(m): 10:58pm On May 06, 2021
Nice... Clean pics... Dem use iPhone X snap dem
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by KingZaddy(m): 10:58pm On May 06, 2021
Billyonaire666:

The solution is securing the loopholes in the system.
shut up if you have nothing to say
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:59pm On May 06, 2021
Celebrityblog:
What if a suspect refuses to pose with the placard for a mugshot, will they kill the person?

Anything is possible under Buhari.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 06, 2021
KingZaddy:
shut up if you have nothing to say
Has she cheated on you again? Take your silly annoyance out of internet. smoke weed and sleep.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by EmperorTolson: 11:04pm On May 06, 2021
The way EFCC is arresting this guys this days. ehn.
E con be like say, they kept them somewhere b4, they're just bringing them out small small, to show us that they're working
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Thalamus: 11:07pm On May 06, 2021
MrCork1:

How can someone alledged to have done something be a criminal undecided
So tomorrow if efcc falsely accuse you of internet fraud, maybe they found you at the apartment of your friend that they came to arrest and arrested both of you and put your face on the internet you automatically become a criminal abi?
Abeg, make una try dey reason small.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 06, 2021
Judolisco:
People dey shout wat about politicians... No be dis people go turn politicians 2mrw?
What about politicians?

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Grateful02(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2021
Omoh the way Efcc dey pick boys this past weeks eh, me sef no understand am again

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 06, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Magu must have been a thorn in many of the politicians fleshes. After they orchestrated his exit and replaced him with a mute they control, all politicians are suddenly saints.

The only EFCC targets now are the populace.. na only boys with dreadlocks dey carry signboard like this. Have we seen any pic of politicians made to carry these boards and posted publicly?
Look at the names, none of them is ever an almajiri.
This is Nigeria.
How many politicians did Magu charge out of the thousands that are corrupt? What happened to the Gandollar and Bullion Van gate?
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 06, 2021
Grateful02:
Omoh the way Efcc dey pick boys this past weeks eh, me sef no understand am again
shocked...slawormir should be careful.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Onyemaonwu: 11:23pm On May 06, 2021
Efcc keep arresting them Ooo. Especially the ones on nairaland here
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Engr1(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2021
liajosh:
Meanwhile politicians are using siren and bullion van to steal money, effc be acting like they don't know.
I just dey laugh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother / Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber / Sex Worker, Customer Exchange Blows Over N500 In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.