Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (33350 Views)

Eight Suspected Cultists Arrested As Four Die In Ogun - Pictures / Eight Suspected Kidnappers Killed By Police In Taraba / EFCC Arrests Eight For Selling Train Tickets For N15,000 In Abuja, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 06, 2021
MrCork1:

THEY ARE CRIMINAL...PIRRRIOD!! angry

Sure they are. You, my friend are the perfect one.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by VillagePipu: 9:41pm On May 06, 2021
They caught 2 Kalus on the other thread, they have just caught another one.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2021
Celebrityblog:
What if a suspect refuses to pose with the placard for a mugshot, will they kill the person?
ask google
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Judolisco(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2021
People dey shout wat about politicians... No be dis people go turn politicians 2mrw?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by charixel: 9:41pm On May 06, 2021
EdoAirline:
EFCC don leave politicians .

they don enter boys matter full time....

The fight isn't justified
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by mbahdi(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2021
Gud guy s
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 06, 2021
Billyonaire666:
A country at war with its youths.

Calling hem criminals really helps them secure jobs in future to leave crime. Our government is so smart.

So, defrauding others is a good job?

Don't back wrong things.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by tunjilee003: 9:42pm On May 06, 2021
Must we do crime before we feed?
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by zinodizt: 9:42pm On May 06, 2021
Suspected internet fraudsters and their pictures are online. Nawa for this country. Why not complete investigations first.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Ayo2004: 9:42pm On May 06, 2021
They are suspected are they are being pictured as if they were caught red handed?
Even if this guys turn out to be innocent,they will always be known as thieves
Nawa o!
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by MrCork1: 9:42pm On May 06, 2021
Celebrityblog:
What if a suspect refuses to pose with the placard for a mugshot, will they kill the person?

..no they will not kill him...they will hangggim angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Lucas10(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2021
This con3 is fvcked up big time. Hope they will probably get them better jobs if not they will go back to the work again.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by charixel: 9:43pm On May 06, 2021
Futurecrypto1:
Leave fraud they won't hear,the time and energy one put into fraud can be used to make good money online from money making sites. Lemme share this one with you guys.
If you want to earn money online click my signature,all you have to do is roll every hour to earn. My friend got 8k after two weeks. Click now and start earning

Slave earning method.

Affiliate marketing with quora is better
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Afokesco(m): 9:43pm On May 06, 2021
we all know that They are tarnishing the good name of the country..but the government need to provide all what the youths of the federation need..
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

So, defrauding others is a good job?

Don't back wrong things.

The solution is securing the loopholes in the system.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by koolaid87: 9:43pm On May 06, 2021
I'll rather be a yahoo boy than be idie with no job.

Fvck the gullible (white)
Fvck the government
Fvck the EFCC
Fvck you, nairaland moral police
Fvck you Mod, should incase you decide to ban me

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by tnerro1(m): 9:43pm On May 06, 2021
If at the end of the day , they are not found guilty of this “alleged “ computer fraud, what will now happen after you have posted pictures like this

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by berrystunn(m): 9:44pm On May 06, 2021
Youth might change there mind to join bandit business...

Since Yahoo is bad
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by MrCork1: 9:45pm On May 06, 2021
Suspect33:
Yoruba pple and ponmo mouth grin grin , see as the igbo guys fine cool

...correction...they all IBO people...including the ugly two with ponmo lip!! angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Judolisco(m): 9:45pm On May 06, 2021
liajosh:
Meanwhile politicians are using siren and bullion van to steal money, effc be acting like they don't know.
no be dis ones go turn politicians? I use to be sad wen one of dis idiots will call me trying to get my atm card details... Most of dis boys use their fellow youths for rituals.. Now tell me whats the difference between dis guys and politicians?
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 06, 2021
Billyonaire666:

The solution is securing the loopholes in the system.

No, the solution is Nigeria becoming an industrial economy...there would be enough well paying jobs.

Plus, even if Nigeria was 'developed' people like these fraudsters would still be doing fraud. They are the kind of people that want 'quick money' Their likes exist in 'working countries'...and they must be stopped.

These people take other people's sweat, sweat that they worked for over years, doing legit jobs...and thus they deserve no defence at all.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2021
Does EFCC do mug shots for politicians? Or it’s only the youths they know how to embarrass? Cos I don’t understand. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by mechanics(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2021
EFCC are really working than ICPC.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by DashDolls(m): 9:47pm On May 06, 2021
Fraudsters Everywhere.

It is well.

Anyways, join us and celebrate as our Sickle Cell Anaemia Patients (SS) are finally getting Cured and their genotype are getting converted to AA.

Laboratory Results have confirmed it all.

I'm so happy that I'm touching people's lives.

Don't let that SS patient keep suffering and die in silence.

Spread the word.

Listen to the story of our patients who are now AA below

https://www.nairaland.com/6522829/sickle-cell-anaemia-patient-gets
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Frales6(f): 9:47pm On May 06, 2021
Boys are not smiling
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by MrCork1: 9:47pm On May 06, 2021
Billyonaire666:

correction...I haven't been cut yet...I am innocent sir! angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by wpadmin: 9:48pm On May 06, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Nobody perfect.

But Cyber criminals should be arrested .

Yahoo Yahoo makes someone Lazy. You chop money wey you no work for.

How many Yahoo boys dey use their money do better thing than to dey carry girls around?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Cindy08: 9:48pm On May 06, 2021
Celebrityblog:
I wonder ooo my dear dis one na new trend .
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 06, 2021
Troublemaker007:

They deprived the youth of future and are now locking them up so that when the invasion starts. There will little or no youth left to defend their ancestral lands. I remember vividly how yahoo yahoo came into exist! And how people now turn to it as a means of livelihood. It’s a shame people had to result to cybercrime to survive in this harsh economy of ours. Our leaders keeps on looting our future away! One day the youth will rise up and burn this country to the ground!

Even if our economy was good...these youth you defend will still involve themselves in fraud.

Plus there are legitimate ways of making a living.

Nothing justifies stealing and in some cases intimidating other people out of their wealth.

And no, I don;t back this government or the previous one.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by miraculousGod(m): 9:51pm On May 06, 2021
All this idiots that cant use their brain to do meaningful thing. They will fry their hair and be roaming the street until people report them to Efcc. The funniest thing is some of them have never collected a dime. At the end they will resort to stealing and robbery

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber / Sex Worker, Customer Exchange Blows Over N500 In Onitsha / Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.