Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday (35544 Views)

Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son / Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:15pm On May 06, 2021
I would have bought this for my man. But he doesn't play PS and has no interest to learn. But, I am an avid PS player. That's one of the reasons why I will dump him like a hot pot. I want a man who shares my interest.
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Classickj(m): 10:27pm On May 06, 2021
PCSI:
All na wash...
Just for the camera.
Baba don use im money buy ps5 come say na im wife.
Akuko
E pain am
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by mrdharkchild(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2021
I didn't go through the post. I'm high n just want to comment.
Even at that, we don't know them in our space.. Last last, d marriage go still scatter.
Quote me if e pain u
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Alaganature(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2021
She try by getting her husband a Ps5 but in return she is expecting a car gift as her own birthday gift...chai sense will not kee me
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 06, 2021
There's no cause for alarm as we already know the main source of the money.

Buh she tried
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Nickisindigo(m): 10:50pm On May 06, 2021
Prettylima:
Love is sweet but when money enter love is sweeter, may God bless us abundantly Amen

Yet bezos got divorced and bill gates is getting ready for a divorce
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Nickisindigo(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I would have bought this for my man. But he doesn't play PES and has no interest to learn. But, I am an avid PES player. One of the reasons why I will dump him like a hot pot. I want a man who shares my interest.

Lol so that you can be disgracing him anyhow
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 06, 2021
Seen!

Next?!
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by highchief1: 11:02pm On May 06, 2021
Sportz:
"Which kind wife be this?" Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo hails his wife as she surprises him on set with Ps5, 1 million Naira, and an Armani watch on his birthday

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwF5zXBJQ64?
find money build fine house instead of snapping pics in elomaz
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by highchief1: 11:03pm On May 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Play station though....

Nobody is bigger than that thing

Even me as a real niggarrr get one ps4 for house
its for useless and lazy men I don’t play it.
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by ViolentMooslim: 11:10pm On May 06, 2021
The lady subtly informed the man that he is still a wonderful small child.

So sweet a boy.
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by VillageHead: 11:14pm On May 06, 2021
Tie goat for tree and tie tree for goat na one and the same thing.

Make una dey deceive una selves.
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2021
PCSI:
All na wash...

Just for the camera.

Akuko

You know....i said same on instagram

What is the wife doing that she can bring out a whole 1m and thousand of naira for the PS5 just for birthday?

In these days of attention seeking I won't be surprised na the man give her the money. Btw, he is a known attention seeker on instagram sef grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 11:19pm On May 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I would have bought this for my man. But he doesn't play PES and has no interest to learn. But, I am an avid PES player. One of the reasons why I will dump him like a hot pot. I want a man who shares my interest.

You are pretty!

Your cheeks looks so good

For slap lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Uniquekriss(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2021
That's the fun of being married to a good woman. I could sense real Joy. Bravo brotherly
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Casper21: 11:30pm On May 06, 2021
As per umuazi nah u no see better gift to give a father na ps5
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Raychee(f): 11:40pm On May 06, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

No be everybody be like you.

Take a joke. Don't be a sadist
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Oweku: 12:07am On May 07, 2021
Nonexistent:
I will patiently be waiting to read about it and see you on cctv here in nairaland.

grin
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by ekoson95(m): 12:42am On May 07, 2021
Since I started playing VR games, I dey see all these flat screen games like wash

Oculus quest 2 all the way
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by luminouz(m): 12:44am On May 07, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol,must he play ps5 or any game? He surely has other interests na.

I hate playing games, particularly football. Na car race i like back then. Now? I don't give a flying fuq.

Don't lose a good man because of ps5 o.
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by luminouz(m): 12:46am On May 07, 2021
ekoson95:
Since I started playing VR games, I dey see all these flat screen games like wash

Oculus quest 2 all the way
I could like this....

I love the feeling VR gives
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Nobody: 1:32am On May 07, 2021
longetivity:
I go still steal that ps5 on day for Maryland mall grin

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by 12345baba(m): 3:26am On May 07, 2021
Everything them go put online

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Angrygoat: 4:15am On May 07, 2021
U act so dumb
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Play station though....

Nobody is bigger than that thing

Even me as a real niggarrr get one ps4 for house

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Angrygoat: 4:20am On May 07, 2021
Abegi. Rented apartment
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by bluefilm: 4:29am On May 07, 2021
Atụ m ngege!!!
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Galaxydon1(m): 4:30am On May 07, 2021
PCSI:
All na wash...

Just for the camera.

Akuko
jealousy
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Pimine: 6:05am On May 07, 2021
longetivity:
I go still steal that ps5 on day for Maryland mall grin
Aswearugaaad

Nicca why? See me laughing so loudly this early mor mor grin
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by oliverano: 6:31am On May 07, 2021
PCSI:
All na wash...

Just for the camera.

Akuko

Ggam lol grin grin grin
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Futureyahooboi(m): 7:04am On May 07, 2021
Did you mention PS5 ? She try abeg. Guys hustle ooh make them no use boxers kill us as gift ooh �, Babe wey fit buy you PS no mind to share ��‍♂️ Only the legend will understand �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari / Forgery: Saraki And Ekweremadu In The Dock / Dino Melaye And Femi Fani-Kayode Battle It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.