Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) (26650 Views)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by mmmustapha(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2021
I suffered this in 2017 and last year. I'm not a doctor but these will help you out, get salbutamol tablets and inhaler, dexamethasone 1mg and avoid anything that you are allergic to like smoke,flowers, alcohol, AC/fan, cold water. That dexamethasone is very effective in combating acute bronchitis and pneumonia, take 2-4 tablets daily don't exceed 4mg a day and you can reduce the dose when are you getting better.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by lizychimamanda(f): 5:44pm On May 07, 2021
Trust Jesus and he will perfect your health. My prayers are with you.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by OdogwuEkeke(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2021
I have people who have had this and they are very fine now.

Use medications ONLY prescribed by your doctor and not those you are seeing on this thread.

No cause for alarm, like someone, rightly said. you should also watch your lifestyle. No smoking, No dust, No Coldwater and don't stress yourself. If you get woman, easy with the thrust.

I believe the doctor would have told you this. Everything would be fine.

NB: I have had bronchitis before so I know how difficult breathing could be. The trick is to just relax and take short breathes here and there.

Nothing dey happen. God got you

Odewaleadesoye:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders!

Since the beginning of this month, I have been having recurrent chest pain to the point of having difficulty in breathing.

On the 5th of May I visited my doctor and he told me to go for Proper Test at Ilorin.

I have been tested and I've been diagnosed with bronchitis and Pneumonia.

I need your prayers guys because this thing is affecting me seriously!

I can't breathe well and the chest pain is much.

But, I believe that I will overcome it and untimely death is not my portion.

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2021
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2021
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2021
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Richthekid: 7:39pm On May 07, 2021
Really
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2021
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by justcallmenuel(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2021
Godwritten:
Get Tasly Propoils Syrup. It's the quickest cure for pneumonia and bronchitis.

Within 2week of using this Chinese product, you will begin to cough out thick whitish phylem with bubbles. In just 4weeks, your health will return to normal.

I really suffered. I could not bath with cold water even when the sun was badly hot.
Where can one get it sir?

The Tasly Propolis Syrup is so effective that I introduced it to a friend who nearly died of this dangerous disease. His case had developed to a stage where it became asthmatic. It became terrible the he began to use inhaler.

But within 2months, he bounced back in perfect health. So, don't fear.

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Ayoife23: 9:53pm On May 07, 2021
His cureable inbox me : Adioayodeji23@gmail.com and put your phone contact i will called you
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by md4real(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Since the beginning of this month, I have been having recurrent chest pain to the point of having difficulty in breathing.

On the 5th of May I visited my doctor and he told me to go for Proper Test at Ilorin.

Bros, I have been managing this since 2007. Always on anti biotic and then doing the life style management thing that is, don't eat this, don't expose yourself to this etc until two months ago.

I took the Astrazeneca covid 19 jab. Glory be to God. I had reactions for like two day and now I can boldly tell you that I am completely heal. No signs of the aforementions again and yes... I like my life like a typical Nigerian now not butty butty kind that was required to manage the situation
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2021
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 6:59am On May 08, 2021
Asgard73:
God will heal you... only if you believe.

Jesus Christ is the son of God.

Follow your medication with prayers ...

Believe

So if he doesn't believe, God will not heal him...

Sometimes I hate that I share a race with africans, dead in the head
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by 2elliot: 7:44am On May 08, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

But I'm not an enemy of any tribe.
Please remove the stigma Sir.
I would love to use the herbs.
Herbs work faster and better.
Thanks Sir.
Anytime I use tom Tom, I feel somehow too
My people have grinded the stuff I wanted to send to you so now you won't recognise it. It is when next I go to the market I will buy and snap it for you. But see if you can find it in your area. It is that edible yellowish stuff from palmwine trees. Ask those people tapping palmwine, they will know it. It has a brown shaff outside but edible inside is yellow in color. There are two type of tree that produces similar fruit, one is edible but one is not. So find the edible one, dry the fruit, grind it to powder, after then put it in a small class of hot water and add pure honey and drink it.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by 2elliot: 7:56am On May 08, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

But I'm not an enemy of any tribe.
Please remove the stigma Sir.
I would love to use the herbs.
Herbs work faster and better.
Thanks Sir.
Anytime I use tom Tom, I feel somehow too
Just try take the bitercola and tomtom. Bitter cola has antiviral properties, and it helps to clear the lungs from phlems blockage. It treats catarh and cough.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by 2elliot: 8:10am On May 08, 2021
ghettochild:

Too err is human to forgive is divine
Shey na all yorubas offend u..??
As long as we keep having this mentality.. its best we just kuku separate na as naija isnt working.
I can't get the pictures now cos the ones we have have already been grinded. But see if you can get it around you. It is like a fruit, and it is from palmwine tree. Ask those tapping palmwine. The inside is an edible yellowish stuff. Dry and grind it to powder, add in a little glass of hot water and add pure honey and drink. It works very well for any kind of cough and catarh and chest pains. Be it pnuemonia, bronchitis, tuberculosis, e.t.c. Works well to treat hiv and aids cough too.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by 2elliot: 8:22am On May 08, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Please don't be sad.
I will be fine by God's grace
This is the fruit. The inside is yellowish. It has two types,one is edible while the other isn't. Find it, dry and grind to powder, put in warm water, add honey and drink.

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by 2elliot: 8:34am On May 08, 2021
MrStan11:
I've been battling this since childbirth.
I avoid dust at all cost, insecticide, perfumes and chemicals entering my nose.
Don't sleep on barebody.
Use warm water for bathing.

Meet your doc if it aggravates.
Make out time for serious indoor exercise.
Use those nuts from rafia palm, dry and grind it, put it in warm water and drink with pure honey. Works well for tuberculosis, pneumonia, cough and catarh.

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by 2elliot: 8:37am On May 08, 2021
ghettochild:

Does it get cleared after use
Am also havin this left lung issue...since may last year.tho i breathe fine.. just the slight pain n discomfort n the grumbling movement i feel in my left lung.
Use those edible nuts from rafia palm, dry and grind it, put it in warm water and drink with pure honey. Works well for tuberculosis, pneumonia, cough and catarh, no matter how serious it is it will cure it.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Godwritten: 10:01am On May 08, 2021
[quote author=justcallmenuel post=101477651][/quote]

Sorry for the delay in response. Tasly has outlets all over Nigeria. You can also get it on Jiji, Konga and other online stores.

Miss Bee Propolis Syrup is the one to use NOT the capsule variant.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:15am On May 08, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

May God protect your health
My mum had the same thing on 1996, she started taking her drugs and by 1999 it matured to Asthma and she managed the Asthma till she passed on last year

Why I gave you this analysis is because you have to treat it properly before it gets to Asthma
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2021
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by justcallmenuel(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2021
Godwritten:

Sorry for the delay in response. Tasly has outlets all over Nigeria. You can also get it on Jiji, Konga and other online stores.

Alright sir. What’s the price like?
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 12:06pm On May 08, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Please don't be sad.
I will be fine by God's grace
You should see a doctor though, I had pneumonia once, it wasn't funny.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by justcallmenuel(m): 12:09pm On May 08, 2021
Godwritten:

I guess this is how it looks like.

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2021
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 12:15pm On May 08, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I'm on medication too Sir
That's great news, do finish the dosage and ensure they run your x-rays after 1-2 months to see if you still have any contusions.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! I Got Bitten By A Local Dog / Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France / 624 New COVID-19 Cases, 561 Discharged And 8 Deaths On July 28 - (4906 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.