Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Website Like Yahoomail Needed Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Like Yahoomail Needed Urgently (1474 Views)

E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. / Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( / Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Like Yahoomail Needed Urgently by Kpac(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2011
I have a website but i want its inbox,outbox,bulk,sent mails and compose to look exactly like yahoomail.

My webmaster is giving me the option that users would check their mail using the webmail, but i dont want that option, i want it to look and work like yahoomail.

Is it possible ?

Webmaster that can do it should send me a text on 08029669617 Soonest.
Re: Website Like Yahoomail Needed Urgently by iwantto(m): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2011
Is it a free email service to the public just like YahooMail?

You can configure roundcube to work exactly like the yahoomail. It has themes and templates you can use. I have used it before.
Re: Website Like Yahoomail Needed Urgently by lagoshost(m): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2011
It may be hard to do. But if you are a programmer, you can develop an application for that.

Thank you.
Re: Website Like Yahoomail Needed Urgently by DualCore1: 3:20am On Apr 26, 2011
Kpac:

I have a website but i want its inbox,outbox,bulk,sent mails and compose to look exactly like yahoomail.

My webmaster is giving me the option that users would check their mail using the webmail, but i dont want that option, i want it to look and work like yahoomail.

Is it possible ?

Webmaster that can do it should send me a text on 08029669617 Soonest.

You do not want to have your clients deviate from the site to a subdomain (/webmail) to check their mails?

Or you don't mind the deviation but need a mail agent that looks and feel like yahoo mail when users hit /webmail ?
Re: Website Like Yahoomail Needed Urgently by Kpac(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2011
I don't want the deviation but clients view and send mail through a template that would look like yahoo mail exactly.

Just like you log in to your yahoo mail and you view your mail folders straight without redirecting or using any web mail feature.

Anyone with a solution ?
Re: Website Like Yahoomail Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2011
what is your budget
Re: Website Like Yahoomail Needed Urgently by theangel: 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2011
Why not integrate it with google Apps

http://mail.google.com/a/memose.com

Getting yahoo type will be expensive
Re: Website Like Yahoomail Needed Urgently by Siony(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2011
i have yahoo mail clone, but dont know if it will work for your host
Re: Website Like Yahoomail Needed Urgently by utimatedes(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2011
N2 million to build it for you. Agree?
Re: Website Like Yahoomail Needed Urgently by DualCore1: 7:08am On Apr 28, 2011
theangel:

Why not integrate it with google Apps

http://mail.google.com/a/memose.com

Getting yahoo type will be expensive

+1
This is the simple most effective solution.

You can also look at AfterLogic mail suite but that very expensive and requires you have root access to a dedicated server.
Re: Website Like Yahoomail Needed Urgently by ogzille(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2011
What he wants can be achieved, having the feature as part of his website, only if he is willing to part with some bucks wink
Re: Website Like Yahoomail Needed Urgently by princeuk(m): 6:16am On Jun 01, 2011
----i Deleted it------
Re: Website Like Yahoomail Needed Urgently by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 01, 2011
I have done something like that before. Buut it is not an easy thing to do sha, if you have a good budget i can help you set it up.

(1) (Reply)

-- / Netfirms! Releasing Domain For Registration! Any Experience! Pls Help / Introducing Okayfreedom VPN For Webmasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.