Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification (31452 Views)

Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) / Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Super Eagles Players Celebrate In Ice Block Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by rawpadgin(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2021
Joshmodest:

We don't need that revenge , if anything self I want Villarreal to beat Man u .....
Then I also wish , Chelsea can lose the UCL final to City , lose FA to Leicester and even drop out of the top 4
That's a perfect season for me !
you are not a real united fan. No real united fan would want city to win a champions league final.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by BadEnglish(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2021
Joshmodest:

We don't need that revenge , if anything self I want Villarreal to beat Man u .....
Then I also wish , Chelsea can lose the UCL final to City , lose FA to Leicester and even drop out of the top 4

I wanna be on Forbes list, if wishes were horses. #in Teni's voice
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by wwwihy: 8:02am On May 07, 2021
trevorhorace:
I wonder how people living in Nigeria support Arsenal. It's brain damaging.

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by mechanics(m): 8:09am On May 07, 2021
Congrats to him.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by NWAZURUMEE: 8:09am On May 07, 2021
Joshmodest:

Idiota, bastarda
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Nobody: 8:13am On May 07, 2021
Futurecrypto1:
I am so happy for them but man u will defeat them in finals,the only way they can win is to get tutorials from senior Sevilla.
If you want to earn money online click my signature,all you have to do is roll every hour to earn. My friend got 8k after two weeks. Click now and start earning

The current coach of Villarreal was the former coach of the Europa league dominant sevilla
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:14am On May 07, 2021
Joshmodest:

Then prepare to buy 2 bottles of snipper and keep ahead of time. One may not be enough
because Chelseaa is winning both trophies
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by AiiVee(m): 8:14am On May 07, 2021
In the end, football does not matter, only Heaven does...
......honest Arsenal fan embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by ojaysam25(m): 8:21am On May 07, 2021
Joshmodest:

Haha...appreciate greatness for once...if it was easy manutd would have been in ucl final not uel final....i am sure manu fans will be happy to lose uel and Chelsea lost ucl to city than both of them winning it.
Next season try harder because the ucl and fa cup are already in our trophy cabinet...you guys better win your mediocre uel and risked being humilated in supercup final, that is all i ask...in tuchel we trust....KTBFFH
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:24am On May 07, 2021
cheesy
chukwuibuipob:
angry angry angry sad MAN U cool wink cheesy go revenge and lift the Cup for good cool

We are UNITED cheesy grin cool

Kill urself if u hate it sad

Cup for Boys Scout. Man United used to complete at the highest level with the best clubs in Europe. Now they content with fighting with little teams for crumbles. PSG, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Man City etc will sack the whole team plus manager, if their club ever slips to Europa places.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by ahmedajadi(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2021
post=101453156:
Sat 9th in the Premier League, the Gunners' season is now effectively over with little to show for it, and their proud record of having competed in continental competition for the past 25 seasons is likely to end.

There will question marks over the future of many players, the manager's position and - judging by the fan protests that were once again staged outside the ground prior to kick-off - no end to the pressure on the club's owners.

Dem show Arsenal shege both home and Away.

How beautiful if Arsenal qualified for the final too to make it 4 English Teams in the 2 major European Cup Finals.

Yeye team.
One Arsenal fan vex sotey e shouted in Yoruba 'A doju tini Club'
All your fellow clubs enter finals, u just dey fvck up every year.....shege banza!

Who can translate that for us biko?

"A doju tini Club"

Whatever that means.
A doju tini club means club wey dey shame person.
Arsenal has been disappointing people since Wenger's era

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by walozanga(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2021
Joshmodest:

E go choke u.. grin maybe na me go drive ambulance come carry u go hospital wen ur wish fail to come through
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by ahmedajadi(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2021
post=101453156:
Sat 9th in the Premier League, the Gunners' season is now effectively over with little to show for it, and their proud record of having competed in continental competition for the past 25 seasons is likely to end.

There will question marks over the future of many players, the manager's position and - judging by the fan protests that were once again staged outside the ground prior to kick-off - no end to the pressure on the club's owners.

Dem show Arsenal shege both home and Away.

How beautiful if Arsenal qualified for the final too to make it 4 English Teams in the 2 major European Cup Finals.

Yeye team.
One Arsenal fan vex sotey e shouted in Yoruba 'A doju tini Club'
All your fellow clubs enter finals, u just dey fvck up every year.....shege banza!

Who can translate that for us biko?

"A doju tini Club"

Whatever that means.

Oh, that is the meaning?!
The fan no lie then.
Arsenal sabi shame dem fans die.
What a club! sad

Thanks Alhaji Ahmed! wink
How Fasting dey go bro?
May the Almighty Allah answer your prayers.
Fasting dey go well.
Amin ya Allahu...
Thanks MANNA. I really appreciate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45am On May 07, 2021
ahmedajadi:

Fasting dey go well.
Amin ya Allahu...
Thanks MANNA. I really appreciate.
You are always welcome brotherly.
Stay blessed.
All will be well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by perrybrain(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2021
I am so happy for them but man u will defeat them in finals,the only way they can win is to get tutorials from senior Sevilla.
If you want to earn money online click my signature,all you have to do is roll every hour to earn. My friend got 8k after two weeks. Click now and start earlier.

Just registered and there quite I wud love to know from you concerning this stuff.
Pls chat me up.... 09011940788
Tnkx
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Nobody: 9:19am On May 07, 2021
Ole Had D Chance Of Winning D English Premiership League But He Blew Up His Chances. Dis Is D Only Opportunity Ole Has Dis Season To Win A Trophy. If He Likes Let Blow Up Dis One.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by RealEzee(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2021
Joshmodest:

omo you're bitter o grin

GGMU
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Skmoda360(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2021
Sunnyja:
Your "good feet" sentence also dey useless like Arsenal. Brother, it's called good feat not good feet.
It's a typo error bro and I was expecting you to correct me without insult but you are so du.mb and brain.less not to act in that direction....shalom
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Skmoda360(m): 9:36am On May 07, 2021
Sunnyja:
Your "good feet" sentence also dey useless like Arsenal. Brother, it's called good feat not good feet.
It's a typo error bro and I was expecting you to correct me without insult but you are so du.mb, shallow and brain.less not to act in that direction....shalom
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by RealEzee(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2021
Babafash:
First trophy for ole loading 70%...
2 actually
Super cup join, it's a Manchester derby on the world stage

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by resourcedude: 9:52am On May 07, 2021
Joshmodest:

im ready to gather your heart pieces by the end of 29th May, because it is destined to shatter.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Babafash(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2021
RealEzee:
2 actually
Super cup join, it's a Manchester derby on the world stage
yeah yeah u are right bro. I cant wait to see man u beat man city blue black that day
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by PHZADDY1(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2021
Joshmodest:

Bad belle Pro max

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by timberprides: 10:29am On May 07, 2021
Up goners...some should say for life ooo

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by jaxxy(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2021
Skmoda360:
That's a good feet......unlike the useless Arsenal.

Now it's time for United to do the needful and kill off this people.

Villarreal will trash Man u.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by 5boro: 11:17am On May 07, 2021
Easy path for United.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Jinad50: 11:17am On May 07, 2021
Joshmodest:

LOL... your winch no go work.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by 5boro: 11:18am On May 07, 2021
Lol
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by 5boro: 11:19am On May 07, 2021
Jinad50:
LOL... your winch no go work.

Hmmm
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by egharevba72047: 11:23am On May 07, 2021
The cup is for Villarreal
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Nobody: 11:54am On May 07, 2021
Joshmodest:

Same here bro, I'll rather have Man Utd go trophyless this season than those agbero winning the Ucl or fa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EPL: I Will Never Play For Arsenal – Lukaku / Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey / Arsenal Congratulate Olivier Giroud After France Win 2018 FIFA World Cup (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.