Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death (53648 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2021
JohnSin97:

Nobody put a gun on your head forcing you to pay your tithes, I've never seen a man of God force anyone to pay tithes..... Worry about the bandits kidnapping you in the name of Islam and collecting ransoms.
what concern me concern bandit matter wey dey north? nigerian pastors are the antichrist the bible was talking about. 2thessaloni 2:3_12.. Mathew 7:22..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Shuzzi(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2021
youngpresidooo:
it is not true.
That's what pentecostal churches preach more about. They even give it to babies sef
Okay
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by bukatyne(f): 10:46am On May 07, 2021
LisaAnneMia:
Hi! Is anything wrong in people taking it on their own?

I honestly don't know.

I just know that some Christians 'seem' to have 'reservations' against churches who encourage their members to do so.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by LisaAnneMia: 10:47am On May 07, 2021
bukatyne:

I honestly don't know.

I just know that some Christians 'seem' to have 'reservations' against churches who encourage their members to do so.
Okay
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by scait(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2021
36STATES:
But scammer evil Adeboye claimed he raised 3 dead people just last week.

Just four days ago, at the birthday celebration of David Oyedipo, criminal pastor Adeboye narrated how a grand mother raised her 2 dead twins and their mother using a handkerchief and a little oil he gave the grandmother.

Three days later, his own son died. Now we are all expecting him to raise his son, but he is not doing that. It's either he can't or he was lying.

Adeboye remains the most evil and the most wicked scammer to have originated from Africa if not the whole world. He's worse than Bernard Medoff; at least the later scammed only wealthy investors. On the other hand, Adeboye uses scorched earth strategy. He scams the weak, the sick, the unemployed, students, politicians, refugees, the childless, the confused etc. He leaves absolutely nothing on his way.

RIP to the dead, but his father is an evil man
who is this one again? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by SamgoldBaba: 10:49am On May 07, 2021
May Almighty God strengthen you Sir!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:50am On May 07, 2021
Olarewaju89:
Just like Baba kumuyi when her wife died.

Baba did not show signs that mama had die when he was given ministration that day.

Condolence to the entire family of Adeboye's. cry

He did. His voice was cracked, his eyes were red. He showed the signs visibly clear but with great fortitude
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by owila4luv(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2021
If a member dies tomorrow and he still goes about preaching don't call him names, he's proven his unshaken love for God even after his son's demise. It's not ideal for a father to bury his Child talk more of burying a first fruit. Only God can comfort you Daddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by oluwole70525: 10:57am On May 07, 2021
Life isn't fair at all.But life goes on
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Tedassie(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2021
Shuzzi:
Wait Redeemed church de take communion? sad
Una too copy undecided
Who is copying who now? Something that's a Commandment by Jesus in the Bible (Luke 22:19, Mark 14:22-24, 1 Corinthians 11:25)
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Ademidd: 10:59am On May 07, 2021
A big test on his faith. May God give him the strength to bear the loss. Rest on pastor Dare.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by poshestmina(f): 11:00am On May 07, 2021
No holidays in the kingdom work!

Heaven is the ultimate.
Rest on soldier of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by JohnSin97: 11:02am On May 07, 2021
JimiJunji:

Lmao what if you're both wrong and darwin was right?

Newton's first law states that an object at rest will stay at rest, and an object in motion will stay in motion unless acted on by a net external force.
- proven thus a law.

Darwin's theory says that a blast happened and your ancestors originated from apes
-unproven thus still a theory.

Tho I believe in some parts of Darwin's evolutionary theory but it's still flawed and even the Bible is more logical than Darwin's load of catshit you can argue with me when his theory becomes proven and a law.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by femi4: 11:02am On May 07, 2021
Shuzzi:
Not all
They do. It is scriptural unlike giving honour to Mary
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by emmyN(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2021
WhisperedNoise:

Christians mourn. The Bible has many instances of mourning and grief.

What many people expect is for Baba Adeboye to grieve openly. I strongly doubt that will happen. Baba is an elder in the faith. He knows how to handle crisis and come out stronger.

Na you appoint am elder in the faith?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by JohnSin97: 11:06am On May 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
what concern me concern bandit matter wey dey north? nigerian pastors are the antichrist the bible was talking about. 2thessaloni 2:3_12.. Mathew 7:22..

You clearly need wisdom.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Shuzzi(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2021
femi4:
They do. It is scriptural unlike giving honour to Mary
Okay
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Shuzzi(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2021
Tedassie:

Who is copying who now? Something that's a Commandment by Jesus in the Bible (Luke 22:19, Mark 14:22-24, 1 Corinthians 11:25)
Alright pardon my ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by dealslip(f): 11:09am On May 07, 2021
People who expect Baba to be grieving and incapacitated are yet to understand what it means to translate into another realm. The realm of glory is a very superior one to this earth realm. There they move at the speed of light and are not limited by time or distance. Baba Adeboye understands his son is in a better place and there isn't anything to grieve about.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by dammyBoxes: 11:13am On May 07, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Adeboyes son was a sinner,the bible says wages of sin is death.A real born again Christian will never die untimely death like this.
funny this is what almost 90% of christians I know believe. They are never humble that they are just ordinary humans
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by McStoic(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2021
Shuzzi:
Right.
But not all churches accept it.

Every knowledgeable and living church usually do cos it's biblically injuncted..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by dammyBoxes: 11:14am On May 07, 2021
emmyN:

Na you appoint am elder in the faith?
Lol. Good question
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by semyman: 11:17am On May 07, 2021
You can't serve God and mammoth at the same time
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2021
JohnSin97:

You clearly need wisdom.
wisdom to do what? u mean i dont understand what was written in that bible? i am a christ embassy and winners member. i have also assistance a local pastor. i dont obey them. i no longer obey oyedepo most teaching. most of of oyedepo teaching are against Jesus teaching.. they are anti christs.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by barry75: 11:18am On May 07, 2021
My is an advice particularly to protestant christians. Saying that may his soul rest in peace makes you guilty of praying for the dead. Allow that for roman Catholic. Ok?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Herrick: 11:24am On May 07, 2021
Sleekfingers:

that same God that forgot to show him, that his son is gonna die abi? Some nigerians and this their slavery religion ......

Death smiles at us all...every man is gonna shake hands with death.....and gonna embrace death whether you like it or not
Sure, we will all embrace death..that's certain. But for everything that happens there's definitely a reason for it. God ways are not our ways.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by jidxin(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2021
Gift543:
Adeboye puts the devil to shame
Gives his normal preaching without mumbling

Though his voice sounded off.... Looking like he had cried throughout the night

God help him revive

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c70k7xueZQI

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/06/pastor-adeboye-preaches-church-holy-communion-service-despite-sons-death
they said it was recorded programme ....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Angelfrost(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Stop holding brief for these frauds. If a family of Pastors and their paid preachers could not see the death, one needs to question their so called 'Calling'.

...And who told you they didn't see it??!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nobody: 11:39am On May 07, 2021
Why not use prayer bring him back to life
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nobody: 11:42am On May 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

...And who told you they didn't see it??!
I just told you. Your comprehension capacitance might need some upgrading. Not sure who is going help educate you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by don3e(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2021
God will do a new thing and you will see it WAIT AND SEE
God bless you, Papa GO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of A Mosque & Church Side-By-Side In Jos / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.