Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. (8730 Views)

What Can I Invest 200k In? / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by ayanbadejo68166: 7:51pm On May 07, 2021
Boss many no come get lappy,abeg drop the coins them way your eye dey on here,we go understand say no be financial advice.
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 07, 2021
Make I come learn here
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Valwezzy: 9:57pm On May 07, 2021
Following...
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by IhateMyDad: 10:18pm On May 07, 2021
Mad and complex

Who else is trying it out as they are reading it

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Soleye24(m): 1:15am On May 08, 2021
IDWY
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by cluewebhost(m): 3:47am On May 08, 2021
Good one!
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Hamachi(f): 6:06am On May 08, 2021
IhateMyDad:
Mad and complex

Lol
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 08, 2021
IhateMyDad:
Mad and complex

Eventually you'd realize that letting go is right thing to do. For you and not for him.
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2021

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by ObodoNaija(f): 10:37pm On May 08, 2021
@iLegendd, thanks a lot for this.
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by SALLYBERRY01(m): 12:28am On May 09, 2021
good morning boss ilegend i'm currently trying the method out, but my question is that is there ant probability of not seeing the coin you pick from coinmaerketal on coindec, because the first coin i choose from coimarketal i could not find it on coindesk, thank you boss

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Nonso92(m): 3:18am On May 09, 2021
Laptop? [Yes]
$200? [Yes]
following this thread? [Yes]

@iLegendd you're a real Legend. Big ups bro.

I wouldn't mind a tag when lectures continues.
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Nonso92(m): 3:21am On May 09, 2021
SALLYBERRY01:
good morning boss ilegend i'm currently trying the method out, but my question is that is there ant probability of not seeing the coin you pick from coinmaerketal on coindec, because the first coin i choose from coimarketal i could not find it on coindesk, thank you boss

It's probably because you didn't open enough coins in coincodex. remember, there are over 6k+ coins. you would have to make sure you have over 1k+ coins opened (at least), for you to have a good chance of seeing the coin you're interested in.
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by djpoepe(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2021
Thank you iLegend for this great piece. But I noticed the coins I researched were not coming up on search eg BAFE
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Konquest: 8:55am On May 09, 2021
iLegendd:
If you have a laptop, clap for yourself. Do you know why? What I'm about to show you will make you a millionaire as long as you have $200. No, you won't give me the money, you'll invest it on a coin with what I'm about to show you.

5 Requirements to Benefit From It

1. A computer
2. Watch that 13 minutes video I posted earlier
3. $200
4. Internet
5. CoinCodex.com site

Even if you don't have $200, make sure you have a computer. If you don't have a computer, borrow from someone. If you can't borrow, then go to bed. No be by force to invest in Cry.pto.

Rewatch the video below. What I'll teach is how to set the CoinCodex site to sort coins by the ones that have lost the most when you compare the current price to its ATH.

In the video, he talked about coins that have lost -40% and above with a good uptrend structure.

I'll show you how to capture all of them based on the sector they belong like DeFi, Exchange Tokens, Privacy Coins, Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake, Tokenized Sto.cks, Yield Farming, BSC, and NFTs, and pick one that will turn your $200 (more or less) to at least, 1 million Naira before the bull market ends.

Before you can benefit from this upcoming lecture, watch the video and keep your PC ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI8YWxbX9eM

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Konquest: 8:58am On May 09, 2021
iLegendd:
Lecture will soon start today.

This lecture is evergreen in Cry.pto. It's going to work this year and even in 6 million years from now as long as we are in bull season.

The funny thing is: the lecture is so easy. Even if you're not intellent and you stay in Aso Rock, you'll still understand it.

All you need are those requirements above and $200. (Plus or minus).
Thumbs up!
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Konquest: 9:06am On May 09, 2021
iLegendd:

Here is the simple lecture that'll generate you all the money.

1. Open coincodex.com and coinmarketcal.com on your computer. On CoinCodex, it's always a white theme. Change it to black background by clicking the sun icon at the top right-hand of your screen. Done.

2. On Coincodex, at the top, you'll see Show Top, Sector, Watchlist and Customize.

Click on Customize and select all you want and most importantly, Since ATH option and click "Apply Changes."
This is awesome! Thanks for
sharing.
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2021
djpoepe:
Thank you iLegend for this great piece. But I noticed the coins I researched were not coming up on search eg BAFE

From the price tag, it looks like the coin had a rugpull. The reason it did not show is because it's ranked at 2812, but the coins you loaded is 500 or 1,000.

If you want to see it, you should load up to 3,000 or just load all 6,000+ if your system can carry it by clicking Show Top and selecting ALL.

4 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Konquest: 10:50am On May 09, 2021
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2021
Nonso92:

It's probably because you didn't open enough coins in coincodex. remember, there are over 6k+ coins. you would have to make sure you have over 1k+ coins opened (at least), for you to have a good chance of seeing the coin you're interested in.
OK maybe, because I actually stopped 500
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Nonso92(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2021
SALLYBERRY01:

OK maybe, because I actually stopped 500
Probably
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2021

Continuation will start from here. Thanks for your patience.

In our previous post, we said the coin must have an upward trend. Let's take a look at another coin with an upward trend and one one without an upward trend.

Note: I didn't check if this coin has an upcoming event. Before you check for upward trends, make sure the coin has three things

1. Upcoming event(s).
2. Has not gone parabolic this year or even if it has, it didn't surpass the previous ATH.
3. It is an old coin of 2018 downward (new coins are allowed, but must be scanned properly to avoid scam — we'll look into that at the end at a point.

Let's look at Firo.

Launched in 2016 and had an ATH of $140 in 2017 and currently at $18 this year after declining from a small a parabolic move some days ago.

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2021

This month is May, but in April, Firo had some good events. Why didn't you join? You didn't know, right? Neither did I. Is it still trending upward? Let's check it out.

From the pictures below, it has an upward trend and that is good, but we should've entered in April or before April when we saw the announcement.

Will there be another parabolic move? Definitely, but we don't know when since there is no upcoming events for them soon except you check their social media handles.

Note: I'm not advising you to buy this coin even though it has an upward trend because our research is incomplete.

Zoom to see clearly.

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2021

In the first picture above, you'll see a tall pyramid, that's when it hits its ATH in 2017/2018.

On that same picture, look at 2021, it isn't anywhere close to previous ATH, so there is progress with its upward trend, but you've already missed on the early moves.

Will it hit $140+ in this new bull run? No one knows.

Is the fundamental and tokenomics of the coin good? I haven't even checked it — just checking the upward trend and if it has upcoming events.

It passed the trend test, but failed the upcoming event test. It also passed the -40% and and above test.

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 12:27pm On May 09, 2021

This time around, let's check a coin that is downtrending, but has -40% ATH.

DENT

By the way, to check up coming events, the best way is to open Google, type the name of the coin, and add CoinMarketCal in front and search.

Example: Dent CoinMarketCal

They have no current event but had lost of events from April downward. You missed. Will it go up again, yes, we don't know when.

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 12:27pm On May 09, 2021

It hasn't reached its old old ATH, so their is hope, but the road is not defined for now. It's on a download thread, but things will turn around the moment they make some announcements.

Why wait for a coin to make an announcement when we already have hundreds of coins with new announcement on CoinMarketCal? Research is key.

1 Like

If you open a coin separately on CoinCodex and click on ALL (to see all graph in one) and the shape looks like the one in number 4 above, you have missed out a big time.

This shows the coin has grown astronomically. Look for ones with new upcoming events that will soon grow.

See below.

Those ones there have already made some progress this year, but not near their past history and this is an opportunity, but unfortunately, no upcoming events for one of them at the moment and that is Dent.

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2021

After verifying different coins, you'll need to compare their charts. The first image below is Zcash. If you click on the search box at your top right-hand corner, youll search for another coin to compare the chart with.

The site only allows three coins to be compared.

If you want to see all the exchanges you can buy the coin, check below.

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2021

We will continue from here soon!

Be patient.
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 12:31pm On May 09, 2021
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2021
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

300 acres of farmland for outright sale along Benin-Okada expressway.N60M / Invest Your Money Wise / The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.