Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. (8738 Views)

What Can I Invest 200k In? / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2021

The end of space booking...
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by djpoepe(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2021
Thank you.
Now how do we identify coins that had been rugpulled make we no go buy am again.
Because I saw it’s about to be listed for bafe/usdt

iLegendd:

From the price tag, it looks like the coin had a rugpull. The reason it did not show is because it's ranked at 2812, but the coins you loaded is 500 or 1,000.

If you want to see it, you should load up to 3,000 or just load all 6,000+ if your system can carry it by clicking Show Top and selecting ALL.
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2021
djpoepe:
Thank you.
Now how do we identify coins that had been rugpulled make we no go buy am again.
Because I saw it’s about to be listed for bafe/usdt

No, I didn't say it had been rugpulled, I said it looks like, so you need to confirm first.

When a coin gets rugpulled, people get angry and create YouTube videos and blogs about it, so the fastest way to find out is to type the name of the coin, then add rugpull or scam in front and search. Go through some of the articles or videos you see.

Though, some enemies of progress may also create a post to talk against other coins, but in most cases, when too many people say it, there is something there.

6 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2021
Nonso92:

It's probably because you didn't open enough coins in coincodex. remember, there are over 6k+ coins. you would have to make sure you have over 1k+ coins opened (at least), for you to have a good chance of seeing the coin you're interested in.

Another way to do it is to check the rank of that coin separately on CoinCodex, CoinGecko, or CoinMarketCap and you'll know if it's under your selection or out of it. If it's out of it, you load more until you get to that number with some headrooms.

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by TheSTreetman: 9:45pm On May 09, 2021
iLegendd:

Why wait for a coin to make an announcement when we already have hundreds of coins with new announcement on CoinMarketCal? Research is key.

R u saying, our focus should be with coins on upward trend and upcoming events??
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by elmas(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2021
iLegendd:

Another way to do it is to check the rank of that coin separately on CoinCodex, CoinGecko, or CoinMarketCap and you'll know if it's under your selection or out of it. If it's out of it, you load more until you get to that number with some headrooms.

Following
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by INFOTECH2: 12:53pm On May 10, 2021
Good day

Please how do I get the Token ID for and particular coin I am researching on?

Below is the spreadsheet I am drawing out my research on the coins.

Abeg I need to determine rug pull or honey pot oooooo...

@iLegendd

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Esiman(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2021
Thanks, boss ilegend.
You're a blessing to mankind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by IhateMyDad: 4:36pm On May 10, 2021
INFP:
Eventually you'd realize that letting go is right thing to do. For you and not for him.

I no get
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by ObodoNaija(f): 10:29pm On May 10, 2021
Following. Thanks a lot bro
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by INFOTECH2: 2:04pm On May 11, 2021
Any response please
INFOTECH2:
Good day

Please how do I get the Token ID for and particular coin I am researching on?

Below is the spreadsheet I am drawing out my research on the coins.

Abeg I need to determine rug pull or honey pot oooooo...

@iLegendd
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Hskyassociate(m): 2:30pm On May 11, 2021
Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @okez as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00null free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/4KWK
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by GreatManBee: 7:55pm On May 12, 2021
iLegendd:

What's next? Being confident with the coin. This will require you getting contract address and finding out who is holding the most coin to avoid rug pull.

Reading about the coin, checking the circulating supply, market cap, social media outlets, and any extra info you can find from others.

You'll type the name of the coin in The Crypto App and through that app, you'll access their Twitter handle, blogs, site, and latest news, and lots info about the coin.

If you're satisfied with all you've read, set an alert for it with that same app. If you don't have it, download it on Playstore.

With the app, you can also check the exchanges you can buy the coin. Or better yet, find it on CoinCodex by right clicking on the coin and opening it on another page.

In fact, doing everything on CoinCodex is better if you don't want to use The Cryp.to App. This saves you from jumping around.

When you're satisfied and you know TA, analyze the chart again, but based on 1 hour, 4 hours, 1 day, and 1 week an place an order where it will hit.

This second analysis is just to help you know the resistance and consolidation point of the coin to enable you have a good entry instead of jumping in.

Though, since it's in red, you can jump in, but a smart way will be this second TA to help you set a better entry limit.

If you don't know Technical Analysis, don't worry.

What is the criteria or condition to set-up the alert?
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by alexvic12: 12:19pm On May 13, 2021
Thanks for this lesson, boss! I was looking to learn this.
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Soleye24(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2021
F
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2021
This ILegend really work, some of the coin I researched has rised, iost did 60 percent today, thanks boss God bless you. But I did not buy any of them please when will you update the trend
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by iLegendd(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2021
It's unfortunate I couldn't complete this thread because of some private entanglements, but I found a Nairalander who posted something similar to what I wanted to each and I feel his seem simpler and I want you to follow it as the continuation.

His moniker is Nwele2017 and here is the link of the start of his lecture. https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/766#101619948

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by NoApology(m): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
iLegendd:
It's unfortunate I couldn't complete this thread because of some private entanglements, but I found a Nairalander who posted something similar to what I wanted to each and I feel his seem simpler and I want you to follow it as the continuation.

His moniker is Nwele2017 and here is the link of the start of his lecture. https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/766#101619948

I sincerely wish you can finish up this awesome class no matter how slow it might be. Nwele has refused dedicating a thread for his lecture and most times one gets lost in the sea of messages flooding that thread. Again you are more detailed and engaging. Please do have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by jom28gy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Is like this computer you get,is doing shaky, shaky
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by BaEnki(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Boss I just bumped into this, made a few losses on crypto recently, Please does this method still work?

Cc. iLegendd.

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by sellydion: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ilegend, you are truly a legend. Leaving us here is like you dont care about us again.

Please it is important that you complete this thread. Transfering us to another not organised thread,

will only add to our confusion. You are simply good in what you are doing and the way you help is

just out of this world. Hope we receive a positive response. Thanks
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by Bornboy4: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ok
Re: CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. by TheSTreetman: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

300 acres of farmland for outright sale along Benin-Okada expressway.N60M / Invest Your Money Wise / The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.