Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? (49888 Views)

Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years / Lady Dies After Giving Birth To Her 2nd Set Of Triplets At Traditional Delivery / Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by BePrepared: 11:56am On May 11, 2021
Chisaedhor:

I respect you. Your sexual drive no dey work well be that oo

But you may have been masturbating na

Lolx I assure you I've higher libido than you, and of no I don't masturbate. Why am I chaste, I encountered the power of the cross of Jesus Christ in 2008. that power can change a sinner to a saint. If you believe him today from your heart he can save you from sin. Do you believe
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by Awibadie(m): 2:26pm On May 11, 2021
it depend on your wife body reaction but atleast 6month is enough
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by imagrg(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2021
Occupy yourself with other serious engagement and your peeping Thomas will adjust.
Take am easy now.
Na people like una dey create population explosion in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? / Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.