Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Pastor Or Celebrity: Which Would You Prefer To Date/marry? - See Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Or Celebrity: Which Would You Prefer To Date/marry? - See Reactions (617 Views)

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Or Celebrity: Which Would You Prefer To Date/marry? - See Reactions by eljayson(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2021
When it comes to marriage en, it is a different ball game entirely.

As much as people love celebrities, many are wary of getting married to one because of all the associated drama.

However, some believe these celebrities are even better than the so-called pastors in marriages.

Which do you think you'd prefer to marry between a celebrity and a pastor?

Before you respond, see the crazy reactions of people to this question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P-hyR13-is&t=4s

mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Or Celebrity: Which Would You Prefer To Date/marry? - See Reactions by James39: 3:56pm On May 07, 2021
mehm... celebrities hardly stay without cheating.

But everyone has there own opinion.
Re: Pastor Or Celebrity: Which Would You Prefer To Date/marry? - See Reactions by inumidun2010(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2021
Pastors get GRADE, also CELEBRITY get LEVELS...
DAVIDO and MUSA the STREET RAPPER ,Na celebrity both of them be....
Also C.A.C RESIDENT PASTOR and L.F.C RESIDENT PASTOR... Choose your CHOICE, dem no dey TELLI PERSON..

I donate ROMANOFF to PASTOR RIGHTEOUSNESS on behalf of our AMIABLE SNAKE MASTER in PERSON of LALASTICLALA...
What GOD have JOINED TOGETHER, LET NO MAN PUT ASUNDER...

Na JEZEBBEL I GO GIVE FUFUBBQGRILLS due to his ANNOYING LOVE FOR PRESIDENT LIFELESS....
Re: Pastor Or Celebrity: Which Would You Prefer To Date/marry? - See Reactions by Vision101(m): 3:04am On May 08, 2021
Pastoral life is a hard life. Full of challenges and temptations. It's no ice cream to marry a true pastor.

You might have all the luxury but you might not enjoy it. I have a direct experience.
Re: Pastor Or Celebrity: Which Would You Prefer To Date/marry? - See Reactions by mepate7841: 3:11am On May 08, 2021
James39:
mehm... celebrities hardly stay without cheating.

But everyone has there own opinion.
Re: Pastor Or Celebrity: Which Would You Prefer To Date/marry? - See Reactions by chiommy123(f): 6:39am On May 08, 2021
I prefer a pastor that way you must be closer to God but celebrity must be closer to the world.

(1) (Reply)

What She Might Be Doing When Her Phone Is Ringing And She Is Not Picking / Matured Advice Needed / I Designed This Product Because Of Women-Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.