Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Do I Tell Her I Have Made Love To Her Mum And Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her I Have Made Love To Her Mum And Sister (603 Views)

I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her I Have Made Love To Her Mum And Sister by charles2963: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2021
Naira Landers pls advice me, I am currently in love with a girl though I use to be a playa but I love this girl so much.She invited me to her house,only for me to discover that her mum and sister were my Ex. How do I explain to her?But the mum and sister attended to me as if they didn't know me though.Am scared the cat might be out of the bag even if I don't tell her.I really love her and Don't want to lose her.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have Made Love To Her Mum And Sister by ignis: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2021
Just tell her that you are a dog.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have Made Love To Her Mum And Sister by firstolalekan(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Lol
The fogged post is even stupid
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have Made Love To Her Mum And Sister by ugwumichael(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2021
You are not even happy they didn't poison you in your imaginary post
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have Made Love To Her Mum And Sister by Baawaa(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2021
Why are you wishing yourself death
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have Made Love To Her Mum And Sister by Gentlerespect76: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Mum and sister kwa? Are you a human dog?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have Made Love To Her Mum And Sister by pyyxxaro: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2021
This naa wetin NAIRA MARLEY de find since oh

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have Made Love To Her Mum And Sister by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2021
Please,forge something else.
Your thread no dey interesting.

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Spouses ,myths Or True ? / Mumu Man / Guy I Want To Go Into Skit Making, How Lucrative Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.