Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? (30402 Views)

Please Narialanders I Need Your Advice About My Career / "Do You Have Any Advice For Someone Who Is Shy And Uncomfortable" / Adron Homes And Properties Limited Salary Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by 9japride(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2021
If you have good marketing stills and also have other side hustle to support you, then you can go ahead. But if you don't have financial stable contacts/connection oyo is your case.

1 Like

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by delpee(f): 2:11pm On May 09, 2021
The good thing about Adron estates and other reputable/well managed estates is that you have no business with omo onile. No one can wake up tomorrow to say his grandfather made a mistake or was confused undecided when he sold family land to you. The State Government will not come and demolish your property because it's "government acquisition ".

They cost more but you have your peace and a secured environment with basic amenities.

@Op
I know a lady there who's doing well as a marketer and has bought land for herself. I think the company assists in a way. The challenge is that times are hard now and income may be low since it's sales commission based. Even the good marketers are not finding things easy. Know thyself to take a good decision.

1 Like

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Owopariola: 2:16pm On May 09, 2021
TIDDOLL:
Please i need an advice on travelling for an Interview with this Real estate company.
"Business Executive"

who's got information about them, help a brother.

If it is a job you can do from anywhere, you should take it.
You'll only need to be buying data and be online almost every time during the day. You can be posting subtle adverts on popular websites like nairaland, Facebook, and main adevrt on Jiji, propertypro, mitula, etc. Join different telegram groups and be posting advert at your comfort zone, but put only your number as contact number in the advert. Just see it as a form of digital marketing. That way, you won't have anything to lose other than maybe data which won't be much.

1 Like

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Myself2(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2021
Jones90:

My girlfriend was working with them. Their staff welfare is extremely poor. As a matter of fact, i won't advise my enemy to work there. You earn based on commission. If your client did not pay, you won't get shishi from them by month end. There was a time, my girlfriend salary was 7k after one month. Due to the fact that most of her clients didn't turn up well that month. But if you are very good in marketing, you will make some money sha. Though its not easy. 6% commission thereabout on every sales of landed properties.

And the most annoying part is that their MD will be lavishing money on artists and unnecessary donations instead of paying his staffs that worked the money for him. They will be giving them lemon colored uniform here and there.

You truly know them

2 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Suremikky(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2021
Jones90:

My girlfriend was working with them. Their staff welfare is extremely poor. As a matter of fact, i won't advise my enemy to work there. You earn based on commission. If your client did not pay, you won't get shishi from them by month end. There was a time, my girlfriend salary was 7k after one month. Due to the fact that most of her clients didn't turn up well that month. But if you are very good in marketing, you will make some money sha. Though its not easy. 6% commission thereabout on every sales of landed properties.

And the most annoying part is that their MD will be lavishing money on artists and unnecessary donations instead of paying his staffs that worked the money for him. They will be giving them lemon colored uniform here and there.

Absolutely correct.. My friend works with them.Those guys dey suffer mad, na me wey no even get work dey still sort am from time to time.
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by akeensbussy(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2021
delpee:
The good thing about Adron estates and other reputable/well managed estates is that you have no business with omo onile. No one can wake up tomorrow to say his grandfather made a mistake or was confused undecided when he sold family land to you. The State Government will not come and demolish your property because it's "government acquisition ".

They cost more but you have your peace and a secured environment with basic amenities.

@Op
I know a lady there who's doing well as a marketer and has bought land for herself. I think the company assists in a way. The challenge is that times are hard now and income may be low since it's sales commission based. Even the good marketers are not finding things easy. Know thyself to take a good decision.
Who told you these lies?...in Law, land Is a case. Get the idea off your head.
So, if another family take judgement over a land bought by the real estate and they ask them to leave their family land.

1 Like

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 09, 2021
potent5:
Abeg explain. I de ask for my grand uncle in the village. grin

Na work wey dem dey open tohtoh do
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Akanbiedu(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2021
If you are not working currently, try it.
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by bamac(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2021
cayorday89:

I understand all that you said, but sometimes it's good to create a balance, have you thought about the flow of income,most time it's to the extreme and to the detriment of the core staff.
The celebs work hard not in the marketing instance, their popularity is mostly just leveraged on (there are exceptions though and I might be wrong) and what I meant is that, they only do a one time thing and repeated over a period of time, but a staff has to meet new people every now and then to convince them into buying their products or services still yet placed on commission... Balance gaz dey, u get me? But in all, it's part of life imbalances..

My boss, you still don't get.

As a staff you have your role to fulfill and then get equivalent reward.

These celebs can even give you what a staff will work for in a year just one day. You think these coys don't know what they are doing? You see coys renewing contracts with Celebs, you think they are not getting their ROI?

We all have our roles and we all have our price.,let's keep working my boss.
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by cayorday89(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2021
bamac:

My boss, you still don't get.

As a staff you have your role to fulfill and then get equivalent reward.

These celebs can even give you what a staff will work for in a year just one day. You think these coys don't know what they are doing? You see coys renewing contracts with Celebs, you think they are not getting their ROI?

We all have our roles and we all have our price.,let's keep working my boss.
Reason why I said I might be wrong in bracket, yeah really understood all you wrote up there and I concluded with life not been balanced. But for Glo matter, I wonder why they spend so much on celebrities for a product that these celebs have quite a lesser influence but their network is nothing to write home about... And all round some coys benefit hugely from the celebs and some don't..
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by hardayemmie(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2021
TIDDOLL:
Please i need an advice on travelling for an Interview with this Real estate company.
"Business Executive"

You go share flyer tire, business executive my foot. A terrible experience for me when I had to travel from one state to another to attend their interview
In the name of same business executive. Chai man don suffer embarassed . I thought it was an indoor role.

However, you can also take advantage of it, if you've got no other job opportunities for now, because if you are lucky to close few deals as a marketer, your pocket will smile from commission, so go ahead if and only if you think you have the tenacity to do rigorous Marketing on the street or places.

Make your choice now that you know. Good luck.
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:06pm On May 09, 2021
Draught:
Please dont go.. They are very useless..

These niggas instead of them to say they need ppl with OND/HND ,they will be offering bs pay to university graduates saying you will get 2k for transport every week then when you get someone to buy you get 3% - 5% depending on amount..

Thats it no Salary!!!

Just weekly TP and commission from sales.

Bs niggas!!

Anyways that was like 3 years ago, I don't care to know how they operate now..

Why did you have to mention HND holders in your comment? How are University graduates better off them? Why do you think the job is beneath BSC holders but the HND holders deserve it?

PS: I am not an HND holder. But I just want to why you segregated them.

1 Like

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by m140(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2021
Dagger111:
My ex once worked there, nothing to show in return for her. I even bought her office wears several times. Abegi.
Na me be this ... I bought stuffs for my wife to start office work there... you come later look like stride of broom

3 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Richthekid: 5:45pm On May 09, 2021
Don’t buy properties in the bush to avoid regret
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by zoedew: 5:53pm On May 09, 2021
adonainana:
The company is good but their aggressive marketing strategies he the problem hence why if you are a marketer for them you would be frustrated

They have plots of land for sale at unrealistic prices sometimes

There is this estate called city park and gardens they are building in ikire osun state, oh boi it’s in the middle of no where

I wonder how any normal person would leave a town or a city to go and be living in an estate in a bush but if you need a side hustle you can go for them

Same manner the company is building a housing estate in a bush close to ikirun and Iragbiji in Osun State within the vicinity of an Indian steel company forever offering environmental pollution with the vegetation nearby visibly traumatised by the terrible smoke belching out of the furnaces. how anyone will choose to live in such an estate remains to be seen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Dagger111(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2021
m140:

Na me be this ... I bought stuffs for my wife to start office work there... you come later look like stride of broom

Sho normal?
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2021
feelmeTy:

����
Imagine, 6% some places do 20%

Haba something wey no be your property! Please mention names of such places o.
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by kingcalipha(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2021
TIDDOLL:
"Business Executive"

This is a marketing position and the pay is commission and not basic.
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Afrikween(f): 9:30pm On May 09, 2021
Please don’t
Na marketer ooo
And besides adron home na scam, wanted to buy land but they showed me a forest...

2 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by m140(m): 10:04pm On May 09, 2021
Dagger111:

Sho normal?
I meant she ... easy na
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Dagger111(m): 10:51pm On May 09, 2021
m140:

I meant she ... easy na

Tor
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by prof2007: 11:46pm On May 09, 2021
Her personal experience is invaluable, because the OP is trying to take a crucial decision that has implications for his life, career and destiny.

Please convince her to join Nairaland, and to comment on this thread. Alternatively, discuss with her and post her experience here.

Aarenasbaba:

One of my course mate had been working with them since 2013 during her IT days. I don't think she can leave that company any moment from now. It pain me that she is not on nairaland.
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by prof2007: 11:58pm On May 09, 2021
You are absolutely right. It's all about talent, attitude and perseverance. Some people that started on this same job are now multi-millionaires.

INTEGRITYA1:

I will talk to you as Real Estate Consultant, sharing of that fliers you're like making mockery of as and still making hardworking fellows to become millionaires. Go and ask.
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by yom2(m): 6:14am On May 10, 2021
Afrikween:
Please don’t
Na marketer ooo
And besides adron home na scam, wanted to buy land but they showed me a forest...
come for lands in ipaja and egbeda lagos .. 8m,9m12,m and 15m. Talk to Bold Band Properties
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by bamac(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2021
cayorday89:

Reason why I said I might be wrong in bracket, yeah really understood all you wrote up there and I concluded with life not been balanced. But for Glo matter, I wonder why they spend so much on celebrities for a product that these celebs have quite a lesser influence but their network is nothing to write home about... And all round some coys benefit hugely from the celebs and some don't..

Let me shock you my boss, I have been using glo data here for more than 2 years with no issue, and my life depends on data.

Life no balance.
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by cayorday89(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2021
bamac:

Let me shock you my boss, I have been using glo data here for more than 2 years with no issue, and my life depends on data.

Life no balance.
At all my brother, each time I am tempted to use it where I stay as a result of testimony from someone around, two days max, it's back to how it used to be...
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by bamac(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2021
cayorday89:

At all my brother, each time I am tempted to use it where I stay as a result of testimony from someone around, two days max, it's back to how it used to be...
grin grin grin
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by toygod2: 3:41am On May 12, 2021
I have always seen Adrons as a never to do well organization .
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Afrikween(f): 8:40am On May 14, 2021
yom2:
come for lands in ipaja and egbeda lagos .. 8m,9m12,m and 15m. Talk to Bold Band Properties
I will check them out
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by yom2(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2021
Afrikween:
I will check them out
OK expecting
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by aktolly54(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2021
HomorBj:
You know quite well about Adron Homes, it's modern slavery with low incentives for its staff, the management even sell its own company shirts to the staff for marketing.
However, with their remarkable growth, it's very easy to market and sell their lands. There's no basic salary, just mob of 2k per week for your first month, subsequent month without sales means no M0B�.
P. S: I was a BE there, before I moved to Independent marketer
independent market? How did you do it? Does it mean partneship Like you work with them but not for them and how does the commission enter for you? Please shield some light
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by PropTech505: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
ADRON HOMES EXCLUSIVE OFFER

Do you know you can become a Land Owner with initial deposit of N25,000. Enjoy 50% discount now and spread balance for 36 months on a full plot, with fantastic gift items.

Estate Locations in Ibadan, Oyo state:
ASEJIRE - OLOGUNERU - APATA - AIYEGUN - MONIYA

Estate Locations in Lagos state:
IBEJU LEKKI - EPE - BADAGRY

Estate Locations in Ogun state:
IMOTA - SHIMAWA - ILARO - KAJOLA - IJEBU ODE - ALABATA - ATAN OTTA - IKENNE - SAGAMU

Also in Abuja, Ekiti, Osun and Nasarawa.

Estate Amenities:
* Maximum Security * Perimeter Fencing * Drainage * Electricity * Good Road Network * Massive Estate Gate * Event Hall * Shopping Mall * Recreation Facilities * Playground * Integrated water treatment and supply, etc.

For more enquiries and inspection please;
* Call: +2349125900816
* WhatsApp: 09135245284

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter / Most Hilarious Interview Conversation / Nbc 2013 Management Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.