Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead (59892 Views)

Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by BobbieZion(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2021
greatiyk4u:

You blame Buhari daily yet kick against Buhari blaming those who squandered our patrimony during the days of surplus and overflow..

How rich were you during the regime you considered IDEAL?.....most of you keep crying foul as if every Nigerian was rich during the locust years of GEJ regime

It is becoming stale, you need to get busy to avoid depression and BP rise.

Rubbish talk.
Illogical and emotional.
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by IPIGSRMUMU: 7:11pm On May 07, 2021
[s]
FarahAideed:
She was part of those who foisted Buhari on us but later retraced her steps Bad leadership pays no one ....RIP Ma you were a solid Grassroot politician
[/s]
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by BobbieZion(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2021
greatiyk4u:

You blame Buhari daily yet kick against Buhari blaming those who squandered our patrimony during the days of surplus and overflow..

How rich were you during the regime you considered IDEAL?.....most of you keep crying foul as if every Nigerian was rich during the locust years of GEJ regime

Rubbish talk.
Illogical and emotional.
Get a life and stop defending failure.
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2021
Remain jubri Al sudanni
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by Akhee: 7:18pm On May 07, 2021
Kingdemu:
I've just been informed of the death of Hajiya Jummai Alhassan, former Minister of Women Affairs ( Mama Taraba) in Cairo, Egypt.
May her soul rest in peace.

https://twitter.com/LeadershipNGA/status/1390704070583799811?s=19
May her soul rest in Jannat Firdausi
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by greatiyk4u(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2021
rlcanon:

BROS,YOUR NONSENSE STATEMENT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD.I MAKE IT KNOWN TO YOU TODAY THAT UNDER GEJ,YOU AND FAMILY WERE ENJOYING CRUMBLES,BUT UNDER BUHARI THE BIGGEST FOOL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE CURRENTLY LIVING TOTAL ABJECT POVERTY AND PENURY.BROS,YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DON CHOP THIS WEEK? NEEDLESS,TO SAY TODAY.MY PRAYER FOR YOU IS TO BE A VICTIM OF MAIMING/EXTRA-JUDICIARY KILLING WHICH IS APC REGULAR TRADE MARK.

BASTARD OF NO DESTINATION AND OF NO NATION.BORN THROW WAY PIKIN.

I can understand your situation,....a hungry man is an angry man.

Nairalanders are confusing you, you need take break and think deep about how to improve your miserable life.......this is complete show of laziness

Shalom
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by ikorodureporta: 7:23pm On May 07, 2021
Kovik
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by chaloskyx: 7:26pm On May 07, 2021
AHAH HOW COME I THOUGHT BEING A HIGH OFFICE HOLDER YOU WERE UNTOUCHABLE BY FORCES SUCH AS DEATH COS THE WAY YOU POLITICIANS BEHAVE ONE WOULD THINK YOU ARE UNTOCHABLE
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by ibedun: 7:26pm On May 07, 2021
FarahAideed:

Jonathans years was more prosperous for most NIGERIANs ..You can go out and ask and it was more secure than this Buhari failed govt ..99 percent of NIGERIANs agree Buhari is the very worst president

Illiterate, get lost!

1 Like

Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by kbrisco: 7:27pm On May 07, 2021
They said this woman sponsored Fulani to attack Wukari and disturb Taraba in general
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by Villemark: 7:28pm On May 07, 2021
I do not know who you are ma'am ,my prayer for you, may the good Lord accept your soul and grant you rest ,go well.
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by somehow: 7:29pm On May 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
She was part of those who foisted Buhari on us but later retraced her steps Bad leadership pays no one ....RIP Ma you were a solid Grassroot politician

An Atiku supporter forced you to vote for Buhari?

How do you reason?
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by pacespot(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2021
Though I didn't know her specifically, but I heard that name. RIP
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by ibedun: 7:30pm On May 07, 2021
thesolutions:

What is this one saying?
Crude oil is only $60 per barel and we are buying fuel at subsidised rate of N165 per litre. haven't you heard that official market price is N245 just at $60 per barel. If it gets to $100 per barel, you would be buying fuel at N700 per liter. That is if Naira doesn't deprecate further. You are bold to mention days of surplus because of someone's good management of the economy. But as it stands, you wouldn't wish that crude oil prices increase further because it will reveal how nothingness Naira has become.

Indisciplined Nigerians are responsible for the collapsing Naira because of unrestrained preference for all things foreign. Stupid people and stupidest leaders. Keep importing your future generations into serious poverty.
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by somehow: 7:32pm On May 07, 2021
FarahAideed:

She and Atiku are part of those who foisted this disaster called Buhari on NIGERIANs
. Atiku that was a candidate forced you to vote for his opponent?
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by ibedun: 7:34pm On May 07, 2021
rlcanon:

BROS,YOUR NONSENSE STATEMENT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD.I MAKE IT KNOWN TO YOU TODAY THAT UNDER GEJ,YOU AND FAMILY WERE ENJOYING CRUMBLES,BUT UNDER BUHARI THE BIGGEST FOOL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE CURRENTLY LIVING TOTAL ABJECT POVERTY AND PENURY.BROS,YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DON CHOP THIS WEEK? NEEDLESS,TO SAY TODAY.MY PRAYER FOR YOU IS TO BE A VICTIM OF MAIMING/EXTRA-JUDICIARY KILLING WHICH IS APC REGULAR TRADE MARK.

BASTARD OF NO DESTINATION AND OF NO NATION.BORN THROW WAY PIKIN.

Igbo Amaka, calm down!
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by Ream4: 7:40pm On May 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by Bimpe29: 7:50pm On May 07, 2021
madridguy:
Inna lilahi waheena ilehin rajihun

May Allah accept her in Al-Janat and comfort her family.

Aameena Yaa Allah.
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by maasoap(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2021
spidey77:
This woman must have been anything but she was loyal. Die hard Atiku. Even wen she was in power

You just remind me of how she threw everything away, not knowing that she was being secretly recorded.
She should rest in peace
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by maasoap(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2021
FarahAideed:

At your age, you still need someone to tell you who to vote for? Or, how exactly did she foist Buhari on you?
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by FarahAideed: 7:58pm On May 07, 2021
maasoap:

At your age, you still need someone to tell you who to vote for? Or, how exactly did she foist Buhari on you?

She foisted Buhari on on her followers , I have an IQ of over 150 so you should know there are very few people that can influence me and it definitely can't be NIGERIAN politician
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by FarahAideed: 7:59pm On May 07, 2021
ibedun:

Illiterate, get lost!

See I know you a perennial suffer man so just chill man
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by Boatswain: 8:08pm On May 07, 2021
greatiyk4u:

You just knack the guy straight on the head with a 2×2 wood
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Nothing Is working in Nigeria presently under Buhari. He has failed woefully. If you don't subscribe to this notion, then I will term you an Apc paid agent or a benefactor of this regime...Peace
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by VanDerWaalforces: 8:22pm On May 07, 2021
Wow! I was shocked reading the headline. Sincerely, we are strangers here.
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by grandstar(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2021
greatiyk4u:

The Nigerian economy was far better then! Within 2 years of Buhari presidency 11million jobs were lost due to Buhari forex control.

I'm apolitical. He is man of great principle. However his non_existent knowledge of economic and his appalling managerial abilities are destroying the economy.

I desperately want to buy something overseas through my PayPal account but nigerian debit cards can't link with PayPal again. This has been so frustrating. It wasn't like this before.

Honesty has no bearing on managerial ability. Julius Nyerere of Tanzania and Kenneth Kaunda of Zambia were incorruptible leaders but they left their respective countries desperately impoverished

Read what Lamido Sanusi wrote in 2016

https://www.nairaland.com/4861949/lamido-sanusi-laments-buharis-economic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by ThatFairGuy1: 8:34pm On May 07, 2021
Gafarallahu alayha.

The first Female Governor in Nigeria. She was sworn in if I didn't forget
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by BonPatrick(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2021
Thank God o useless woman
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 07, 2021
BonPatrick:
Thank God o useless woman
Only the unwise celebrate the death of another, I hope you'll live forever.
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by hegelian: 8:55pm On May 07, 2021
greatiyk4u:

which locust year oga..crudeoil have been selling for 60 to 70$ in the past 2 to 4years and without disruption by the niger delta, nigeria have been making so much money than ever before with better output from the exploration and lesser vandalism...you can keep recycling the same stale news for those that knows nothing...this is the most corrupt and inept govt in the history of the country, we thing GEJ tenure was worst since we returned to democracy, but PMB have since dwarfed GEJ and turn him to a learner..no be everybody dey foolish oga
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by thesolutions(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2021
ibedun:

Indisciplined Nigerians are responsible for the collapsing Naira because of unrestrained preference for all things foreign. Stupid people and stupidest leaders. Keep importing your future generations into serious poverty.
What are you implying? That Nigerians are the cause of the weak Naira? You are making yourself appear uneducated.

Nigerians can conviniently import what ever they want because Nigerians make more dollar than Naira. The amount of money they make in online gigs, YouTube, Facebook, Forex trading, synthetic indices trading, cryptocurrency trading and many more is enough to handle what ever Nigerians want to import. But government still left their revenue and printed more naira and were offering Nigerians 5 naira for every dollar. Do you know what that means? Less value for Naira, more naira in circulation.

The worst of it all is that government is not using the dollar they are collecting to build it foreign reserve or fund foreign debt. They are using them to fund terrorists. That is debatable though. But you already know how clueless the government had been. Only nepotism and self gain can make you support this government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video / Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.