Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead (59893 Views)

Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by olatuns2017: 9:09pm On May 07, 2021
HellAnus:
Good riddance to non sense. All APC politicians and their supporters all deserve quick death.

Guy we just digged your grave

Or we just throw u into lagoon!

RIP
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by ibedun: 9:27pm On May 07, 2021
thesolutions:
What are you implying? That Nigerians are the cause of the weak Naira? You are making yourself appear uneducated.

Nigerians can conviniently import what ever they want because Nigerians make more dollar than Naira. The amount of money they make in online gigs, YouTube, Facebook, Forex trading, synthetic indices trading, cryptocurrency trading and many more is enough to handle what ever Nigerians want to import. But government still left their revenue and printed more naira and were offering Nigerians 5 naira for every dollar. Do you know what that means? Less value for Naira, more naira in circulation.

The worst of it all is that government is not using the dollar they are collecting to build it foreign reserve or fund foreign debt. They are using them to fund terrorists. That is debatable though. But you already know how clueless the government had been. Only nepotism and self gain can make you support this government.

I don’t really know how to respond to this whole rubbish you have written. You are free to hate Buhari as much as you want but the economic reality is the population is growing astronomically without corresponding production of food and other basic needs. Instead we import everything and produce absolutely nothing. In fact we are just sleeping, fccking, selling oil and wasting the proceeds on show off consumer products and luxury goods. While 80% of the population go hungry.

The problems have become to entrenched and structural. I pity the fool that becomes the next president of this poor country with its CURSED people!

1 Like

Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 07, 2021
Thoughts and prayers with her family so sad
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by HellAnus: 9:31pm On May 07, 2021
olatuns2017:

Guy, I just digged my mother's grave

Or we will just take turn to butcher her and share her meat

RIP to her in advance

All this for your mother? shocked
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 07, 2021
Oh wow, I remember when she came to adamawa camp to try to persuade Corper’s to serve in taraba , such a hearty woman.
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by thesolutions(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2021
ibedun:

I don’t really know how to respond to this whole rubbish you have written. You are free to hate Buhari as much as you want but the economic reality is the population is growing astronomically without corresponding production of food and other basic needs. Instead we import everything and produce absolutely nothing. In fact we are just sleeping, fccking, selling oil and wasting the proceeds on show off consumer products and luxury goods. While 80% of the population go hungry.

The problems have become to entrenched and structural. I pity the fool that becomes the next president of this poor country with its CURSED people!
Rubbish you said. It is hard to accept the truth when it means losing an argument. You believe I hate Buhari because I pointed out his flaws but you still agree that he had done badly by saying you pity who will take over from him. How low can you be.
Farmers can not farm because of insecurity. Oh ruga they thought is the answer. How nepostic can they be. Massaging the ego of the offenders because one of them is in power. Bihar has cattle ranch but he prefer that his fellows remain normadic and displace others of their ancestral land. The herders are with weapons only permissible for force men and nothing can be done about it. Farmers are raped and killed and and are still blamed for their painful ordeals. Jihadist carrying out their efforts own separate law and Sharia being adopted by some states in a nation that has a binding constitution.

Only fools fall for propaganda and defends it ignorantly. Stop being sympathetic to evil and you will see the light. I don't know what you lost during the last administration that is enough to blind you and make you to behave like those atheist that will see the truth and would prefer to change topic of discussion by bringing up a different argument.

Nigeria can be transformed overnight. It wouldn't take much. Encouraged merit. If any region is lacking in particular field, encourage them in the field of their strength. Don't be sympathetic to evil. Above all, trust in your citizens and try to make them use their learnings for good.
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by Yusman316(m): 11:28pm On May 07, 2021
GoodofNaija:

So if you are employed as a new coach of a football team due to poor performance of the team. Instead of improving the performance of the team, the team now under your watch even got worse with even more terrible performance. You will tell your employers to stop blaming you but they should be blaming the past coaches.

My conclusion on you for your comment is that you are a failure, only a failure makes excuse for a failure.
And what if your employers failed to provide the necessary environment for u to succeed?
I know buhari has failed in many areas, but some things are outside his control, like dwindling oil price which is the main stay of Nigeria's economy. And then there was the covid pandemic and insecurity which is not as easy to stop as people may think. Some countries were battling insecurity before some of us were born and still haven't found a solution to stopping it til date
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by blackpanda: 2:04am On May 08, 2021
FarahAideed:
She was part of those who foisted Buhari on us but later retraced her steps Bad leadership pays no one ....RIP Ma you were a solid Grassroot politician

Nobody foisted buhari on u. I will vote buhari over Jonathan a billion times!

1 Like

Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by Tisham20(m): 4:20am On May 08, 2021
RIP
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by Nobody: 4:21am On May 08, 2021
HellAnus:
Good riddance to non sense. All APC politicians and their supporters all deserve quick death.
You don’t think you sound crazy?
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by ibedun: 4:37am On May 08, 2021
thesolutions:

Rubbish you said. It is hard to accept the truth when it means losing an argument. You believe I hate Buhari because I pointed out his flaws but you still agree that he had done badly by saying you pity who will take over from him. How low can you be.
Farmers can not farm because of insecurity. Oh ruga they thought is the answer. How nepostic can they be. Massaging the ego of the offenders because one of them is in power. Bihar has cattle ranch but he prefer that his fellows remain normadic and displace others of their ancestral land. The herders are with weapons only permissible for force men and nothing can be done about it. Farmers are raped and killed and and are still blamed for their painful ordeals. Jihadist carrying out their efforts own separate law and Sharia being adopted by some states in a nation that has a binding constitution.

Only fools fall for propaganda and defends it ignorantly. Stop being sympathetic to evil and you will see the light. I don't know what you lost during the last administration that is enough to blind you and make you to behave like those atheist that will see the truth and would prefer to change topic of discussion by bringing up a different argument.

Nigeria can be transformed overnight. It wouldn't take much. Encouraged merit. If any region is lacking in particular field, encourage them in the field of their strength. Don't be sympathetic to evil. Above all, trust in your citizens and try to make them use their learnings for good.

Don’t worry, the problems you have listed started with Buhari, abi? Okay 2023 is just around the corner, hopefully when Buhari goes he will take ‘his’ problems with him.
You people are so consumed by hatred you cannot see how wide and deep Nigeria’s problems are.
As I speak, 5 relatives delivered 6 babies this week. These are people who don’t have N5k in their bank account. What kind of life do they expect for those innocent children? Oh, they will blame Buhari!!!
Nigeria as a country is seriously broke but don’t worry let us focus on Buhari.
Did you say you are going to transform the country overnight, abi?
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by thesolutions(m): 5:19am On May 08, 2021
ibedun:

Don’t worry, the problems you have listed started with Buhari, abi? Okay 2023 is just around the corner, hopefully when Buhari goes he will take ‘his’ problems with him.
You people are so consumed by hatred you cannot see how wide and deep Nigeria’s problems are.
As I speak, 5 relatives delivered 6 babies this week. These are people who don’t have N5k in their bank account. What kind of life do they expect for those innocent children? Oh, they will blame Buhari!!!
Nigeria as a country is seriously broke but don’t worry let us focus on Buhari.
Did you say you are going to transform the country overnight, abi?
Your inability to accept that someone was fixing the country and that another one is spoiling the country will always cloud your judgement. Nigeria is broke yet bandits are busy and kidnappers are cashing out daily bothe from the people and the government. The country is poor but has the richest people in Africa. The country is poor but has crude oil in excess. The country is poor but are building railway to Chad or Niger Republic. The country is poor but can still pays each government official and reps bonus amount that can solve the problem of a community. You don't know what poverty is.
The people are the ones that are poor and not the country. The government is impoverishing the people with bad governance. That is what everyone complaining about this government want you all to see but you guys out of nepotism won't stop blaming past administration.

What is the state of security in Nigeria. Are farmers able to go to their farms. Are people able to travel freely. Failing to accept this can only imply you are sympathetic to the government because the leader is of one religion, region with you or you are directly benefiting from the administration. You complain that your people are poor but won't accept that your darling government contributed to their poverty by their selective empowerment and decisive administration.

Enjoy your government. If 2023 comes, you can entertain it as your guest.

And yes. Nigeria can be transformed overnight. Just one and successive good decisions here and there is all we need. That is all Nigeria needs.
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by FarahAideed: 6:53am On May 08, 2021
blackpanda:

Nobody foisted buhari on u. I will vote buhari over Jonathan a billion times!

It's shows you are not okay
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by GoodofNaija: 7:13am On May 08, 2021
Yusman316:

And what if your employers failed to provide the necessary environment for u to succeed?
I know buhari has failed in many areas, but some things are outside his control, like dwindling oil price which is the main stay of Nigeria's economy. And then there was the covid pandemic and insecurity which is not as easy to stop as people may think. Some countries were battling insecurity before some of us were born and still haven't found a solution to stopping it til date

So if you know you are unable to manage the resources at your disposal, you are suppose to leave the stage for someone else who can manage it. Or do you think things will just get better where there's abundant of resources and not by proper management of resources?

Your argument is warped, if you are given little and you are unable to manage it to get result, nobody will give you more so you won't squander it. You assembled a team of looters and you expect to get result.

So Stop fooling yourself with excuse of lack of resources!

Also, You cannot be appointing terrorist as ministers and be telling us you are battling insecurity. You are just deceiving yourself!
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by wink2015(m): 7:40am On May 08, 2021
MAMA TARABA has died.

What a shocking news.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by ibedun: 10:52am On May 08, 2021
thesolutions:

Your inability to accept that someone was fixing the country and that another one is spoiling the country will always cloud your judgement. Nigeria is broke yet bandits are busy and kidnappers are cashing out daily bothe from the people and the government. The country is poor but has the richest people in Africa. The country is poor but has crude oil in excess. The country is poor but are building railway to Chad or Niger Republic. The country is poor but can still pays each government official and reps bonus amount that can solve the problem of a community. You don't know what poverty is.
The people are the ones that are poor and not the country. The government is impoverishing the people with bad governance. That is what everyone complaining about this government want you all to see but you guys out of nepotism won't stop blaming past administration.

What is the state of security in Nigeria. Are farmers able to go to their farms. Are people able to travel freely. Failing to accept this can only imply you are sympathetic to the government because the leader is of one religion, region with you or you are directly benefiting from the administration. You complain that your people are poor but won't accept that your darling government contributed to their poverty by their selective empowerment and decisive administration.

Enjoy your government. If 2023 comes, you can entertain it as your guest.

And yes. Nigeria can be transformed overnight. Just one and successive good decisions here and there is all we need. That is all Nigeria needs.

Since 1960 it hasn’t been done!! But YOU want to do it overnight? Good luck sir!
Theorist joker!
Re: Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead by thesolutions(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2021
ibedun:

Since 1960 it hasn’t been done!! But YOU want to do it overnight? Good luck sir!
Theorist joker!
I'm glad you left off the other assertions. I can imagine the headache it will bring trying to argue those.

But yes. Nigeria can be transformed overnight. Just one and good successive decisions here and there is all we need. Starting from religion, we need to identify the religious enemy as being the devil and not our fellow human notwithstanding his religious inclination, eliminating Sharia law and allow the constitution to exercise it power, entrenching pride in the nation by allowing merit to do it job and overhauling the ministries by making each ministry responsible for what they were created for, like ministry of power building powerplant and generating electricity, trade and investment building manufacturing companies, extractive industries etc, ministry of water resources having a table water and water dispensers since Nigerians won't accept tap water as clean water. It only starts with one good step. But you won't understand. Someone is reading and thinking about my submission and strategizing how to implement this in the future. Yours is to blindly follow who you have been programmed to follow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque / Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.