Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nigerian Shoemaker Shares Photo Of Office Floor Where She Used To Sleep - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Shoemaker Shares Photo Of Office Floor Where She Used To Sleep (2567 Views)

Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead / Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo / My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Shoemaker Shares Photo Of Office Floor Where She Used To Sleep by NaijaCover(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2021
Update From . COM

Nigerian shoemaker and Ebonyi State University graduate, Sharon Ijuolachi Akpa, has narrated how she slept on the floor of an office after she moved to Abuja from Abakaliki in search of greener pastures, Reports.

Read Her Story As Obtained By Below:

June 30th 2019, I left abakaliki to Abuja in search of greener pastures, pastures that turned to dry grass, I left thinking I will stay with my friend until I’m able to find my feet, my friend was supposed to be in Abuja a week after I left, so a colleague offered that I stay in his place for that one week until she comes back.

One week passed, my friend didn’t come back due to circumstances, atmosphere changed, and I really won’t blame the person, I kuku left and started sleeping in the office, in this very place you are seeing in this picture, it was tough cause I don’t know how to cope with cold, most nights I stand or walk around because lying down in this condition caused me serious chest pains, I saw shege in Abuja, I still have flashes of those times and shiver.

I had to come back to Ebonyi, since I have a skill and a bed here, many people felt I made a mistake, some even said Abuja is tough in the beginning eventually I would have survived, my dear it’s not about me, how would I survive on 40k salary with a son in a private school, a mom whose business failed and a dad who’s health isn’t conducive for his carpenter job? How long will I put up with sleeping in this condition or occasionally visiting my ex who is already in another relationship, if I see my boyfriend ex in his house under the guise of accommodation, how will I feel?

Next time you see me making back to back business post, remember this picture, I do not ever want to go back to this situation, I don’t even wish what I passed through in Abuja on my worst enemy, and everyday of my life, I give God glory for where he brought me from and where I am now, I always don’t share my sad stories because I feel I am not rich yet, but heck, I’m so so much better than two years ago, so why not share it and be grateful.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook User

Re: Nigerian Shoemaker Shares Photo Of Office Floor Where She Used To Sleep by NaijaCover(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2021
See The Floor She Dey Sleep Before Now, As Obtained By Below:

Re: Nigerian Shoemaker Shares Photo Of Office Floor Where She Used To Sleep by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 07, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

God will bless her hustle, in as much as consistency is there, the sky is her starting point.

Do you know a diligent girl is always attractive and favoured? How about she adding a skills? To be honest her patronages will be high.

I respect lady who do crafts/hustle. I will personally patronize such ladies because, she defile the offer of sleeping around and following men, rather she face her job to stay put.

NB: I patronize everybody. Everything should be even !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shoemaker Shares Photo Of Office Floor Where She Used To Sleep by lilvicky68(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2021
Na this clean floor she dey talk about abi na another floor... Something wey clean pass some people house..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shoemaker Shares Photo Of Office Floor Where She Used To Sleep by Officialgarri: 6:34pm On May 07, 2021
lilvicky68:
Na this clean floor she dey talk about abi na another floor... Something wey clean pass some people house..
And according to this story, she didn't even stay there for long before heading back to Ebonyi.

I think it's better to go farther beyond your village people's reach before sharing half-success stories.
Re: Nigerian Shoemaker Shares Photo Of Office Floor Where She Used To Sleep by Mutemenot(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2021
So where's she now with that unkept hair sad people just dey knock on enemies to remember them... besides that, that floor is excellent .. I even leave my comfort bed to sleep on the floor some days of the week so it's not a big deal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shoemaker Shares Photo Of Office Floor Where She Used To Sleep by gbaskiboy: 7:00pm On May 07, 2021
Life inside Life.
Re: Nigerian Shoemaker Shares Photo Of Office Floor Where She Used To Sleep by Angrygoat: 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
Abegi. I slept at diff places too, does that make me different. Bich . U dey form say wetin. No be tiles be that. Idiot
Re: Nigerian Shoemaker Shares Photo Of Office Floor Where She Used To Sleep by LikeAking: 8:26pm On May 07, 2021
GOOD!
Re: Nigerian Shoemaker Shares Photo Of Office Floor Where She Used To Sleep by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 07, 2021
See face shocked shocked shocked

You go fear na cheesy
Re: Nigerian Shoemaker Shares Photo Of Office Floor Where She Used To Sleep by dyangprof(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2021
She even used Nigerian flag take do bedsheet

Abi no be green and white be that?

Heheh, Buhari must see this
Re: Nigerian Shoemaker Shares Photo Of Office Floor Where She Used To Sleep by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 07, 2021
She sleeps on Nigeria
3million international email list for 20k only
Re: Nigerian Shoemaker Shares Photo Of Office Floor Where She Used To Sleep by zagorakis(m): 5:44am On May 08, 2021
Women and attention be like 5&6
Re: Nigerian Shoemaker Shares Photo Of Office Floor Where She Used To Sleep by gentlestdude(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2021
When she for just do better olosho work for Abuja, Abuja wey dey hot she for don buy 2012 camry now

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Girl Who Went To Saudi Arabia For Job Huntenslaved / See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO / Rambo-style Robbery: Why We Shook Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.