Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life (9346 Views)

Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) / 1,000 Herd Of Cattle Invade Osun, Motorist, Shop Owners Flee On Seeing Herdsmen / Boko Haram Terrorists Flee On Sighting Troops In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by Winnerforever: 7:10pm On May 07, 2021
Contrary to poplar fiction that no soldiers died in the fight with the UGM in Orlu ( not ESN ) , over 7 soldiers and 3 police men lost their lives ( RIP ) , but their colleagues took the bodies away as they normally do to hide the truth. It is quite unfortunate that the Nigeria army are always apt to either hide or stretch the truth. But we know them , and they can no longer deceive us.

An average of two army trucks were obliterated in the skirmish that happened on the eventful day , after the soldiers fled on foot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t87TmblLar8

https://twitter.com/i/status/1390358516586659845

3 Likes

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 07, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

UGM are linked to Biafra !
Boko haram are linked to Islamic Terrorist !
Buhari is linked to bandist, Fulani's Bandist !!

Where exactly are we heading to??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by Abdul05: 7:15pm On May 07, 2021
You are telling us this with the consolation that ipob/ESN had fought well ba?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by Winnerforever: 7:17pm On May 07, 2021
Abdul05:
You are telling us this with the consolation that ipob/ESN had fought well ba?

No , I am saying that people died on both sides.

I don't support violence or war, it is high time that the Eastern Governors dialogue with their Youth instead of killing them.

Thank You.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by PrinceOfLagos: 7:18pm On May 07, 2021
We want peace in our country

Enough of the bloodbath and intimidation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by big7: 7:20pm On May 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by jlinkd78(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2021
Noted
Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by Skillsnigeria: 7:23pm On May 07, 2021
We already know that,there must be a casualties on the side of the Nigeria security forces. Too many illiterate in the army fighting because of 49k salary per month

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by Darrell7: 7:27pm On May 07, 2021
Violence everywhere
Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 07, 2021
I said it earlier that the living will avange for the dead, some people are quoting me as if I don't know what I'm saying...

See we have to understand something in this life, you can't use hatred to fight people..

Even if Biafra is conquered today, next generation will fight for Biafra tommorow..

If Nigeria is good believe me no one will even aggetate for Biafra, I'm not saying that I'm in support of UGM but what I'm saying is that the UGM are doing what the igbos like....
The government will secretly kill the innocent igbos and tag them UGM...

Igbos are Ipob and ESN are the brave biafrans...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by Onowujnr: 7:29pm On May 07, 2021
That's good for them too! I wish it wasn't only this one that was burnt cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:29pm On May 07, 2021
No longer business as usual fire me I fire you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by ygowon: 7:31pm On May 07, 2021
The only thing I didn't like about UGM on this attack is snatching cars from private individual car owners to carry out this attack. Now, bullets have disfigured some of the vehicles which were abandoned as they escaped by foot.

These people that used to hide were just showing off yesterday evening. See as they come bring down 8 of their men unlike before.

UGM should better get their vehicles from their sponsors or snatch from Government or police oo. Keep individuals out of this.

11 Likes

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by Brimstone77: 7:32pm On May 07, 2021
When Igbo youths are killed they rejoice but when unknown gun men kill security in the east,they cry foul,they will start telling us how boko Haram started,and how our region is turning to Somalia...they rejoiced when army killed 16 Igbo youths in aba and tag them ugm,they rejoiced when military assassinated ikonso,they rejoiced when ipob were killed just because they protested, today they are rejoicing because Igbo youths are been killed in orlu...

Unfriendly friends..

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by temitope27(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2021
Eku iya, iya oti ta e Lori daadaa
Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
No longer business as usual fire me I fire you

Yes - an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

8 Likes

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
We already know that,there must be a casualties on the side of the Nigeria security forces. Too many illiterate in the army fighting because of 49k salary per month

That's the problem.
Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by mike8804: 7:49pm On May 07, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
u dont mean it
Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by tit(f): 7:54pm On May 07, 2021
Fake news
Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by Selfdetn: 7:55pm On May 07, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

UGM are linked to Biafra !
Boko haram are linked to Islamic Terrorist !
Buhari is linked to bandist, Fulani's Bandist !!

Where exactly are we heading to??
Freedom
Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2021
tit:
Fake news

So you believe the Nigerian army when they say not one man was lost despite evidence on the ground to the contrary ?

Sheeple.

14 Likes

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by IGBOSON1: 7:56pm On May 07, 2021
Brimstone77:
When Igbo youths are killed they rejoice but when unknown gun men kill security in the east,they cry foul,they will start telling us how boko Haram started,and how our region is turning to Somalia...they rejoiced when army killed 16 Igbo youths in aba and tag them ugm,they rejoiced when military assassinated ikonso,they rejoiced when ipob were killed just because they protested, today they are rejoicing because Igbo youths are been killed in orlu...

Unfriendly friends..

Bros, it’s like you don’t know you’re sharing a country with debased, sadistic animals!

23 Likes

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by Selfdetn: 7:56pm On May 07, 2021
PissfulProtester:
just leave the fools
His post is easy to understand. U are the fool for lacking comprehension.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by Veqtor: 7:58pm On May 07, 2021
Good for them.

Marriage is not by force na, ah ah.
We can't b sharing the same country with terrorists.

Fulani govt sent all d security men to SE and left the north open for terrorists to b sharing pamphlets. No soldier or police has gone to raid d ISWAP terrorists. But they are here in the East killing innocent people everyday.

11 Likes

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by FarahAideed: 8:01pm On May 07, 2021
UGM must stop assisting Fulanis to destroy the sanctity of the South East Now... A wise man never turns his father's compound into a wrestling centre ...learn from the Americans

4 Likes

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by Conrod: 8:26pm On May 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
UGM must stop assisting Fulanis to destroy the sanctity of the South East Now... A wise man never turns his father's compound into a wrestling centre ...learn from the Americans
They should rather learn from the israeli mossad, OPERATION WHRATH OF GOD quickly comes to mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by Jostoman: 8:30pm On May 07, 2021
And two southeast governors are happy that they are killing their people but they should remember that nothing last forever o
Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by mastertek: 8:39pm On May 07, 2021
This UGM should tried and get bullet proof, it's sold in the market, or they should fabricate one.

Why fight with only weapon without thinking of protecting yourself against bullet.

UGM - the only solution to Nigeria problem

3 Likes

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by mastertek: 8:43pm On May 07, 2021
I am a Yoruba man & am very happy for emerging of UGM, that's the solution to this country.

Remember, this people did not use their weapon to rob innocent people, they did not kidnap innocent people, but they use it to emancipate theirselve from evil of Nigerian government.

Fighting the enemy within first that can sold you out to Fulani before face the wicked federal govt

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Destroy Army Trucks In Orlu As Soldiers Flee On Foot For Dear Life by SIRAO(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2021
Kings999:
I said it earlier that the living will avange for the dead, some people are quoting me as if I don't know what I'm saying...

See we have to understand something in this life, you can't use hatred to fight people..

Even if Biafra is conquered today, next generation will fight for Biafra tommorow..

If Nigeria is good believe me no one will even aggetate for Biafra, I'm not saying that I'm in support of UGM but what I'm saying is that the UGM are doing what the igbos like....
The government will secretly kill the innocent igbos and tag them UGM...

Igbos are Ipob and ESN are the brave biafrans...

Nna am not ipob please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2023 / Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' / General Hospital, Kuje Designated As Ebola Centre - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.