Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway (50697 Views)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by podium(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nine Months Of Waiting For You My Little Princes, I Am Glad You Are Finally Here.... May God Almighty Continue To Keep You Safe In Jesus Name. Amen... The Money will really help in this critical time.. God bless

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
podium:
Nine Months Of Waiting For You My Little Princes, I Am Glad You Are Finally Here.... May God Almighty Continue To Keep You Safe In Jesus Name. Amen... The Money will really help in this critical time.. God bless
Congrat brother
Pm ur acct details let me send something for my baby

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Valuepaints20(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
money121:

Congrat brother

Congrats to the family

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by podium(m): 6:14am On Jul 27, 2021
money121:

Congrat brother

Kingsley Donatus Okokon, Gtb. 0114888335... Thank you very much... God bless you richly sir.... Amen
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2021
podium:

Kingsley Donatus Okokon, Gtb. 0114888335... Thank you very much... God bless you richly sir.... Amen

Paid regard to ur wife

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by podium(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2021
money121:

Paid regard to ur wife

Alert received.... Thank you very much... God bless you and enriched you sir... Amen...

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2021
podium:

Alert received.... Thank you very much... God bless you and enriched you sir... Amen...
Amin

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by superintendents(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
money121:

Amin
may god replenish your pocket.. you may never lacked by god grace..god blessed you for this gesture..

hope I can get a little help from you. am based in the north side..
but leaving in Ogun state right now..am a scavenger (meaning am buying old scrap iron, aluminum,wire's, and co)but thew to my circumstances I don't have money in my hand.many people call me and ask either I would buy mattress,iron, and co,but I don't have money..because of that am picking things now through gutters,waste side,something like cartoon,Small iron..in short..
the money go help me going house by house buying goods and resale..
pls sir am going through a lot..this would make d business easier for me.and get better profits..
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Kelvinnnn: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kelvinnnn:
God i wasnt still selected this week! Grace where art thou? Am i actually suffering from the sins of my fore fathers? Just yesterday i was out there carrying blocks in the rain so as to meet a certain target so as to feed and save a Little,and here i am today all shivering and sick from yesterdays work,using almost all money earned for drugs but i was out again earlier today carrying block so i can see food to eat today but left early cos I'm not feeling to fine..so i didnt meet up target and wasnt paid..too bad,who shall rescure me from these miseries.
ive solicited for help week-in week-out but I'm constantly ignored,i wld have choosen to tell lies just so i can get this help but i chose to tell my story,mayb I'm not worth helping but i sincerely pray no one,not even my enemy goes through what I'm currently going through...
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Pelumitimi: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
I comment daily on every giveaway post.pls sir i alone can xplain wat am goin tru as a single mum.i have alot of entreneural skils bt capital is my problem.i sow, plait bake bt wat i love most is sewin bt the machine is wat i cnt afford.to feed is a problem bt if i can get a sewin machine den i can b independent
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by joeybillz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
money121:

Yes i saw ur farm post and who told you u will not be picked?
This forever giveaway so stop rushing ursef
We are picking randomly
greetings,this was dated july 5th...ve i been forgotten?? I just called my feed vendor(aller aqua feed) how much a pack of 1kg cost currently and i was so shocked it now sells for #2200,this is a feed i last bought for #1800....God i sincerely need this help.pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,Edakun!
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by joeybillz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
money121:

Yes i saw ur farm post and who told you u will not be picked?
This forever giveaway so stop rushing ursef
We are picking randomly
. greetings,this was dated july 5th...ve i been forgotten?? I just called my feed vendor(aller aqua feed) how much a pack of 1kg cost currently and i was so shocked it now sells for #2200,this is a feed i last bought for #1800....God i sincerely need this help.pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,Edakun!
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by olanike98(f): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
olanike98:
I want to sell okirika baby clothes, from door to door, 5k will go along way as starting capital. Thanks
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by superintendents(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
superintendents:
may god replenish your pocket.. you may never lacked by god grace..god blessed you for this gesture..

hope I can get a little help from you. am based in the north side..
but leaving in Ogun state right now..am a scavenger (meaning am buying old scrap iron, aluminum,wire's, and co)but thew to my circumstances I don't have money in my hand.many people call me and ask either I would buy mattress,iron, and co,but I don't have money..because of that am picking things now through gutters,waste side,something like cartoon,Small iron..in short..
the money go help me going house by house buying goods and resale..
pls sir am going through a lot..this would make d business easier for me.and get better profits..

pls sir am going through a lot.hope I would benefits on ur kind..things are not easy this raining season,I want to be going door to door buying goods,pls help me sir.

happy Friday once again..
may god keep you going all d way..god bless you..

C..money121
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Kelvinnnn: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kelvinnnn:
Plz sir,its me again from way back, early days when you created this thread.....plz help me as i want to begin sales of perfume oil(pocket perfume),ive saved a little from menial jobs(working at sites and block industry),i really do not want to spend what i ve saved because i want to use it for the purpose of the sales of perfume oil but it wouldn't get me the required num i would like to start with,helping me with this 5k would actually reduce the number of days i would ve to carry blocks,so i can add to what ive already and work for somedays more to save enough.
Plz find me worthy of your giveaway,as life has bn really tough for me.Thanks
please sir,select me this week among those to be favoured,it hasn't been easy for me please cry
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
joeybillz:
. greetings,this was dated july 5th...ve i been forgotten?? I just called my feed vendor(aller aqua feed) how much a pack of 1kg cost currently and i was so shocked it now sells for #2200,this is a feed i last bought for #1800....God i sincerely need this help.pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,Edakun!
Pm ur acct details
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Lilpen3758: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
money121:

Pm ur acct details
am actually going through a lot now sir and am in debt please nothing is too small please sir.....
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by joeybillz(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Kelvinnnn: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kelvinnnn:
ive solicited for help week-in week-out but I'm constantly ignored,i wld have choosen to tell lies just so i can get this help but i chose to tell my story,mayb I'm not worth helping but i sincerely pray no one,not even my enemy goes through what I'm currently going through...
please sir please help me too.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Kelvinnnn: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kelvinnnn:
please sir,select me this week among those to be favoured,it hasn't been easy for me please cry
im really suffering please, even if its 1k to feed for this week.please
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Pelumitimi: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hummm.pls sir show me mercy.....can't even afford to feed my daughter let alone myself.its not as if I don't have skills or business I can do but money is my problem.plsss sir safea life from hardship.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
joeybillz:
1000434216 Vfd microfinance..Thanks i really do appreciate.
Paid

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by joeybillz(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
money121:

Paid
seen thanks
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by superintendents(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
money121:

Paid
boss if I would see #5000 and paid you back sef in return,I would appreciate...am desperate in need this week.
pls sir..

I even applied for so many loan but couldn't get..because of my account balance..insufficient fund..Hope am not disturbing you sir..I don't have any other options..
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by DahOriginal(m): 6:07am On Jul 31, 2021
DahOriginal:

Sir please am still Unable to pay till now help me so that i can clear off this debt I've been receiving calls from the app

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by achaemeka(m): 8:11am On Jul 31, 2021
Hello boss abeg help me,I have tried to take loan but my acct is been rejected by the loan apps.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by superintendents(m): 5:50am On Aug 01, 2021
money121:

Paid
cant sleep longer with my eyes closed pls help m and look in to my situation,am starving could'nt afford to feed myself anymore,any amount is welcome sir,

this is becoming terrible,

ahhh god help me oo..
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Kelvinnnn: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kelvinnnn:
plz hear my cries sir....help me.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by BIGGIE121(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
God bless you plenty for doing this Mr imran (Money121). All I can say may God provide iyou with more & more contract's with more gain.

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by GhostOfAPA: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sir I treat malaria tire e no gree go,I collect money meet one anty nurse for our area she write injection and medicine and I dn finish both body no improve, she say make I go hospital go test she say e fit be toilet infection, tyhiod
or something else.na where agbada wn hook for wire sir...i been say God naim go him me las las but my body dy do like nepa light sir, every night high fever go just start...Boss make I cn burst your head, cholera out break dy my neighbor hope. I dy stay for Bwari Abuja person even die from the disease on Friday.bros I dy fear right now..me wn just go Hospital treat myself once and for all. Now I believe HEALTH IS WEALTH... I go post all the Hospital receipt to show my appreciation Boss
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2021
money121:

Pm ur acct details

Sir you asked me to send you my account details sorry it came late I was trying to settle family issue. See it below, God will bless you as you do so.

Thanks and God will bless you more
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
obus60:

Sir you asked me to send you my account details sorry it came late I was trying to settle family issue. See it below, God will bless you as you do so.

A/c: 3071837960
Name: Onojomete Obukohwo
Bank: first Bank

Thanks and God will bless you more

Paid

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (55) (Reply)

Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / Checkout Comedian Bovi’s Car Collection / Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.