Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

See Letter A Son Wrote To Dad Abdicating Position As First Son Of The Family. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Letter A Son Wrote To Dad Abdicating Position As First Son Of The Family. (1058 Views)

Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son / Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See Letter A Son Wrote To Dad Abdicating Position As First Son Of The Family. by mysteryman2014: 2:33pm On May 10, 2021
investorMK:
you people seems to be blaming Esau and keep forgeting what Jacob did...
I mean why will u ask your brother to sell his birth right to u before giving him food..... Nobody is seeing this part at all

Must Esau trade his birth right for food shows his lack of appreciation for the benefits that comes with being first born.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relocation Items For Sale / Who Broke The Home ? / I'm In Love With My biological Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.