Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,674 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) (39335 Views)

Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather / Once-bustling Street In California / MAX Okada :Motorcycle Ride-hailing - Smart Way To Get Around In A Bustling Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by PoloG: 7:41pm On May 08, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, pained IPOB loony. I can see the tears. Truth hurts, I guess.
he wants to cry because we said we are not interest in UGM region grin

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by grandstar(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2021
vengertime:
Only those in Oshogbo believe Owerri is burning cos UGM are dealing with the useless Zoo Police and Army

Those in oshogbo don't know that Owerro is this beautiful and if they did they would say it's fine and wish you the best.

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Gabkosh: 7:51pm On May 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Meanwhile this is Ibadan metropolis the heartland of Southwest.

This is the Ibadan they won't tell you about
Lol, and you are calling them because of your inferior nature. If they start showing you the other side of your Owerri now. You will start claiming victim and shouting jealousy.

But I love as they did not bother to reply anyway.

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2021
Jesu wow wow is this IMO state!!!! Can't imagined IMO state is this beautiful

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 7:54pm On May 08, 2021
PoloG:
he just told you we travel to better and advanced countries/places not some backward unpleasant shithole grin
Which travel? If only you know how Kwarans and Ibadan people troop into Lagos in search of conductor and Agbero jobs and then end up under third mainland bridge desecrating the whole ecosystem with their hot poo poo!

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Meanwhile this is Ibadan metropolis the heartland of Southwest.

This is the Ibadan they won't tell you about
Hahaaha bad boy
Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 7:56pm On May 08, 2021
Gabkosh:
Lol, and you are calling them because of your inferior nature. If they start showing you the other side of your Owerri now. You will start claiming victim and shouting jealousy.

But I love as they did not bother to reply anyway.
Why will they reply? Truth is bitter. Ibadan is the real definition of pre-human civilization.
Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Gabkosh: 8:04pm On May 08, 2021
BKayy:

For mouth abi?
No need revisiting a dead corpse. Like I said, your people are no competition.
While we act and show proof, you insult, argue and falsify ordinary statistics.
I will repeat again, there is no need revisiting a dead corpse. We've moved on to a healthy competition not noises
Like I said, they pass you people.

It will make them so low to compete with you.

I can't forget the thread one of your brothers posted on nairaland claiming you people travel more than yorubas. You people were beating chest on the thread without fact, claiming you are the one in US n UK schools until LegendHero came on the thread to start posting graduating list of both UK and US schools involving Nigeria, only to see that yorubas made up of 75% of Nigerian present on the list with source to it.

That calm your brothers that day. He was begging for the thread to be deleted later.

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Gabkosh: 8:09pm On May 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Why will they reply? Truth is bitter. Ibadan is the real definition of pre-human civilization.
You know why they don't care, it was the day LegendHero destroyed you people with fact about the tribe that travel most.

One of your brothers created a thread to Bea chest with proof and your fellow dummy brothers were jubilating until LegendHero came to post list of graduating students from UK, US and many European schools only for everyone to see that yorubas made up 75% of the nigerians on the list.

That your brother calmed down and begging for the thread to be deleted.

Yorubas doesn't need to stoop so low to compete with you people. That is the fact.

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by godlessmind: 8:12pm On May 08, 2021
raker300:
Though some belligerent fellows here are assiduously trying to paint a inimical image of owerri as a rundown, war torn, melancholy city but the reverse is the case.

The city is bustling with activities and as always, it’s beautiful as always.

Here are some recent images of owerri
Àlà Owerri ndị ọma
Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Gabkosh: 8:13pm On May 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Which travel? If only you know how Kwarans and Ibadan people troop into Lagos in search of conductor and Agbero jobs and then end up under third mainland bridge desecrating the whole ecosystem with their hot poo poo!
Hahahahaha, so you have to post pictures from Anambra open defacation news

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 8:15pm On May 08, 2021
Gabkosh:
You know why they don't care, it was the day LegendHero destroyed you people with fact about the tribe that travel most.

One of your brothers created a thread to Bea chest with proof and your fellow dummy brothers were jubilating until LegendHero came to post list of graduating students from UK, US and many European schools only for everyone to see that yorubas made up 75% of the nigerians on the list.

That your brother calmed down and begging for the thread to be deleted.

Yorubas doesn't need to stoop so low to compete with you people. That is the fact.
You see how stupid you are with this statement! So it's only through number of students studying abroad that will be used as a yardstick to finding out tribes that travel the most?

I don't blame You, it's too much of baba Ijebu 2 Sure odds that has blocked your sense of reasoning.

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Gabkosh: 8:17pm On May 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:
usual coping flatin0 lies to help with their frustrations and battered ego showing capital city areas and mixing it with pictures from other locations....... grin grin grin grin these is the real face of owerri....the monkeys also have their own brown roof architecture... grin grin grin
Hahahahaha, please let them enjoy their thread, you don't have to answer them. Their inferior nature have pushed them to start mentioning Ibadan from page 1.

You know when you pass someone, you pass am be that

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 8:19pm On May 08, 2021
Gabkosh:
Hahahahaha, so you have to post pictures from Anambra open defacation news
Which Anambra? So you want to disown third mainland bridge abi?

Do a simple google search and you'll find out the true statistics on open defecation. Have you forgotten that defecating on a bowl and dispose it off inside the gutter is part of Yoruba culture, tradition and heritage.

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Gabkosh: 8:24pm On May 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

You see how stupid you are with this statement! So it's only through number of students studying abroad that will be used as a yardstick to finding out tribes that travel the most?

I don't blame You, it's too much of baba Ijebu 2 Sure odds that has blocked your sense of reasoning.
Is there any other thing you can say that can ever make any sense.

Your stupid brother were claiming that they are the nigerian highest representative in foreign schools without any concrete proof to back up only for LegendHero to destroyed it and he calmed down begging for thread to be deleted.

How I wish I can still see the thread and post it for you to see how stupid you people are.

Same way you people were claiming to sell fighter jet to US marine from Aba.

Anytime I remember that comments I always laugh. grin

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Gabkosh: 8:25pm On May 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Which Anambra? So you want to disown third mainland bridge abi?

Do a simple google search and you'll find out the true statistics on open defecation. Have you forgotten that defecating on a bowl and dispose it off inside the gutter is part of Yoruba culture, tradition and heritage.
I have done that bro, stop disgracing yourself, or you want me to post the link and mor pix from it hahahahaha

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2021
Spiff20:
Owerri is more beautiful and developed than Enugu but you won't hear them making the noise Enugu peeps make because of Independence Layout, Trans Ekulu and New Haven.
Bro, if the past governor of Enugu continued for another 8 years, Enugu will be one of the most beautiful cities in the country. Na the current governor spoil everything.
The man no get taste at all
Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Gabkosh: 8:28pm On May 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:
more... grin grin grin
Hahahahaha, the part of Owerri they won't show you. Post more, seems I will enjoy tonight. I want to see how they will claim victim

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Gabkosh: 8:29pm On May 08, 2021
Jman24:

Thanks for showing us your city.
Even those who haven't stepped their feet to owerri will find this a comic relief grin
Oga stop denying Owerri hahahahaha

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Gabkosh: 8:34pm On May 08, 2021
PoloG:
How many time will this owerri hit front page grin grin you can only deceive those who haven't be there... go there and see red earth and had roads grin grin
I have been there when I was serving in rivers, Elele Alimini, just 400 naira, you will get to Owerri.

I have friend there. That why I laugh at all these decieving pictures.

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by EMMY76: 8:36pm On May 08, 2021
SmartPolician:
I just love planned settlements like this

Where is this place located in owerri?
Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 8:38pm On May 08, 2021
Gabkosh:
Is there any other thing you can say that can ever make any sense.

Your stupid brother were claiming that they are the nigerian highest representative in foreign schools without any concrete proof to back up only for LegendHero to destroyed it and he calmed down begging for thread to be deleted.

How I wish I can still see the thread and post it for you to see how stupid you people are.

Same way you people were claiming to sell fighter jet to US marine from Aba.

Anytime I remember that comments I always laugh. grin
I asked a simple question but you are here disgracing your entire household. I don't have time for nonsense people
Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Gabkosh: 8:52pm On May 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

I asked a simple question but you are here disgracing your entire household. I don't have time for nonsense people
Your question is as senseless and insipid as you.

Cos you already disgraced your family already.

How can you ask me what your stupid brothers were jumping up to before being disgraced.

How can I answer question fro retarded him sapien.

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by elyonchee(f): 8:56pm On May 08, 2021
Dcube212:
I hope it doesnt become another Brono in the making. because this was how it all started

Abeg jari, I will Design a Professional Logo or LETTERHEAD for your Product or Company for 2k Only
logo for only 2k?
Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 8:58pm On May 08, 2021
Gabkosh:
Your is as senseless and insipid and you.

Cos you already disgraced your family already.

How can you ask me what your stupid brothers were jumping up to before being disgraced.

How can I answer question fro retarded him sapien.
Myndd44 Lalasticlala Rule 2 and 3 broken
Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Jman24(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2021
Spiff20:
Owerri is more beautiful and developed than Enugu but you won't hear them making the noise Enugu peeps make because of Independence Layout, Trans Ekulu and New Haven.

Owerri is expansively beautiful shaa.
If I show you my street you go run and it's not even in new owerri
Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Jman24(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2021
South east is generally beautiful
Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Jman24(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2021
So many roads and inner streets under construction

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by kingsceedon(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2021
Lashist:

Lol...how e choke me mumu...be like you no know i be igbo too...werey mmadu..keep masturbating mumu cheesy

I be Igbo indeed, E go choke you harder sooner or later

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Jman24(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2021
This is a city in a city. The achike udenwa estate owerri. smiley smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLUFNfOJaRk

Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by PoloG: 9:43pm On May 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

i const ask you for all this..I just told you I am not interested in your unpleasant region again after my several visits there...same as my other tribesmen grin
europe or north America on my mind grin
Re: Despite Security Shortcoming, Owerri Still A Bustling City (pix) by Jman24(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2021
Where are my homies in Dick tiger street owerri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos To Abuja Flight Cost - Arik Air / Dead Body Found In Ibadan At The Same Spot 24 Hours After An Accident (Graphic) / Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic