Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) (55925 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 08, 2021
nah wetin dem happen las las be that
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Elidrisy20: 4:44pm On May 08, 2021
So Dem dey marry more than one wife for that side?
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by neyohh: 4:44pm On May 08, 2021
southniyikaye:
The level of atrocities in this country is enough to stop the country from progressing..

Is it the yahoo Boys menace
The wicked politicians we have (that engage youths to bring body parts for rituals)

The senseless youths that now believe all they have to do is know an alfa or an herbalist to cut soap for them in order to become wealthy

OR our lazy girls that can't even lift a finger to work only to lift their yansh to work..
The devil will be smiling sheepishly to his achievements now...

This is an extremely terrible country

Nigeria is going to hell period

It's not a curse.

1 Like

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Minjim: 4:44pm On May 08, 2021
Police that are coming weekly to collect money are the one saying they'll take action?

Punch should just take up this matter personally by going their with a Child Protection Agency before those people relocate that girl.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Reeses: 4:46pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
cryOh God, pls if I reincarnate, I want to be a periwinkle in european sea than coming to Nigeria.
Lmaoo wtf?
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by ablejesus26(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2021
embarassed cry My God some women are beyond the capacity of the devil's evil.

Nija why, evil here wickedness there.

1 Like

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Strongbest(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2021
Gosh! But why publish the story when you haven't rescued the young girl?

This might give the evil madam a chance to relocate the young girl and cover up her tracks without being caught.

This is so bad. So many evil happening in this country today. Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Goldiness: 4:48pm On May 08, 2021
(Oh God, pls if I reincarnate, I want to be a periwinkle in european sea than coming to Nigeria.[/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:50pm On May 08, 2021
Who and who are the idiots that go to sleep with this girl?

They deserve my heavy back hand to the nose..

Need a side income,
visit my signature... You will thank me latter
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Gbest90(m): 4:50pm On May 08, 2021
Too bad these shits still happen in this modern age.

Why not simply chop off the joystick of your next client. By the time you deal with 2 or 3 of them, Madam Nelly will be forced to grant you wholehearted freedom.
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by aghoghochuks: 4:50pm On May 08, 2021
Bornsinner7:
WTF!! Inhumane

Who are the Morons that go to sleep with this girls??.. some men are just foolish

Can't believe this shit still happens in Nigeria.. 2 meals in a day?? Damn

What a Wicked world.. if they catch that madam they should treat her same way for like 6 months before proceeding to execute her
It still happens in country's that are far more advance and development than Nigeria.
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 08, 2021
Females wickedness against females ehn angry

Who are these sick men that derive pleasure in sleeping with this kind girl sef?

All still boils down to bad parenthood. Parenthood has a great role to play in making things right in the society.

1 Like

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Ebookherbs(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2021
lolzzzz,
who send you work?

but the girl though looks like been over used and short changed for her salary as an ex prostitute.
i pray she recovers quicker than imagined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by seyz91(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2021
grin you no lie
southniyikaye:
The level of atrocities in this country is enough to stop the country from progressing..

The wicked politicians we have (that engage youths to bring body parts for rituals)

The senseless youths that now believe all they have to do is know an alfa or an herbalist to cut soap for them in order to become wealthy

OR our lazy girls that can't even lift a finger to work only to lift their yansh to work..

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by sammirano: 4:52pm On May 08, 2021
Ipob girl.
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Goldiness: 4:52pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
cryOh God, pls if I reincarnate, I want to be a periwinkle in european lake than coming to Nigeria.

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin ;Dhow funny
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by seyz91(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2021
cheesy
Xhuntra:
Ogun and bad news
If they re not raping, they re minning skulls or being chased by herdmen
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by UltimateSpice: 4:53pm On May 08, 2021
Pathetic.
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by bassette(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2021
dre11:
I was promised salesgirl job in Ogun but turned into sex slave – 16-year-old Cross River girl

https://punchng.com/i-was-promised-salesgirl-job-in-ogun-but-turned-into-sex-slave-16-year-old-criver-girl/
Reading through this fills my heart with anguish...what in heaven's name is this really..
But nothing about help reaching the girl here
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Quality20(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2021
But why do southerners like to force girls into prostitution and b making money off them?
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by money121(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2021
Too bad
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Ckonnet: 5:00pm On May 08, 2021
You see our useless police still wants 2 investigate their papa.
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Yorootevents1: 5:00pm On May 08, 2021
Humans can be wicked sometimes.

Become a skillful event personality with our ongoing online and on-site classes!

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 08, 2021
Please anyone to help me topup. I'm stranded at the ATM stand right now. Thanks God bless sad smiley

Urgent pls
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by spiceadole: 5:03pm On May 08, 2021
Whenever I hear news of young girls forced into prostitution within Nigeria, after the promise of helping them secure jobs, I just know the girls will be from the AkwaCross Axis.

Something has to be done urgently

1 Like

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Ezedon(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2021
Na Desmond Elliott cause am
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Omodua(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Sometimes I find it very difficult to believe that most of them are forced into Prostitution as they want to make us believe most times.

I might be wrong though, but this could be as a result of a sour agreement between the two parties involved and she sees this opportunity as an avenue to break free from the bossy madam and start a normal life.

You are funny. Sour agreement between who,a 16 years teenager who could hardly distinguish her left from her right and a grown up adult bent on mischief? The truth. Most of these teenage girls are forced into prostitution without their consent. The kid traffickers should be severely punished as a deterrent to others.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Telstar: 5:07pm On May 08, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Nigeria Don spoil kpatapata

This country should be sold to China now it still have scrap value
Hahahahaha. grin cheesy grin
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Godwin25king: 5:12pm On May 08, 2021
I'm very familiar with this hotel, I even passed this same place few hours ago..police were everywhere.. The way those fair looking olosho full that place ehn ..The day a bikeman told me they charge #500 per client I was shocked.. Pretty galz them just they waste their life there. Felt sorry for them..
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:12pm On May 08, 2021
So sad..... hopefully she will be rescued. She does not look healthy at all, HIV tests should also be conducted. Whoever did this to her should pay heavily. sad
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by HabaHaba: 5:13pm On May 08, 2021
southniyikaye:

Hahahhahahahahahhaahhahah.

U get bad mouth eh
Re: I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) by Omodua(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2021
JayJohnson:
i know say na dem, awon omo olori pelebe
Did you not read the report? They are from Ogun, Kwara, Lagos and IMO States. So,how come is lPIGS or South Easteners you want to insinuate?
You need brain resetting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) / 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife / House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.