Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,940 members, 7,956,551 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Realities Of Retirement. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Realities Of Retirement. (17797 Views)

Should Children Be Their Parents' Retirement Plan? / Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms / Retirement In Nigeria: How Much Does One Need To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Realities Of Retirement. by Heineken(m): 8:36am On May 14, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

I’ve been ok my brother. Hope u too
nice one my oga. I'm fine too sir. Just checking on you
Re: Realities Of Retirement. by Blackman101: 8:57am On May 14, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Discussions on real estate, stockmarket, bond Investment, money market Investment, Treasury Bill and business threads will assist everyone to create passive income and make plans for resignation, retrenchment, retirement or whichever

Agree but having a first hand experience from people who have retire will go a long away in preparing those coming behind. Eg
1. How much one have in his/her PFA and how much he/she get as monthly pension
2. Annuity payment from insurance, how much are pensioners getting in relation to their money invested
3.As a pensioner what you advice to those still working (as it relate to investment, hospital bill, payment of school fee, were to retire to village or stay in the city ) etc share personal experiences.

When it comes to retirement planning cannot be exhausted but getting a first hand experience will go a long way
Re: Realities Of Retirement. by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:56am On May 14, 2021
Blackman101:

Agree but having a first hand experience from people who have retire will go a long away in preparing those coming behind. Eg
1. How much one have in his/her PFA and how much he/she get as monthly pension
2. Annuity payment from insurance, how much are pensioners getting in relation to their money invested
3.As a pensioner what you advice to those still working (as it relate to investment, hospital bill, payment of school fee, were to retire to village or stay in the city ) etc share personal experiences.

When it comes to retirement planning cannot be exhausted but getting a first hand experience will go a long way

95% or more of retirees are not doing fine in retirement, the best place to plan for your retirement is to frequent the investment section of Nairaland and learn about creating multiple streams of income and passive cash flow.

Your Retirement Savings Account with PFA should constitute less than 25% of your retirement plan.

It won't be a bad idea if you start a thread on retirement planning in the Investment section of Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Realities Of Retirement. by QuinModah(f): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

95% or more of retirees are not doing fine in retirement, the best place to plan for your retirement is to frequent the investment section of Nairaland and learn about creating multiple streams of income and passive cash flow.

Your Retirement Savings Account with PFA should constitute less than 25% of your retirement plan.

It won't be a bad idea if you start a thread on retirement planning in the Investment section of Nairaland
Do you have the lawyers contacts?
Re: Realities Of Retirement. by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2021
QuinModah:
Do you have the lawyers contacts?

Your location, what is the expected rental income from the property.

1 Like

Re: Realities Of Retirement. by QuinModah(f): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Your location, what is the expected rental income from the property.
Lagos 1m+
Re: Realities Of Retirement. by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2021
QuinModah:
Lagos 1m+

Lagos is big, exact location in Lagos
Re: Realities Of Retirement. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2021
Watching grin
Re: Realities Of Retirement. by QuinModah(f): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Lagos is big, exact location in Lagos
Iju
Re: Realities Of Retirement. by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2021
QuinModah:
Iju

I can recommend someone that can handle Ikeja and that axis.

Ajah to Iju can't fiy
Re: Realities Of Retirement. by QuinModah(f): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

I can recommend someone that can handle Ikeja and that axis.

Ajah to Iju can't fiy
Let talk via mail.
Re: Realities Of Retirement. by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2021
QuinModah:
Let talk via mail.

I am sorry, I don't give out my email.

I can forward two phone numbers to you, they should be able to deliver and your location is within 15km radius

1 Like

Re: Realities Of Retirement. by QuinModah(f): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

I am sorry, I don't give out my email.

I can forward two phone numbers to you, they should be able to deliver and your location is within 15km radius
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion / Petroleum Engineers - Bp, Total, Exxonmobil Or Chevron?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.