Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) (57288 Views)

Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend / Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos / Multiple Vehicles Crash Into Trailer In Imo State. Two Dead. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by yeman1(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2021
Chai! Imagine this giant rocket now land on your house while you're sleeping?? They should let us know where it would land on fast please . I guess it can't come to Nigeria expect China and it's surbusb
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2021
Wish it will just crash on Buharis head.

3 Likes

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by flamingREED(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2021
Why not destroy it with a cruise missile?

2 Likes

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by GENES11S: 8:03pm On May 08, 2021
The world is still battling with Corona virus...China abeg slow down grin

1 Like

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by tunary(m): 8:04pm On May 08, 2021
Legalcriminal:
A lot of morons already praying it should fall in one president villa. Mad people everywhere
It would have been better if happen that way don't you think legal criminal
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by gungab(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2021
Imagine
They can't control it.

Hope this is not an act of war if it cause damage to any country
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by OneNigeria1: 8:09pm On May 08, 2021
how much is Nigerian government owing China again if the thing crash in aso rock and kill our president then we will sue China request amount we owe then as compensation.....our president will ne dead and we wont owe China again

killing one stone with two birds grin

5 Likes

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by seyz91(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2021
cheesy
BigDawsNet:
Are you broke?

Do you need some cassh

Go to ABJ, allow the debris satellite land on your head

Sue the Chinese gov

Then You are ricxh grin
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Awoleesu(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Are you broke?

Do you need some cassh

Go to ABJ, allow the debris satellite land on your head

Sue the Chinese gov

Then You are ricxh grin

Our people say the person wey dem crack coconut for him head no dey chop inside the coconut...
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Chicastle: 8:14pm On May 08, 2021
Going by the law of gravity it should fall back to China where it took off
Lol
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by pat077: 8:14pm On May 08, 2021
Also rock is ready to provide crashing permit.
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by seyz91(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2021
bpe specific ,
not just abuja

should be on Aso Rock and

national Assembly building
mummyson26:
Make e land in abuja na
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Soulsymbol99: 8:15pm On May 08, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Make e land for Aso Rock. It will be a prayer answered.

Amen! grin
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Pedimathias: 8:15pm On May 08, 2021
China and wahala be like 5&6. We ar not yet done with covid pandemic, dis guys don go creat another confusion.

2 Likes

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by ukaface(f): 8:17pm On May 08, 2021
Abeg let it land in Aso rock
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Kay25(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2021
Back to sender it should go land where it came from
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by mummyson26(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2021
seyz91:
bpe specific ,
not just abuja

should be on Aso Rock and

national Assembly building
No be me talk am ooo
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Kennitrust(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2021
Legalcriminal:
A lot of morons already praying it should fall in one president villa. Mad people everywhere
if you feel the pain that that your aso rock slowpoke is causing this country, you have joined the prayer crews
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by drakeli: 8:22pm On May 08, 2021
China. We never recover from your Corona gift. Which one is this again?

1 Like

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by TruthHurts1(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2021
It's only normal to wish evil on bad people and bad societies

[img]https://images./30fN5Us0dCSWTgik0roanr.jpg[/img]

Legalcriminal:

1 Like

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Kennitrust(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Can't wait to see how it goes

Anyway let me grab my phone and continue to bomb china while puffing my weed
this guy seems to be jobless.

He's always on front page everyday talking weed and shit.lol
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by skywalker240(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2021
OneNigeria1:
how much is Nigerian government owing China again if the thing crash in aso rock and kill our president then we will sue China request amount we owe then as compensation.....our president will ne dead and we wont owe China again

killing one stone with two birds grin
Na only you get your kind of wisdom.
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 08, 2021
if only it crash on aso rock.

useless creatures are there
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Eriolubrainee19: 8:32pm On May 08, 2021
Thanks to China for their daring attempt to space. Nigerians and Nigeria do you even make a move. Shame on our Engineers

1 Like

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by maasoap(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Chinese products sha
Chepos1:
China and fake things sha

They are learning. We knew how they started with crappy tecno java phones, today they're the first nation to achieve breakthrough in 5G technology

1 Like

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Ceenacks(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2021
The atmosphere wil burn it down. Without the calculated entry, it wil most probably brush tru a wrong angle and God wil make it ash down.
Pls it shdnt fall on nigeria or sambisa. We hv had trouble
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by toxtimmy: 8:33pm On May 08, 2021
I hate to break this to you and your cohorts... The same thing that is happening to this Chinese rocket have happened so many times to America and Russia so it's not new... By the way read and educate yourself and stop following your emotions... Cheers

Muyiwaipere:
Chinese products sha

1 Like

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by freshvine(f): 8:33pm On May 08, 2021
Cocobongo:
Pls if its falling down to earth, I offer my one plot of land to fall into, just pay me for matching ground wink

Ikwerre man obviously
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by ikorodureporta: 8:35pm On May 08, 2021
Some people go don enter underground tunnel go hide
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by ensamy(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2021
Crash on Aso Rock villa please and solve Nigeria's problemsss cool
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by neonly: 8:41pm On May 08, 2021
Cocobongo:
Pls if its falling down to earth, I offer my one plot of land to fall into, just pay me for matching ground wink

You are from SS or SE
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Ayplaza(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Can't wait to see how it goes

Anyway let me grab my phone and continue to bomb china while puffing my weed

Give me site to bomb too bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Handworks To Learn In Nigeria Before You Japa / Ship Loses Control Like "Plane Crash" In Italy (Photos) / Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.