Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,572 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) (57428 Views)

Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend / Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos / Multiple Vehicles Crash Into Trailer In Imo State. Two Dead. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by DigitB: 11:05pm On May 08, 2021
I see lots of ignorant comments here. undecided

Most part of the spacecraft Will burn up before it hits the ground on earth.
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by SmartPolician: 11:47pm On May 08, 2021
runningriot:
A champion is always a champion no doubt! in economic and technology race US is by far ahead of the whole world put together! History has it America create others only modify or by stealing their intellectual properties. The 20 and 21 century would have been a big mirage without America, hate it or love it no country like it economically, democratically, militarily and technologically! the produced Aeroplane, Atomic bomb, electricity, Internet, cell phone and almost all modern vaccines and drugs are made by them with many more things.

China although good but you can't compare a Car and a motor, na lie your father na your father! so China keep on trying but doff your cap for America because NASA, Elun Musk Space X, Jeff Bezox Blue Origin etc never had a crashed rocket!

Experts have maintained that the US is far ahead of China in space technology because the US has private people researching and investing in the industry.
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by chukxie(m): 1:04am On May 09, 2021
I see a lot of fatheaded people on this thread screaming "China, China", 'Chinese products no dey last". A people from a country that hasn't been able to refine its own oil nor properly maximize its abundant natural resources. A people who have been impoverished far beyond any figments of imagination by corrupt leaders and politicians. A people to whom constant and affordable electricity is a mirage! A dumb set of people who celebrity and beat drums of praises for the politicians who have perpetually made their lives miserable to the point where we're considered one of the poorest countries on earth! Shut up, please! The Chinese are not perfect people and neither is the West that we've always looked up as the beacon of hope, prosperity and fairness. As someone who has lived in China for years, I can unequivocally say the Chinese are a progressive, inspiring set of people who are breaking glass ceilings and creating paradigm shifts in global affairs. Again, they're not a perfect people. Dining with them requires a long spoon because they're shrewd business people always out to make gains. But isn't that how the world often works? Shouldn't Nigeria being the largest country in Africa be doing the same thing? Shouldn't we be the force propelling Africa to the new frontier of development and prosperity? But No! Corruption reigns supreme in Nigeria unabated! Nigerians should spend their energy demanding for accountability from their leaders rather than screaming "China, China"! China is buding its own space station. What have we built? Common roads we no fit construct!! May the returning rocket land without hurting anyone, any endangered species or important cultural sites.
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by witworth(m): 3:40am On May 09, 2021
Legalcriminal:
A lot of morons already praying it should fall in one president villa. Mad people everywhere
because they want it to fall on the villa, you say they are mad, you better pray for your own fortune as they pray for theirs.
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by opribo(m): 4:03am On May 09, 2021
Is coming to land on bubu's head to save this nation from animals in human skin
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by JrTahir(m): 4:17am On May 09, 2021
mummyson26:
Make e land in abuja na

Enemy of progress, make e land on your papas house idiot
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Lucrativress(f): 4:36am On May 09, 2021
Hope it can't change course and head South or South West sha.
Not like I know the direction it was coming from,our people will term it "End Time"
What security preparations do Nigeria have if it hits Nigeria?
None I suppose,we see things like this and it seems far from us so our Governments does nothing to protect its own,just like Covid,till it came to us.
Our Government should try being proactive in issues like this.
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by jimmynauty: 7:16am On May 09, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Chinese products sha

May this fall on sambisa finish em all
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by chrizzyace: 7:48am On May 09, 2021
I don tire for these Chinese government ..
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by SocialJustice: 8:22am On May 09, 2021
Chepos1:
China and fake things sha
Which rocket in any form has your country produced?
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by binary007: 10:40am On May 09, 2021
Good news
The rocket crashed into Indiana ocean

1 Like

Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by godliman: 2:47pm On May 09, 2021
Fake fake country. Even their rocket is fake
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Sleyanya1(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2021
MyAmericandream:
fear fear.

Hahaha
Re: A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 09, 2021
omoadeleye:

What's your contribution to your local government?
I organised quiz competition, i taught 150 secondary school students how to make liquid soap, izal and how to package these products for marketing, i am currently teaching.
I do the little I can do. By next month, i am going to dig a well for my community which has no water.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? / I've Never Entered This Kind Of Bus In My Life Before / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.