Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) (72029 Views)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by WibusJaga: 5:57pm On May 08, 2021
We can all blame the boy, but the woman should share some of the blame for holding unto the boy's clothes.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by blacknoir: 5:58pm On May 08, 2021
KINGSCOURT05:
Let's blame Buhari
Its buhari of course

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by donsharwama(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2021
Lol...y are they screaming she's a woman?

Is SHE a MAN ?
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 08, 2021
cloud:
what did you go to ATM to do when you are stranded? Abi you think say d machine go dispense by mistake ni?
I had thought I had 1k. Just to discover it was 900.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 5:59pm On May 08, 2021
Two things I observe,..

1,That woman threshold no be here

2, that boy go find admission for another school
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Femeto: 6:00pm On May 08, 2021
The boy is a Gunner. grin grin
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by kenmaro: 6:00pm On May 08, 2021
Hmm! Quite true. Private university students are best behaved and intelligent than public university. And one of them can be seen here exhibiting that behavioural intelligence �

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Semaj77(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2021
Not supporting his behaviour but I think he was only trying to get away from her grip , she was holding him down and he was hitting her hand to loosen her grip and get away from her.

6 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 08, 2021
Dremma4:
Please anyone to help me topup. I'm stranded at the ATM stand right now. Thanks God bless sad smiley

Urgent pls

Look for an ATM that disburses 500 naira notes. You are welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by kingvicking(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Remind me of that guy who best his mother. This student's identity must be disclosed if this is true.

That's not a problem, Afe get CCTV for every corner (works round the clock)
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Jayslyder: 6:02pm On May 08, 2021
Make I no lie ..some of these lecturers dey over do

4 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Akanoaaa(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2021
ictjobber:

Don't be mislead by the title.. There was beating in that video..
If he has a God lawyer highest them go give am na suspension

Don't mind them. The woman hold his cloth and he was trying to jack her hands from the cloth.

6 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 08, 2021
mjj2020:

Look for an ATM that disburses 500 naira notes. You are welcome.
none. Just none. I thought of trying POS too. Their charges is #100 for any amount. I just had to do this.
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by foreshore(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2021
Gift52:
Afe babalola University male student beats up female lecturer of same institution, seen holding him in this video.

His reason was that the teacher forced him to put on his tie

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XA8iRs2HbM

This is unbelievable
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by austinbuba: 6:03pm On May 08, 2021
Some nigerian university lecturers take their students like secondary school students. Any way what he did was also wrong

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by kingvicking(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2021
Dremma4:
I had thought I had 1k. Just to discover it was 900.

If what u need is #100 send ur details
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by bewla(m): 6:06pm On May 08, 2021
SmartProf:

With the energy he has to beat up who he was admitted to learn from, he should not be hurriedly expelled...rather he should be given a one year night shift at the security post to guard the whole school. After serving the punishment and having hope of resuming, he can then be expelled.
u wicked haba

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 6:06pm On May 08, 2021
This one loud
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:06pm On May 08, 2021
Extremely appalling. She's obviously old enough to be his mom. And then a lecturer for that matter?? He should be rusticated and charged to court. See the E.diot swinging punches. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by nams77: 6:06pm On May 08, 2021
omazus:
Is he still a student?
Very good question
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 6:08pm On May 08, 2021
The video didn't show any beating.. From the video it's the woman harassing him... Most Female lecturers in higher institutions overstep their boundaries...

Not in support of any form of violence

6 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:09pm On May 08, 2021
Expel him from the school ooo
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Ream4: 6:09pm On May 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by BaEnki(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2021
That’s someone’s mother, lack of proper home training. Some students were even cheering him up.

Sick society eeeww embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Stevyne: 6:10pm On May 08, 2021
Na one of the reason why I decline Landmark university admission that year
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Judolisco(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2021
When una go dey admit students wey get 150 for jamb arbi o level result
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by airminem(f): 6:12pm On May 08, 2021
Ajebo guy, say goodbye to Afe Babalola Uni angry

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Guyman02: 6:13pm On May 08, 2021
He needs to be handled by those youths in Anambra who taught a lesson to the guy who beat up his mother

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2021
I mean he obviously didn't hit the women rather he was hitting her hands to let go of him sensationalized headline.
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by PAWG(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2021
See why I say Nigerians are stupid, rather than mobilize and separate the guy from the woman they’re screaming Jesus. Is he the only guy in the school?

Fucking retards
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by Guyman02: 6:14pm On May 08, 2021
FBIBOT:
The video didn't show any beating.. From the video it's the woman harassing him... Most Female lecturers in higher institutions overstep their boundaries...

Not in support of any form of violence
Try this in Igboland, it's like you didn't watch the video of the guy who beat up his mum cheesy
Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by MrFlavvor(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2021
Sandydayziz:
What? How can someone risk his education like this? Unbelievable shocked
him papa get money na im make

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. / No More Department Of Mass Communication In Nigerian Universities. Read Why / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.