Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate (39126 Views)

Lekki: ASCAB Identified The Barracks Of Soldiers Who Shot Protesters - Falana / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo / Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by ivolt: 6:05pm On May 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Sanwolu was trooping there frequently with soldiers to make sure no one video the event
You are lying.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by ivolt: 6:06pm On May 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
That day I was in general hospital island my sister was admitted she had dental abscess I witnessed how they were bringing in gunshot victims with buses plenty of them.all the doctors suspended attending to other patients to focus on victims of the bullet wounds many of them died as a result of no more bed space.even sanwolu came that night and started pleading with the General manager of the hospital who happens to be the son of our former landlord,he was pleading they should keep it a secret most of the gunshots victims were laying curses on sanwolu on their death bed .now many of you requesting for evidence or arguing that there was no gunshots that day or names of victims my only advice is remember there's KARMA and it may come back to hurt any of you or ur close relative don't loose ur conscience because of any political party.what I saw with my two eyes that day hmmm I can't explain if you see the way young's boys were dying Gosh
How can dead people be laying curses?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Felicity001(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Sanwolu was trooping there frequently with soldiers to make sure no one video the event

What ever you don't have evidence on should be better left unsaid.

Was your sister dying on her sick bed? No!

Even the doctors treating her had to leave to attend to people with gun shot wounds according to you, you could have at least take a minute video explaining to your sister why its was important.

Like you said the governor was coming frequently with soldiers to make sure no one takes video recordings, was he there b4 they started bringing in people into the emergency hall?

Since you were in the hospital at that hour you should have known from knowledge of what has been on ground for almost 2weeks and also from the sounds of gun shots and also when you started seeing people being brought into the emergency ward that some serious was going on. With the age abd time of social media a right thinking person would've brought out his phone to take a short video b4 any authorities had walked in to stop people from making a video. Unless you want to tell us you were the one down with toothache that night.

So I'm sorry keep quiet, I don't doubt your claim but yiur foolishness is dispicable, if I where you I wouldn't have said I saw anything.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by hollah123: 6:08pm On May 08, 2021
PenName55:

Options area
abeg what did they call their offence?
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Elock1: 6:08pm On May 08, 2021
uptimum123:
These EndSars miscreants are funny, they keep dishing out lies upon lies not knowing Nigerians are now wiser.

They planned to destabilise our dear Nation but God pass them... We've already moved on from this shenanigans, our focus now is dealing with all Ipob miscreants and their supporters including that cone flat headed albino fugitive of a terrorist.

Imagine...see the kinda people we harbouring, You think this is Nollywood abi

Spiiits on your fore head
how much them pay u.. Make I double am abeg

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 08, 2021
Elock1:
OK.. How I fit send urgent 2k give u baba.. Lol, no vex oh
any how sir. I'll appreciate it sir.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by uptimum123(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2021
Elock1:
how much them pay u.. Make I double am abeg

Smiles...you don't have my money at hand

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by MemoriesAndMe: 6:12pm On May 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
That day I was in general hospital island my sister was admitted she had dental abscess I witnessed how they were bringing in gunshot victims with buses plenty of them.all the doctors suspended attending to other patients to focus on victims of the bullet wounds many of them died as a result of no more bed space.even sanwolu came that night and started pleading with the General manager of the hospital who happens to be the son of our former landlord,he was pleading they should keep it a secret most of the gunshots victims were laying curses on sanwolu on their death bed .now many of you requesting for evidence or arguing that there was no gunshots that day or names of victims my only advice is remember there's KARMA and it may come back to hurt any of you or ur close relative don't loose ur conscience because of any political party.what I saw with my two eyes that day hmmm I can't explain if you see the way young's boys were dying Gosh
Do you know you can implicate yourself with this comment of yours if its untrue? Where were you when witnesses were being sought for? You prefer to say what you allegedly experienced on social media but not at the hearing?

General hospital's GM was your landlord's son, your sister was admitted same day,, that makes it easy for those trying to kill the case find you if they want to, even if its the army.

There are civilized ways of whistleblowing, social media ain't one. It will be you against FG if they focus on you. So, sometimes its just ok to stay silent if you can't route your facts through the proper means.

If God dey protect us, make we sef dey protect ourselves bro.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Elock1: 6:12pm On May 08, 2021
Dremma4:
any how sir. I'll appreciate it sir.
account na... Thats what I meant,
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by TemmyT002(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You should have made a video on that night and share it on Twitter.

And disappeared or get threatened like many others abi?
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Powerfly(f): 6:15pm On May 08, 2021
Dremma4:
22 zero 9 1 zero 68 five one

Victor opeyemi
Zenith bank. God bless.

Sent.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 08, 2021
Elock1:
ohhh.

22 zero 9 one zero 68 five one
Victor opeyemi
Zenith bank. God bless.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Farki: 6:15pm On May 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

The problem with most of you is that you classify everyone as APC or PDP. You need to grow beyond that, bro.

Even though Nigeria is deeply polarized along tribal, religious and party lines, there are still people who don't give a damn about those. You should always keep that in mind.

Rubbish!

It didn't take long for the APC hoodlums to call the thing a plot to make Buhari, Tinubu and APC look bad by lying to the international community and destabilising Lagos.

There was one useless entity who kept posting pictures of burnt buildings after the riot and blaming IPOB, Atiku, PDP, Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos for it.

There were also many useless paid entities who's job was to poison the well by "asking questions" and dismiss everything they came across as fake news. If you saw someone lying or being dishonest about the protest they were most certainly a proud zombie.

I didn't make this political, APC e-rats did when they placed their godfathers above Nigerian lives.

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by aktolly54(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
you should have take small vedio that day ,trust me that's evidence can be sold to govt and you cash out anonymous or you sell it to opposition , you should be swimming in cash now.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by ivolt: 6:17pm On May 08, 2021
Toks2008:
OK o

All I know is that nobody does evil and goes scot free. Karma is real.

Sanwoolu is now working just to atone for what happened at lekki tollgate.

The evil Tinubu was busy boasting that he is still the jagaban just days after innocent children were murdered.

These people are Satanic, their souls have been sold to the devil.. They lack human empathy... They drink water during the day and human blood at night.

Karma awaits them all.. They can't escape it.

You haven't provided any verifiable list of the "massacre" victims.
Even many of the initial promoters of the fake massacre have toned it down to shooting.

There were thousands of witnesses and hundreds of dead according to some "witnesses", yet not one could be verified to have died from the shooting.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Sewgon79(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2021
[quote author=Powerfly post=101499614]

Sister God bless you.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 08, 2021
Powerfly:

Sent.
gotten. God bless you ma. I'm marching to the ATM like a gallant soldier grin

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Xisnin(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2021
I could see some people lying on the ground and nothing more.
We have no idea what happened to them.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by stanley000: 6:19pm On May 08, 2021
The man who sent the killers set up a panel to investigate the man who sent the killers lol

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by holycup(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2021
uptimum123:
These EndSars miscreants are funny, they keep dishing out lies upon lies not knowing Nigerians are now wiser.

They planned to destabilise our dear Nation but God pass them... We've already moved on from this shenanigans, our focus now is dealing with all Ipob miscreants and their supporters including that cone flat headed albino fugitive of a terrorist.

Imagine...see the kinda people we harbouring, You think this is Nollywood abi

Spiiits on your fore head

You still have the effrontery to defend this f***kery called government.oga use your head o

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by gift2xl: 6:23pm On May 08, 2021
It's well.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by charixel: 6:25pm On May 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Wow!! shocked

Is so sad no one will be held responsible for this massacre.

Nigerian soldiers are always very gallant when it comes to dealing with unarmed civilians when they are armed with their AK-47. Let this same soldiers be posted to Borno North and you will see them wailing and lamenting about not be well equipped.

At the sight of a AK-47 wielding ragtag ISWAP member, an AK-47 wielding Nigerian army personnel go run for his dare life without even engaging the ragtag terrorist.

A military field with lowlifes cowards.

There gallantry is always only against unarmed civilians.

You open your eyes and shot at unarmed protesters for no reason... This is pure madness.

They aint gallant anything.

Infiltrate Boko mba
Infiltrate bandits no

Is people that are unarmed you will see them flexing muscle wey no dey
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by TruthinAction: 6:25pm On May 08, 2021
Too many blood shed in this government and it continues indefinitely. Father in heaven, please have mercy on Nigeria and end this government in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by PoshTraveler: 6:28pm On May 08, 2021
the people no get famly? i swear if i be govt and these scums try this i wll use them for shootng practice
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 08, 2021
Powerfly:

Sent.
Jesus! Thank you ma'am! God! #1100!!!! God I'm happy. God bless you. I'm really grateful.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Powerfly(f): 6:31pm On May 08, 2021
Dremma4:
gotten. God bless you ma. I'm marching to the ATM like a gallant soldier grin

Lol. I sent you 1100.. Not 150.. But you're welcome
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by golddust6000(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2021
This is what you get when you give illiterate Fulani army uniform that can’t read and write, you handed gun to them. Nigeria una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Powerfly(f): 6:33pm On May 08, 2021
Dremma4:
Jesus! Thank you ma'am! God! #1100!!!! God I'm happy. God bless you. I'm really grateful.

DO you have data? Click on my SIG..and sign up for step works... Start doing the free mode. Next weekend I'll upgrade you to VIP 1 with 4k so that you can start getting 350 every day.
Just helping. Lemme know when you sign up.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 08, 2021
Powerfly:

Lol. I sent you 1100.. Not 150.. But you're welcome
just saw it now!!! Jesus!!! God I'm happy. I'm just happy. God bless you ma. God bless you abundantly. God I'm happy. Jesus!!!!
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Powerfly(f): 6:35pm On May 08, 2021
Dremma4:
just saw it now!!! Jesus!!! God I'm happy. I'm just happy. God bless you ma. God bless you abundantly. God I'm happy. Jesus!!!!

I'm glad I could be of help. don't worry...soon....being broke would be a thing of the past...just cheer up.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Christistruth00: 6:35pm On May 08, 2021
ivolt:

You haven't provided any verifiable list of the "massacre" victims.
Even many of the initial promoters of the fake massacre have toned it down to shooting.

There were thousands of witnesses and hundreds of dead according to some "witnesses", yet not one could be verified to have died from the shooting.

Ask them for one single Verifiable Obituary of a shot Lekki Endsars Protester in any National Newspaper

They cannot produce even a single one

Ken Saro Wiwa and Gen Vastas Bodies were kept by the Army but Obituaries from their loved ones are sall over the Place

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 08, 2021
Elock1:
thank you sir! God bless you sir. Got 1.1k, #150, now 2k from you. God bless you sir. I'm just happy. Jesus I'm happy. God bless you sir. I'm so grateful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply / Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.