Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate (39140 Views)

Lekki: ASCAB Identified The Barracks Of Soldiers Who Shot Protesters - Falana / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo / Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 08, 2021
Powerfly:

I'm glad I could be of help. don't worry...soon....being broke would be a thing of the past...just cheer up.
amen I believe. By God's grace.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 08, 2021
Powerfly:

DO you have data? Click on my SIG..and sign up for step works... Start doing the free mode. Next weekend I'll upgrade you to VIP 1 with 4k so that you can start getting 350 every day.
Just helping. Lemme know when you sign up.
where do I go from here??

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Omodua(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Sanwolu was trooping there frequently with soldiers to make sure no one video the event
Imagine! And Lai Mohammed said no single soul was lost. Sanwo Olu said one person died. The lies continued...!
It's a matter of time. All participants of this sordid killings would certainly pay for it.
Enough of impunity in the Land!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 08, 2021
hollah123:
abeg what did they call their offence?

Young and looking nice ni.

That's their offence

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by DukeNija(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
couldn't leave my sister

What a dispassionate excuse. Your sister wasn’t in a life threatening situation. It wasn’t an emergency hence the doctors leaving to attend to the gunshot victims.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Powerfly(f): 6:48pm On May 08, 2021
Dremma4:
where do I go from here??

Click on the task..and do the first two task. Each task under free VIP( the one you're in now) pays 35 naira each. Once you do it. You'll be credited with 70 naira for doing the task for the day. After that..go to the wallet.you'll see 770.
Make sure you do the task every day.
Quote me on a dead thread so I can add you on WhatsApp... Next week I'll take you to VIP 1..where you can earn 351 naira every day.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by plenitude(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Very slow country... Since October they are still judging.. Something all of saw live...

Need a side income,
visit my signature... You will thank me latter
bro I registered through your link, what next please put me through
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Omodua(m): 6:50pm On May 08, 2021
uptimum123:
These EndSars miscreants are funny, they keep dishing out lies upon lies not knowing Nigerians are now wiser.

They planned to destabilise our dear Nation but God pass them... We've already moved on from this shenanigans, our focus now is dealing with all Ipob miscreants and their supporters including that cone flat headed albino fugitive of a terrorist.

Imagine...see the kinda people we harbouring, You think this is Nollywood abi

Spiiits on your fore head
You can't believe because of the stipends you're receiving from your masters that you have mortgaged your conscience.
I pray your relations or siblings face what EndSars protesters saw at Lekki Toll Gate on October 20,2020.
You are a shameless ass slicker!

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by westfield: 6:50pm On May 08, 2021
He is lying that is why he couldnt do a video

DubaiLandLord:
You should have made a video on that night and share it on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Toks2008(m): 6:53pm On May 08, 2021
ivolt:

You haven't provided any verifiable list of the "massacre" victims.
Even many of the initial promoters of the fake massacre have toned it down to shooting.

There were thousands of witnesses and hundreds of dead according to some "witnesses", yet not one could be verified to have died from the shooting.

If you allow clear mind to let you reason you will hear a recurring story of dead bodies being carried away by soldiers...

Guy I take GOD beg you, no mention me again if you still want to maintain your angle 9f reasoning...

You are entitled to it I understand but please just don't quote my comments.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2021
plenitude:
bro I registered through your link, what next please put me through
you are good to go.. Daily task is 75n at your level everyday it's just by clicking on the task.
You can upgrade to make ur earning faster.. Check on the VIP tap to see the upgrade levels.. And besides its not a must-referral thing.. Referral only gives u 35 naira.. U earn at ur own pace
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 08, 2021
Powerfly:

Click on the task..and do the first two task. Each task under free VIP( the one you're in now) pays 35 naira each. Once you do it. You'll be credited with 70 naira for doing the task for the day. After that..go to the wallet.you'll see 770.
Quote me on a dead thread so I can add you on WhatsApp... Next week I'll take you to VIP 1..where you can earn 351 naira every day.
I've done it. I'll create the thread soon.

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 08, 2021
Powerfly:

done. I'll create the thread soon.

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Elock1: 7:13pm On May 08, 2021
Dremma4:
thank you sir! God bless you sir. Got 1.1k, #150, now 2k from you. God bless you sir. I'm just happy. Jesus I'm happy. God bless you sir. I'm so grateful.
OK.. U see am?
Baba na young man I be.. No need 4 the sir.. U be guy abi
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by plenitude(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
you are good to go.. Daily task is 75n at your level everyday it's just by clicking on the task.
You can upgrade to make ur earning faster.. Check on the VIP tap to see the upgrade levels.. And besides its not a must-referral thing.. Referral only gives u 35 naira.. U earn at ur own pace
Thanks man already got my 70naira for today
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by joyandfaith: 7:19pm On May 08, 2021
PrisonEscapee:
They died in vain.
The worst thing that can happen to a person is to die for the sake of Nigeria.
I'd rather commit suicide than die for Nigeria.
Dead feel no pain.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by joyandfaith: 7:21pm On May 08, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Many people were killed that night.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Almaigaa: 7:21pm On May 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
That day I was in general hospital island my sister was admitted she had dental abscess I witnessed how they were bringing in gunshot victims with buses plenty of them.all the doctors suspended attending to other patients to focus on victims of the bullet wounds many of them died as a result of no more bed space.even sanwolu came that night and started pleading with the General manager of the hospital who happens to be the son of our former landlord,he was pleading they should keep it a secret most of the gunshots victims were laying curses on sanwolu on their death bed .now many of you requesting for evidence or arguing that there was no gunshots that day or names of victims my only advice is remember there's KARMA and it may come back to hurt any of you or ur close relative don't loose ur conscience because of any political party.what I saw with my two eyes that day hmmm I can't explain if you see the way young's boys were dying Gosh

Lies. Pure lies.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 08, 2021
Elock1:
OK.. U see am?
Baba na young man I be.. No need 4 the sir.. U be guy abi
I've seen it Chief! I need to thank you over and over again. I'm just a student Chief. I'm just so happy. God I'm happy. You're a gem. I needed #100 and I got 2k. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Joel3(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2021
Any one still doubting if soldier shot peaceful pretesters is a fool.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Elock1: 7:25pm On May 08, 2021
Dremma4:
I've seen it Chief! I need to thank you over and over again. I'm just a student Chief. I'm just so happy. God I'm happy. You're a gem. I needed #100 and I got 2k. God bless you.
lols.. Just thank legend bottle.... Because na highness mk me send am.. Me way stingy like wetin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 08, 2021
Where are you, those evil BMC crew in nairaland! Shame on you all! You won't come here to masturbate but will cry and carry South south and East for head like you're cursed.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Almaigaa: 7:28pm On May 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
That day I was in general hospital island my sister was admitted she had dental abscess I witnessed how they were bringing in gunshot victims with buses plenty of them.all the doctors suspended attending to other patients to focus on victims of the bullet wounds many of them died as a result of no more bed space.even sanwolu came that night and started pleading with the General manager of the hospital who happens to be the son of our former landlord,he was pleading they should keep it a secret most of the gunshots victims were laying curses on sanwolu on their death bed .now many of you requesting for evidence or arguing that there was no gunshots that day or names of victims my only advice is remember there's KARMA and it may come back to hurt any of you or ur close relative don't loose ur conscience because of any political party.what I saw with my two eyes that day hmmm I can't explain if you see the way young's boys were dying Gosh

KARMA is a real beach.
After IPOB used their Sister DJ switch to cause mayhem in other parts of this Country. Today the main drama is in the EAST.

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2021
plenitude:

Thanks man already got my 70naira for today
don't forget tomorrow again.. Everyday o

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Jostoman: 7:37pm On May 08, 2021
blazebaba:
And "SERAH" just got herself into the black book of the "army and federal government"...she better start staying indoor this days..
nothing will happen to her

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by plenitude(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
don't forget tomorrow again.. Everyday o
okay �
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by ivolt: 7:44pm On May 08, 2021
Toks2008:

If you allow clear mind to let you reason you will hear a recurring story of dead bodies being carried away by soldiers...

Guy I take GOD beg you, no mention me again if you still want to maintain your angle 9f reasoning...

You are entitled to it I understand but please just don't quote my comments.

Cheers.

I shouldn't quote you but letting misinformation run rife is wrong.
Soldiers aren't doctors but somehow they could tell who is dead or not with precision.
They took the dead away and left the injured who later ended up in hospital at the scene.

The soldiers carrying dead bodies was just to cover up the holes in DJ switch stories.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by blazebaba(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2021
Jostoman:
nothing will happen to her
Oh really...you think so...and why did dj.switch or what the f**k is her name japa to canada...you kno why..the government is really bleeped up..you typing this piece of trash at the comfort of your home cos you are not involve...watch..
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2021
plenitude:
okay �
you can do referral if u want.. I have cash out once.. Don't let anyone deceive u that it's scam...as far as u didn't put money into it...
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Jostoman: 7:48pm On May 08, 2021
greggng:

Sometimes we contradict ourselves...what is dead bed ...? Does a dead man lay curse ? I am not in anyways supporting the use of excessive force on protesters but we should get our facts right to make sense. Military took all their bodies yet the have no family to identify that their sons and daughters have been killed . The word massacres was Misused ...
but you are still supporting evil with this your comment

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by kutashi: 7:54pm On May 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
couldn't leave my sister
But you heard what they were saying and how he was pleading with the GM of the hospital! If your story is true that son of your Landlord will be gone by now!

Is he still alive?

Ogbeni so MI! This one you just said is an 'DJ socket' story!

The story by Sarah will also be pulled down! Even the mighty CNN that based Google country backed out in a chicken manner!
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by plenitude(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
you can do referral if u want.. I have cash out once.. Don't let anyone deceive u that it's scam...as far as u didn't put money into it...
How about the vip tag I wanted to go for the one of 14k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.