Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate (39160 Views)

Lekki: ASCAB Identified The Barracks Of Soldiers Who Shot Protesters - Falana / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo / Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
couldn't leave my sister
Are you the one treating her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Farki: 5:34pm On May 08, 2021
uptimum123:
These EndSars miscreants are funny, they keep dishing out lies upon lies not knowing Nigerians are now wiser.

They planned to destabilise our dear Nation but God pass them... We've already moved on from this shenanigans, our focus now is dealing with all Ipob miscreants and their supporters including that cone flat headed albino fugitive of a terrorist.

Imagine...see the kinda people we harbouring, You think this is Nollywood abi

Spiiits on your fore head

Parasites disguised as patriots will soon be removed like the vermin they are.

Misplaced priorities as usual.

8 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Farki: 5:37pm On May 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

How come their people are not coming forward to claim that their loved ones went to protest but didn't come back? (Just a harmless question)

How come you keep asking the same stupid questions which can be easily researched.

When many people came forward you lying zombies called it fake, the bullets fake, the videos fake, went after DJ Switch who's only crime was filming the thing.

Why are you so hell bent on killing and silencing Nigerians?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Naughtysex: 5:37pm On May 08, 2021
uptimum123:
These EndSars miscreants are funny, they keep dishing out lies upon lies not knowing Nigerians are now wiser.

They planned to destabilise our dear Nation but God pass them... We've already moved on from this shenanigans, our focus now is dealing with all Ipob miscreants and their supporters including that cone flat headed albino fugitive of a terrorist.

May you and everything you labour for go through what the victims of #EndSars went through

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2021
Where is Desmond Ediot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 08, 2021
Esseite:
This brought back memories.... the scenes still hurts..

They have started collecting phones again. Searching through young guys' phones and extorting them in Ibadan.

How I wish the menace going on in the East starts in the west too.

These guys will never learn.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Powerfly(f): 5:42pm On May 08, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Very slow country... Since October they are still judging.. Something all of saw live...

Need a side income,
visit my signature... You will thank me latter

Broooo...so you're doing step works too... People think say na scam.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You should have made a video on that night and share it on Twitter.

Yeah!
someone can still burst the secret by naming the Hospital and the owner's name and truths will be fished out.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by ThuGGeR147: 5:44pm On May 08, 2021
This is Zoogeria, the land of No Justice... What a shit hole Nation.... Nna mehnnnn
I shame for this kontri, no way forward, the land is coursed!... Smh

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2021
Powerfly:

Broooo...so you're doing step works too... People think say na scam.
its not scam.. Anything for the money as far as its legal,as far as I didn't put money in it..
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
couldn't leave my sister

Tell your story on tweeter name the hospital and name the doctor's name and some people will take it up from there. Just make sure you are anonymous.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by greggng: 5:47pm On May 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
That day I was in general hospital island my sister was admitted she had dental abscess I witnessed how they were bringing in gunshot victims with buses plenty of them.all the doctors suspended attending to other patients to focus on victims of the bullet wounds many of them died as a result of no more bed space.even sanwolu came that night and started pleading with the General manager of the hospital who happens to be the son of our former landlord,he was pleading they should keep it a secret most of the gunshots victims were laying curses on sanwolu on their death bed .now many of you requesting for evidence or arguing that there was no gunshots that day or names of victims my only advice is remember there's KARMA and it may come back to hurt any of you or ur close relative don't loose ur conscience because of any political party.what I saw with my two eyes that day hmmm I can't explain if you see the way young's boys were dying Gosh

Sometimes we contradict ourselves...what is dead bed ...? Does a dead man lay curse ? I am not in anyways supporting the use of excessive force on protesters but we should get our facts right to make sense. Military took all their bodies yet the have no family to identify that their sons and daughters have been killed . The word massacres was Misused ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 08, 2021
Elock1:
how much u say u need sef?
#100. I want to withdraw 1k from the ATM. Thanks God bless.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Powerfly(f): 5:50pm On May 08, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

its not scam.. Anything for the money as far as its legal,as far as I didn't put money in it..

I know na..me wey don cash out... And I'm cashing out next week.. Let them be there sleeping on a bicycle
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by hollah123: 5:50pm On May 08, 2021
PenName55:

They have started collecting phones again. Searching through young guys' phones and extorting them in Ibadan.

How I wish the menace going on in the East starts in the west too.

These guys will never learn.
which area in Ibadan?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Christistruth00: 5:50pm On May 08, 2021
uptimum123:

Ask them to show you the Obituary in any National Newspaper of just one single Endsars Protester who was shot by Soldiers at Lekki

Oga TRUTH is too Powerful and Constant

you will find that they cannot produce a single authentic Obituary not to talk of producing the list of the dead Lekki Endsars Protesters

Even Ken Saro-Wiwa and General Vasta whose bodies were kept by the Army have Obituaries from their loved ones all over the Place

Fayose has already exposed everything and said it was all a Political gang up against Tinubu

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Elock1: 5:51pm On May 08, 2021
Dremma4:
OK.. How I fit send urgent 2k give u baba.. Lol, no vex oh
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Powerfly(f): 5:51pm On May 08, 2021
Dremma4:

Send your details lemme help
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Doyou2019: 5:52pm On May 08, 2021
xelly:

Helinous was trying to play smart sometime back.
And he's already cursed for it.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 08, 2021
Kingspin:
To support Buhari you don't have to lose all your 5 senses.

The facts remains soldiers shot at peaceful protesters and innocent Nigerians lost their lives in the process to let their voice heard.

Unfortunately, set of people want to see 1000 deaths before they believe, this is inhuman.

To support Buhari means one has lost some of his senses already.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 08, 2021
Powerfly:

22 zero 9 1 zero 68 five one

Victor opeyemi
Zenith bank. God bless.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Ghostrye: 5:54pm On May 08, 2021
This government might just get rid of her to keep the information hidden. Hope she stays safe

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by SmartPolician: 5:55pm On May 08, 2021
Farki:

How come you keep asking the same stupid questions which can be easily researched.

When many people came forward you lying zombies called it fake, the bullets fake, the videos fake, went after DJ Switch who's only crime was filming the thing.

Why are you so hell bent on killing and silencing Nigerians?

The problem with most of you is that you classify everyone as APC or PDP. You need to grow beyond that, bro.

Even though Nigeria is deeply polarized along tribal, religious and party lines, there are still people who don't give a damn about those. You should always keep that in mind.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by dvkot(m): 5:57pm On May 08, 2021
NgeneUkwenu
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Toosure70: 5:58pm On May 08, 2021
Y taking long before releasing the video?
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 08, 2021
hollah123:
which area in Ibadan?
Options area
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2021
[quote author=Powerfly post=101498907]

I know na..me wey don cash out... And I'm cashing out next week.. Let them be there sleeping on a bicycle[/qquodont blame them.. Scam full society nai make
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by seyz91(m): 5:59pm On May 08, 2021
i believe you

and nomatter what anyone may say online me still know there were dead people as dj said and army took away bodies

That lekki toll gate event made tinubu and his boy sanwo olu lost their credibility to me
fuckingAyaya:
That day I was in general hospital island my sister was admitted she had dental abscess I witnessed how they were bringing in gunshot victims with buses plenty of them.all the doctors suspended attending to other patients to focus on victims of the bullet wounds many of them died as a result of no more bed space.even sanwolu came that night and started pleading with the General manager of the hospital who happens to be the son of our former landlord,he was pleading they should keep it a secret most of the gunshots victims were laying curses on sanwolu on their death bed .now many of you requesting for evidence or arguing that there was no gunshots that day or names of victims my only advice is remember there's KARMA and it may come back to hurt any of you or ur close relative don't loose ur conscience because of any political party.what I saw with my two eyes that day hmmm I can't explain if you see the way young's boys were dying Gosh

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Twelfthman: 6:03pm On May 08, 2021
Evil government..

God save us.
Nigeria must not end us
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 08, 2021
Powerfly:

seen. God bless you ma. I'm so grateful �.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by WEALTHYMII: 6:04pm On May 08, 2021
It shall never be well with arewa agenda hypocrites.
The blood of the innocent will annihilate them all & their entire families for denying the brutal massacre of unarmed protesters singing the national anthem and waving the national flag.
It shall never be well with arewa agenda.
Arewa agenda is the greatest abomination on earth.
Arewa agenda is cursed.
JEHOVAH ELOHIM will utterly destroy arewa agenda in the name of JESUS CHRIST GLORIFIED.
AMEN.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan / Ralph Nwosu Visits 2nd Niger Bridge On Assessment Tour / Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.