Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? (372 Views)

Reading This Couple Story Really Made Me Sad....debatable Discussion / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / What Movies Really Made You Scared When You Where Growing up? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? by usj(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2021
A guy in the neighbourhood, lost his wallet. That has his atm cards, about 30k cash and other stuff in a bus and was totally stranded.

Out of nowhere, he got a call from a lady of about 25 years of age. They agreed on a meeting point, and she handed over everything to him as it was before the wallet was lost.

I know the amount isn't a life changing sum of money but, it can handle one or two immediate needs of an average person.

So, for her to return the wallet intact. She earns my ultimate respect and restores my hope that indeed, inspite of the difficulties caused by COVID 19 and bad governance someone still chose to be honest.

What do you think?
What's that that has made you happy and you can't wait to share? What is eating you up inside? If you don't mind sharing.

Re: What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? by SeaTrade(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2021
Met a very nice lady today,
I've been blushing since grin
First time I'd get a descent girl at coldstone.

1 Like

Re: What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? by Billyddude: 9:31pm On May 08, 2021
No food at home ..sad , down and........

1 Like

Re: What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? by usj(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2021
SeaTrade:
Met a very nice lady today,
I've been blushing since grin
First time I'd get a descent girl at coldstone.
that's cool. Hope the feeling is mutual?
Re: What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? by usj(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2021
Billyddude:
No food at home ..sad , down and........
sorry. Personally, I don't joke with food! My behaviour is very erratic when I am very hungry, Every little thing angers me.

1 Like

Re: What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? by Agwadi: 10:40pm On May 08, 2021
I'm depressed.

I'm lost.

I don't believe anymore.

This life hard for me...time to go home cry

1 Like

Re: What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:08am On May 09, 2021
Agwadi:
I'm depressed.
I'm lost.
I don't believe anymore.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? by usj(m): 7:55am On May 09, 2021
Agwadi:
I'm depressed.

I'm lost.

I don't believe anymore.

Depression is real, it's a state of hopelessness. While I may not know the cause of it, I implore you to surround yourself with positive people.

Identify the cause of the depression and work on how to better yourself. Listen to music you love, go out more and avoid staying all alone especially if you're an introvert.

Keep you Hopes alive for this too shall pass.
A wise man said, "he that is joined to the living there is hope, for a living dog is better than a dead lion".

Go to Youtube.com and search for "how to handle depression". I recommend you read "ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING" by Kath Harrell, listen to Joel Osteen on YouTube.

Please stay positive. Sometimes! We may have a good plan, lead a good life and do all we can but things may not go as planned. And I must confess at that point it is hard most especially when you're at your limit.

Stop comparing yourself with those you think you're better than but are doing better than you at the moment.
Be brave, and stay alive.
Re: What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? by sageb: 1:06pm On May 09, 2021
so down right now.
I have prayed up,
I have looked up.
Lord take control.

1 Like

Re: What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? by fannybaby(f): 1:11pm On May 09, 2021
I went to church today wink

1 Like

Re: What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? by usj(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2021
sageb:
so down right now.
I have prayed up,
I have looked up.
Lord take control.

It is well! Jesus take the wheels!!

There is a thing or two we're all waiting and hoping for. As Isaiah will say, "they that wait upon the lord shall mount up with wings as Eagles". Keep The Hope ALive. Do more, God will bless the work of you hand.
Re: What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? by usj(m): 1:55pm On May 09, 2021
fannybaby:
I went to church today wink
Awesome! As common as that may sound to most folks, I haven't been to a church this year. All I have for reasons are just excuses.
Re: What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? by realtalk19: 4:17am On May 10, 2021
usj:
A guy in the neighbourhood, lost his wallet. That has his atm cards, about 30k cash and other stuff in a bus and was totally stranded.

Out of nowhere, he got a call from a lady of about 25 years of age. They agreed on a meeting point, and she handed over everything to him as it was before the wallet was lost.

I know the amount isn't a life changing sum of money but, it can handle one or two immediate needs of an average person.

So, for her to return the wallet intact. She earns my ultimate respect and restores my hope that indeed, inspite of the difficulties caused by COVID 19 and bad governance someone still chose to be honest.

What do you think?
What's that that has made you happy and you can't wait to share? What is eating you up inside? If you don't mind sharing.

God sent Devine helpers to me and I was able to gather funds to pay my rent in full. It's a miracle.
Re: What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? by Foodqueen(f): 5:42am On May 10, 2021
I dedicated my daughter and son.
Re: What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? by usj(m): 7:05am On May 10, 2021
realtalk19:

God sent Devine helpers to me and I was able to gather funds to pay my rent in full. It's a miracle.
wow! Congratulations
Re: What Really Made You Happy Or Sad Today? by usj(m): 7:08am On May 10, 2021
Foodqueen:
I dedicated my daughter and son.
awesome! Congratulations to you and your entirefamily members. Are they twin?

(1) (Reply)

Toks 2005 Toyota Highlander / How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s 17-year-old Son - Housewife (pics) / Does Steeless Flask Retain Heat/cold Than Plastic Flask?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.