Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Is That Woman You Are After A Player ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is That Woman You Are After A Player ? (444 Views)

"Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is That Woman You Are After A Player ? by Ilekokonit: 5:43pm On May 08, 2021
Is that woman you are after a player ?

If she can't have fun with you without you spending a lot of money on her, you're being played.

If you never seem to make it out of the first-date zone, you are being played.

If she never offers to give, and just takes--you're being played.

If she's got another guy that's always texting/calling her, you're being played.

Assume that a woman is always playing you or using you.

The thing is, female humans are a product of evolution. The biological “winners” who bred more babies, and had more babies that survived, were the females that secured males who:

Could provide for and protect her brood;

Gave her plenty of dick.

So. Female humans, unconsciously, instinctively, think like this: Wallet plus Dick equals Love.

In other words, as a man, a woman sees you as just a Wallet with a Dick . Never forget this.

It’s just what she is. She doesn’t even know why. It’s instinctive.

We humans have been trying to tone down these primal instincts, culturally and intellectually, but we’ve only been “civilized” for a brief time relative to the 200,000- year history of homo sapiens.

So, as a man, it’s best to remember to assume that a woman is always playing you or using you and work from there.

Errol Greene's story of how he found out his girl was playing him :-

This is easy. I will tell you my own brief story about being played when I was in my 20's. When I was 28, I had a very, very beautiful woman who played me. As soon as I realized what was happening, I ended things immediately, drove her back to her car and we never went out again.

This is how I figured it out.

Judy was a fitness contestant with a body that stopped traffic. Being an idiot and thinking I had a chance with her, I asked her out, and to my surprise, she said yes. However, I soon realized that every date suggestion she made was over-the-top. I was OK with that for our first date, but soon realized that there was never an offer of a quiet evening at home, or having an inexpensive dinner out, etc. Every date we had (and we had three) was a extravaganza that cost me well in excess of $500-$700.

So when she called and asked me what I was doing and wanted to get together for our third date, I told her she was breaking me. I was in my late 20's at the time, and this was killing my bank account.

So for the third date, she offered me a quiet evening at home. In fact, she wanted to "Make me dinner." OK, this is better, I thought. And it was better... until about two hours before she was supposed to come over, when she called to inform me that her "favorite comedian in the wooorrrld" was in town and for only "one more day. Can we PLEEEEEEASE do that instead??" She then threw in multiple references to the wild night at home we'd have later as a result.

So like the twenty-eight year-old naïve slowpoke I was, I said, "Sure!!"

Of course, I then learned that I had to take her to her favorite local restaurant (She "always went there first, it’s a tradition!"wink, and that came to $200+. Then front row tickets to the show plus drinks, and that came to another $300.

She's also getting progressively drunk as the night goes on and is now telling me how her dress, "just pops right off... which is going to be really convenient.. tonight. Wink, wink." Ironically enough, while I certainly wanted to have sex, I also thought I really liked her (wrong head thinking) and thought that this might be a way to also formalize a relationship. After the show, we drive to my house.

We get there, have drinks, talk for a few minutes about the show and the night. She seems to be having fun, and then suddenly and out of the blue... totally clams up. She now needs to leave "right away,” something about not being comfortable where her car is parked, which hasn't been a concern all evening long until it's time for us to be romantic together.

Then it hits me-- I'm totally being played. Holy crap, I shouldn't be allowed to operate heavy machinery, she's managed to do this to me yet again!

I tell her she's damn right she needs to leave right away, and that I will take her back to her car IMMEDIATELY. Suddenly all was clear now. She was just using me to live the high life and then once it was time to demonstrate that she actually liked me in some way, shape or form--and by that I mean even just some kissing and being openly affectionate- she always had to leave.

I drove her back in complete silence. I felt like a fool. It had been an expensive lesson. I dropped her off and never, ever did anything like that again as a result. Thanks to this experience, I gained the ability to spot a gold-digger from a mile away.

I heard later that she did this to a lot of other guys as well, and that they all thought that they would be "different." None were. She's still single. And not nearly as hot. Karma, right?

The moral of the story? If she can't have fun with you without you spending a lot of money on her, you're being played. If you never seem to make it out of the first-date zone, you are being played. If she never offers to give, and just takes--you're being played. If she's got another guy that's always texting/calling her, you're being played.

In short, if you think you are, you probably are. And if you think you are, call her on it. There are too many other, better options out there than to put up with crap like that.

Culled from :-
https://www.quora.com/What-are-signs-of-a-girl-who-is-playing-you

https://www.quora.com/How-can-you-determine-if-a-girl-is-a-player

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is That Woman You Are After A Player ? by anthonyuncle(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2021
some guys are counting their loses while reading this.

some will still get played after reading this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is That Woman You Are After A Player ? by MrGrimm: 6:25pm On May 08, 2021
Why are women like this. I'm just happy I've taken the red pill.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Model Call Girls Service In Mumbai That Will Give You The Feel Of Heaven / Nairaland Boutique: Check Out Your Quality Designers At Affordable Prices Here / Derivative Benefits In Watching Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.