Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,783 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

"Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" (5380 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by erinzy901(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Why do women fall deeper in love after sharing a nice time with a man but that's when the men feel they don't actually want the woman?

4 Likes

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by VeryWickedMan: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Because rotten fish can reset your brain to factory settings.

17 Likes

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by rickleye: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
erinzy901:
Why do women fall deeper in love after sharing a nice time with a man but that's when the men feel they don't actually want the woman?

Kinda straight forward is because they see sex from 2 different perspective.
I’ll tell you a story - there was this girl I pursued for a while - a week . After she came to visit me she mentioned she fell for me from the very first day but was playing hard to get (- 5 points).
When she removed her 34DD bra , her breasts were like onions ( -5points) I was disappointed so when we did the deed, all the emotions I had were running on a -10. To her I was a + 10. That was the last and only time we dated.
It takes a while for a man to reach the same emotional depth that a woman gets to before she opens her legs in a relationship.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by imagrg(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
Because the woman has collected the man's akamu which may be consequential while the man feels he has been used.

6 Likes

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by AdamuKD: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
shocked
Most men are guilty of this

12 Likes

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by AdamuKD: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
rickleye:

I’ll tell you a story - there was this girl I pursued for a while - a week . After she came to visit me she mentioned she fell for me from the very first day but was playing hard to get (- 5 points).
When she removed her 34DD bra , her breasts were like onions ( -5points) I was disappointed so when we did the deed, all the emotions I had were running on a -10. To her I was a + 10. That was the last and only time we dated.
It takes a while for a man to reach the same emotional depth that a woman gets to before she opens her legs in a relationship.
Girls stay away from this guy. He is the perfect example of what the op is saying grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by dollytino4real(f): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Dem don chop the plate so y kip it is their evil abi selfish reasons

4 Likes

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by erinzy901(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wow, Interesting
rickleye:

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by Honchoslim16(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fu¢k all the time and still act like I don't know her

5 Likes

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by Peacefulriver: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
The female was created to be emotional while the male was created to be logical, hence the difference.

She takes and sees sex as a gift to the man she finds the most attractive (especially the virgins) and her virginity to him as a gift which she's given to him and never to any other........before a lady(apart from sex workers) will have sex with a man, there have to be some level of emotional attachment.

The man being logical was only looking for what would gratify his need at that time which happens to be sex and once mission gets accomplished, he's job is done with no strings attached.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by brosom(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Xoxo true because I've noticed this a long time ago in my uni days.

Perhaps it's their nature.
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by rickleye: 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
AdamuKD:

Girls stay away from this guy. He is the perfect example of what the op is saying grin

grin grin grin
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by Cutehector(m): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
grin
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by Babaken(m): 12:17am On Oct 20, 2022
AdamuKD:
shocked
Most men are guilty of this
please nobody should mention my name in this category.
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by ThinkSmarter: 12:19am On Oct 20, 2022
Men are controlled by testosterone, the build up semen that needs to be released.
And once released, every thing get settled, until it builds up again in the sperm duct.
But women forms attachment after sex due to evolutionary instincts.
Evolutionary instincts propels women to form attachment with man after sex for protection and support, especially as pregnancy and child birth always arises from sex.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by placeofallure(f): 12:46am On Oct 20, 2022
These days women too have gravitated to become users. You have an idea in your head the image of a guy you could get down with and who you'd rather not be caught with. Even at that, if the sex isn't as fantastic as envisaged, you may not let it happen again. That's the end of the situationship!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by phemmyfour: 5:10am On Oct 20, 2022
erinzy901:
cos women are more emotional
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by chinwong(m): 5:13am On Oct 20, 2022
placeofallure:
These days women too have gravitated to become users. You have an idea in your head the image of a guy you could get down with and who you'd rather not be caught with. Even at that, if the sex isn't as fantastic as envisaged, you may not let it happen again. That's the end of the situationship!

Quite on point
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by Lalami3232(m): 6:01am On Oct 20, 2022
Let me learn from the pussy profs because a programmer is born to learn till death

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga go and learn programming instead of yahoo, then come back to thank me later"

5 Likes

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by Verifiedtrader(m): 6:38am On Oct 20, 2022
Happens to me most times.
Fall in love before knack then lose interest in the punanny after some weeks.
Get your T-Mobile esim and stop wasting money on useless google voice.

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by Sammy101111(m): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2022
That is the reality of life
After s£x some men will love you more
But some men will loose interest

There is something called sexual feeling if there is no sexual feeling love can’t work oh
Because sexual feeling can make a man love you forever and forget beauty

If she is beautiful
But sexually not sweet to the man
She will end up being dump
Sexual feelings makes a man love a woman dearly

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by LordIsaac(m): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2022
Post-coital tristesse it is called. No more campaign after election! grin

8 Likes

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by PerfectStranger(m): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2022
LordIsaac:
Post-coital tristesse it is called. No more campaign after election! grin
Madafaka grin

5 Likes

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2022
dollytino4real:
Dem don chop the plate so y kip it is their evil abi selfish reasons

which plate is that, d spoon u chop nko? Plate Ko, Spoon ni, u and ur mouth is stupid

1 Like

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by Southernigbo: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2022
Do u mean that runs girls fall in love with all the men

2 Likes

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by Mercury12(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2022
It depends
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by ITbomb(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2022
A man that truly love you will prove it after sex.
No matter how a girl form hard to "test" the guy, you only know him after.

Before sex, conji is the one forcing him to show all affection to make you lose your guard and open your legs.
After the conji phase is over, true love will stay, players will go.

The funny part is that players have mastered the game of making the girl feel love

13 Likes

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by tiswell(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2022
placeofallure:
a pvssy once fvcked cannot be unfvcked, weda the sex is fantastic as envisaged or not sad

body counts already added!

4 Likes

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by techWriter3: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2022
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by marlow1962(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2022
This mostly happens when the guy has chase the said lady for long. Just like the person above said, forming hard to get and finally they gets you, they will chop that tin you have been forming hard to get for and they will leave.

3 Likes

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by youngZee23: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2022
After all the shakara..the guy come see say ur pussy don die finish..abeg if na u..u go stay

6 Likes

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by Fahvvy: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2022
It's simple na....

It's because the girl in question is VALUELESS undecided...

Lemme paint y'all a picture...
The girl plays hard to get for a while...

The guy kept pushing and pushing thinking that if she is acting this way, then it must be because she has value...

And then they now have s.ex and after the s.ex he's like "so this is it"? undecided...

So he's greatly disappointed and all...
She was not what he expected and so he ask himself "why keep her?" undecided...

So ladies....
Understand that..
Playing hard to get doesn't make you appear more valuable in a man's eyes undecided...

If you're tra.sh, you're tra.sh undecided...
Work on yourself and watch men die to keep you even after they've gotten in-between your legs undecided...

Show them that va.gina is not all there is to you...

Show them that you're the real deal whether in bed or out of bed...

Show them that you're worth keeping...

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. / Coded And Open Dangers Of Badoo Dating App In Nigeria / Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.