Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From (11552 Views)

This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ygowon: 10:31pm On May 08, 2021
ablejesus26:

And what happens to the innocent ones who your leader claims to be fighting for??
They can die as long as you take your revenge on the fg.

Why can't you guys see that this has no positive impact of medium in sorting out anything at all.
Boko Haram has been fighting for whatever nonsense they are fighting for for years now since they picked up arms, but the only thing they have achieved is to turn their region into a death trap.

This recent happenings in Igboland is not who we are.
It doesn't paint a picture of the Igbo ideologies not at all.
If the Igbo boys don't stand up to fight the security men who have been obstructing them from securing their land from the Fulani herdsmen, the Fulani herdsmen would still kill the innocent igbos and in a very large number. Even though, the UGM does not target innocent igbos. So, tell me if you prefer the Fulani herdsmen who butcher igbos in their farm and the security does nothing about it. Or you can manage the UGM who is making the voice of the igbos heard for the actualization of Biafra where there won't be Fulani interference.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2021
nwaanambra1:

you will wake up when you or loved one is killed just for being igbo - THAT IS IF YOU ARE EVEN AN IGBO PERSON WHICH I DOUBT.

Don't dare play your games on me.

Igbo has enough to face already, adding this senseless killings only makes matters worse.

Are you more Igbo than uwazurike and massob, and the Ohaneze that has openly condemned this barbaric attacks which will keep drawing this I'll trained and mentally unstable fg army into our land?

Thank God Imo state is putting up a good fight to curb this criminalistic elements.

Igbo will not be hostaged by bloody murderers.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 10:50pm On May 08, 2021
ygowon:

If the Igbo boys don't stand up to fight the security men who have been obstructing them from securing their land from the Fulani herdsmen, the Fulani herdsmen would still kill the innocent igbos and in a very large number. Even though, the UGM does not target innocent igbos. So, tell me if you prefer the Fulani herdsmen who butcher igbos in their farm and the security does nothing about it. Or you can manage the UGM who is making the voice of the igbos heard for the actualization of Biafra where there won't be Fulani interference.

You keep running around circles.
I am not against the struggle for freedom and self determination.
I am a fan of anyone who has good inplay in bringing to an end to this unholy union.
If you say this animals and criminals are not killing Igbos you make your self an unrepentant liar.

You must be aware that this route will only lead to self destruct.
This route is of no positive impact to Igboland.
Even ipob will not publicly claim responsibility for this unreasonable Killings bcus they are aware it is all shades of wrong and crime to the Cause of alliegiance to Igboland.
Boko Haram believe they are fighting for something right, hence they own up to every attack.
The fact that ipob has rejected being tagged with this madness should tell you that this evil is wrong and does not paint any picture of who we are and what we are admired for.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ygowon: 10:58pm On May 08, 2021
ablejesus26:

Don't dare play your games on me.

Igbo has enough to face already, adding this senseless killings only makes matters worse.

Are you more Igbo than uwazurike and massob, and the Ohaneze that has openly condemned this barbaric attacks which will keep drawing this I'll trained and mentally unstable fg army into our land?

Thank God Imo state is putting up a good fight to curb this criminalistic elements.

Igbo will not be hostaged by bloody murderers.
Do u realize that ohanaeze, uwazurike and the Igbo politicians have pay from the government? Do u expect them to go against government? Nnamdi KANU would have been on pay list if he had wanted and there wouldn't have been any resistance to Fulani herdsmen in igboland today. Fulani butchering people in their farms in igboland would have been a normal news.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by TheSourcerer: 10:59pm On May 08, 2021
goodnessme1:
I have No pity for Nigeria force.
yeah all your top topics are about them been killed .
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ygowon: 11:02pm On May 08, 2021
ablejesus26:

You keep running around circles.
I am not against the struggle for freedom and self determination.
I am a fan of anyone who has good inplay in bringing to an end to this unholy union.
If you say this animals and criminals are not killing Igbos you make your self an unrepentant liar.

You must be aware that this route will only lead to self destruct.
This route is of no positive impact to Igboland.
Even ipob will not publicly claim responsibility for this unreasonable Killings bcus they are aware it is all shades of wrong and crime to the Cause of alliegiance to Igboland.
Boko Haram believe they are fighting for something right, hence they own up to every attack.
The fact that ipob has rejected being tagged with this madness should tell you that this evil is wrong and does not paint any picture of who we are and what we are admired for.
How are you even sure Ipob is behind UGM? Even though, I like UGM. They should continue to go after the security men who have refused to protect the people against Fulani herdsmen but will go after ESN who volunteered to protect their people from Fulani herdsmen
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2021
nwaanambra1:

oga can you pls keep your sermon to yours self.

igbo ideologies doesnt cover keeping quiet while you and your loved ones are being murdered.

IGBO IDEOLOGIES DOESN'T MEAN WE ARE COWARDS.
WE ALL DIE BUT ONCE.

Hmm I don't know how else to help you guys, to understand that is has nothing to do with self defense.
How can you equate bringing chaos Igboland self defense.

I have only 2ipob friends in reality.
One not an extreemist.
The other a crazed up almost brainwashed fellow, until this senseless attacks began.

His only surviving brother out of 6 is a very young police officer in Anambra.
Now the young man can't imagine his very intelligent and agile brother being killed by people his leader and ipob will have the world known as fulani killers and dss killers and outsiders. Hence after finding out that his leader who called this killers Angels and also has a sis who is a police officer, and some other niggas he knows who are ipob members and also have Families in the police force, jubilating over this killings that could take the life of his beloved brother. He denounced ipob immediately. He and I are going home this Monday to sensitize our youths and younger ones of the effects this madness has on Us a people and what it does to our image.
This is nothing close to self defense.
This is self destruct.
This is full scale madness.

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Christistruth00: 11:05pm On May 08, 2021
goodnessme1:
I have No pity for Nigeria force.

Good

Nnamdi Kanu’s sister is a Police Officer what has IPOB done, no bias remember

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by humilitypays(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2021
nwaanambra1:
[/b]

MAN MUST NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE.

BREAD UNDER CAPTIVITY IS A BREAD OF SORROW.

BIAFRA MUST COME. IT IS NO MORE OPTIONAL.

WE CANT FOLD OUR HANDS AND WATCH YOU BUTCHER OUR BROTHERS IN OUR OWN LAND,

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

NO MORE SITTING ON THE FENCE FOR ANY IGBO SON.

IF MBAKA IS MOVED TO CHANGE HIS STAND BC HE SAW HOW HIS BROTHERS ARE BEING BUTCHERED, WHO ARE YOU TO STILL BE SITTING ON THE FENCE!

I HAVE THE MONEY AND YET AM NOT HAPPY BEING IN THIS HELL HOLE WHERE YOU HATE ME SIMPLY BC AM IGBO - THEN LET ME BE FREE!

https://twitter.com/uche_ezeonye/status/1235209332305907712?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1235209332305907712&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.anaedoonline.com%2F2020%2F03%2F05%2Fhidden-video-of-nigerian-army-killing-unarmed-ipob-members-video%2F
Same here. I used to sit on the fence but never again.

I have the money. I have money more than most useless Nigerian politicians and I am not satisfied with how Igbos are treated in their own land.

I have a lot of well meaning Igbos in top positions abroad boiling and waiting to pay Nigerians back for their evil and maltreatment of Igbos for decades.

The next war will be deadlier than second civil war.

This UGM should give them a hint of what would happen once things become full blown.

They think we are fools. They will know
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ygowon: 11:08pm On May 08, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hmm I don't know how else to help you guys, to understand that is has nothing to do with self defense.

One not an extreemist.
The other a crazed up almost brainwashed fellow, until this senseless attacks began.

Now the young man can't imagine his very intelligent and agile brother being killed by people his leader and ipob will have the world known as fulani killers and dss killers and outsiders. Hence after finding out that his leader who called this killers Angels and also has a sis who is a police officer, and some other niggas he knows who have Families in the police force, jubilating over this killings that could take the life of his beloved brother. He denounced ipob immediately. He and I are going home this Monday to sensitize our youths and younger ones of the effects this madness has on Us a people and what it does to our image.
This is self destruct.
You see where selfishness is reasoning for you? That your friend is not an ipob or ipob supporter. So, if his brother was not in police, he would have continued to support ipob? Your reasoning sef!

See, get the point here.
1. Fulani herdsmen have been attacking igboland and the security men support them
2. Igbo boys decided to take up arm and protect their land
3. They succeeded in curtailing the herdsmen attack but the security decided to go after them
4. Now, UGM decided to go after the security going after the boys protecting their land.

My question is this:

Would you like the Fulani herdsmen menace to become rampant in igboland if these boys drop their arms?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by humilitypays(m): 11:10pm On May 08, 2021
ablejesus26:

One not an extreemist.

Now the young man can't imagine his very intelligent and agile brother being killed by people his leader and ipob will have the world known as fulani killers and dss killers and outsiders. Hence after finding out that his leader who called this killers Angels and also has a sis who is a police officer, and some other niggas he knows who are ipob members and also have Families in the police force, jubilating over this killings that could take the life of his beloved brother. He denounced ipob immediately. He and I are going home this Monday to sensitize our youths and younger ones of the effects this madness has on Us a people and what it does to our image.
This is self destruct.
You need to get a chair and sit down.

This is testing stage.

Things will soon get crazier if Nigerian government doesn't take time.

Military force can never solve this issue, never. And the more they kill Igbo youths they more they win more volunteers for ESN.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2021
ygowon:
Do u realize that ohanaeze, uwazurike and the Igbo politicians have pay from the government? Do u expect them to go against government? Nnamdi KANU would have been on pay list if he had wanted and there wouldn't have been any resistance to Fulani herdsmen in igboland today. Fulani butchering people in their farms in igboland would have been a normal news.

You call the Ohaneze,SE Governors and Uwazurike unprinted names.
If I ask you to explain my own suspicions about the honesty of your own leader will you be able to do so??

No one here has even been able to proffer any logical ans to why an Igboman should celebrate and call animals killing Igbos and putting tears in the eyes of their families angels, while his own sister is also a police officer serving this damned evil fulani govt.

Well I am not here to discuss Ipob or it's leaders,I am rather concerned with how the peace Igboland expectially my very own Imo state, a blessed and peaceful land where people troop in to relax and have fun, is being threatened.

This madness is a lose lose situation for Igboland and any sensible Igboman should condemn it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Bankalert(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Don't mind the idiots my brother, their hatred for the Igbo race will be their doom and destruction.

lori iro... Nothing to see here...igbo killing igbos... Next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Bankalert(m): 11:25pm On May 08, 2021
humilitypays:
Same here. I used to sit on the fence but never again.

I have the money. I have money more than most useless Nigerian politicians and I am not satisfied with how Igbos are treated in their own land.

I have a lot of well meaning Igbos in top positions abroad boiling and waiting to pay Nigerians back for their evil and maltreatment of Igbos for decades.

The next war will be deadlier than second civil war.

This UGM should give them a hint of what would happen once things become full blown.

They think we are fools. They will know
they will know what? War? Death? How bad can it get? Millions will die? Make sure to take the fight up north because ipob/igbos can only kill more igbo soldiers/casualties in the east and render their mothers and fathers childless. You think Buhari will send his fulani army there to fight you? Next!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2021
humilitypays:
You need to get a chair and sit down.

This is testing stage.

Things will soon get crazier if Nigerian government doesn't take time.

Military force can never solve this issue, never. And the more they kill Igbo youths they more they win more volunteers for ESN.

What volunteer are you talking about.
Who is talking about the militant esn here.
Every sensible Igbo organization even ipob will dissociate itself from this happenings. Bcus they understand that it's anti Igbo and will not be welcomed at all as a normal in Igboland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ygowon: 11:28pm On May 08, 2021
ablejesus26:

You call the Ohaneze,SE Governors and Uwazurike unprinted names.
If I ask you to explain my own suspicions about the honesty of your own leader will you be able to do so??

No one here has even been able to proffer any logical ans to why an Igboman should celebrate and call animals killing Igbos and putting tears in the eyes of their families angels, while his own sister is also a police officer serving this damned evil fulani govt.

Well I am not here to discuss Ipob or it's leaders,I am rather concerned with how the peace Igboland expectially my very own Imo state, a blessed and peaceful land where people troop in to relax and have fun, is being threatened.

This madness is a lose lose situation for Igboland and any sensible Igboman should condemn it.
You don't have any point since you can't ask the questions. Discussing ipob demands you are versatile which i doubt. There can never be peace if there's no fight, just know that.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 11:39pm On May 08, 2021
ygowon:

You see where selfishness is reasoning for you? That your friend is not an ipob or ipob supporter. So, if his brother was not in police, he would have continued to support ipob? Your reasoning sef!

See, get the point here.
1. Fulani herdsmen have been attacking igboland and the security men support them
2. Igbo boys decided to take up arm and protect their land
3. They succeeded in curtailing the herdsmen attack but the security decided to go after them
4. Now, UGM decided to go after the security going after the boys protecting their land.

My question is this:

Would you like the Fulani herdsmen menace to become rampant in igboland if these boys drop their arms?

The same Igbo boys who wants to take up arms, are jubilating and celebrating when this same fulani killers and evil fg army kill Igbos all in the name of killing police officers, their leader even called the fulani killers angels.
So have your leader now bcom a supporter of fulani killers and dss killers,that he should applaud, encourage and praise them for causing unrest in Igboland??.

My friend denounced ipob bcuz he can't relate with why his only brother and existing sibling should die,while the sister of his leader, who should lead by example by helping the killers he praised and called angels,locate and kill her first, should live.

Give me one reason why I should support this killings going on or why I should praise this bastard killers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2021
ygowon:
You don't have any point since you can't ask the questions. Discussing ipob demands you are versatile which i doubt. There can never be peace if there's no fight, just know that.

You are obviously running from the reality I am painting.
But know this too, Igbo will not fight for a call that's not trustworthy.

Your leader wants Biafra but Igbos keep voting in the Nigerian Govt.
Infact Anambra people are planning on voting in another govt. And we pray that they retain Apga maka Apga bu nke anyi.
Your leader said Igbos should stop attending yoruba churches come to my Redeemed branch tomorrow and do a count of Igbos in the house of God.We plenty no be small.

He is on his own.
And the moment he dares to make known to the world, or it becomes clear that he has a hand in this evil bedeviling our once peaceful region.
It will be over for him.

Igboland says no to Insurgency.
There is no place for terrorism in Igbo heritage and Culture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ygowon: 11:51pm On May 08, 2021
ablejesus26:

The same Igbo boys who wants to take up arms, are jubilating and celebrating when this same fulani killers and evil fg army kill Igbos all in the name of killing police officers, their leader even called the fulani killers angels.
So have your leader now bcom a supporter of fulani killers and dss killers,that he should applaud, encourage and praise them for causing unrest in Igboland??.

My friend denounced ipob bcuz he can't relate with why his only brother and existing sibling should die,while the sister of his leader, who should lead by example by helping the killers he praised and called angels,locate and kill her first, should live.

Give me one reason why I should support this killings going on or why I should praise this bastard killers.
To be honest with you, I don't seem to understand this your comment, especially the beginning but all the same.

If you or your friend is not supporting ipob for having a relative in the police or army then, you all are selfish. Meaning that you would have supported if you had nobody in the police or army. That's why KANU is always better than you because, he has someone in the police according to you but he is still not biased.

My advice is, tell your relatives who are in Nigerian police or army to resign. ESN is there to absorb them

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 11:55pm On May 08, 2021
ygowon:
To be honest with you, I don't seem to understand this your comment, especially the beginning but all the same.

If you or your friend is not supporting ipob for having a relative in the police or army then, you all are selfish. Meaning that you would have supported if you had nobody in the police or army. That's why KANU is always better than you because, he has someone in the police according to you but he is still not biased.

My advice is, tell your relatives who are in Nigerian police or army to resign. ESN is there to absorb them

Oga you are getting me pissed off by running around circles and avoiding my question.
Why should my friends brother die, while the sis of his leader who is also a police officer be alive to continue with her hopes and dreams while serving in this wicked govt.

Don't quote me again if you can't provide an unbias and intelligent ans to this question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ygowon: 11:59pm On May 08, 2021
ablejesus26:

You are obviously running from the reality I am painting.
But know this too, Igbo will not fight for a call that's not trustworthy.

Your leader wants Biafra but Igbos keep voting in the Nigerian Govt.
Infact Anambra people are planning on voting in another govt. And we pray that they retain Apga maka Apga bu nke anyi.
Your leader said Igbos should stop attending yoruba churches come to my Redeemed branch tomorrow and do a count of Igbos in the house of God.We plenty no be small.

He is on his own.
And the moment he dares to make known to the world, or it becomes clear that he has a hand in this evil bedeviling our once peaceful region.
It will be over for him.

Igboland says no to Insurgency.
There is no place for terrorism in Igbo heritage and Culture.
I'm not even sure if you are Igbo because igbos have never been cowards. Igbos are known to react if there is unjust treatment. That's why igbos are the most feared by the Nigerian government.

You say igboland says no to insurgency like you have a say in igboland. Even the Governor of IMO state has no say, na you wey dey pretend to be Igbo go dictate for igbos. Chai! All these Fulani guys, you can go to any length to persuade igbos but you can't get it. Sorry!
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ygowon: 12:02am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

Oga you are getting me pissed off by running around circles and avoiding my question.
Why should my friends brother die, while the sis of his leader who is also a police officer be alive to continue with her hopes and dreams while serving in this wicked govt.

Don't quote me again if you can't provide an unbias and intelligent ans to this question.
Tell his police sister to stand by the way of UGM and see if she will not be killed. Have you answered my question?

I asked: would you prefer Fulani herdsmen to be butchering igbos in their own land while the security does nothing? That's if you are even an Igbo person because a lion can not born a goat.

I can see that you are lacking points to argue like every Fulani BMC member I had engaged before, the reason for the don't quote me.
Next time, read wide and be knowledgeable enough to talk about igbos and Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:33am On May 09, 2021
More IPOB/UGM on their way to heaven hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Dnonny14(m): 12:49am On May 09, 2021
@Ablejesus,pls for the sake of sanity and good conscience remove Jesus from your name and add Satan, that suit and put appearance of what you represent and stands for... May justice prevail not minding who desire it. Can you unequivocally point out where where this gallant, selfless defenders of our almost ravaged territory by Fulani herdsmen where they got it wrong? That made you keep masturbating all over this thread in defense of your people? Because, I'm sure you are not Igbo, and you can never be one because your reasoning is far from that of a bonifide igboman... Please, take your myopic advice to fg and Nigeria security, I think they need your advice more, they should stop turning our peaceful region to a war zone, igbos are not known with terrorism, an Igbo man his primary aim is to make money and live a better life... All we (well meaning Igbo) are seeking is give us enabling environment or free us let us create that enabling environment by ourselves that is all we are asking for nothing more... we have seen many foul play in every angle in this tiring country...,that I ask for enabling environment so I should be killed?may justice take its course.

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by gidgiddy: 12:59am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:
Massob members were also killed by the evil fg army, are they advocating for some animalistic criminals and murderous elements,to rain down chaos in Igboland??.

When this soldiers come looking for the said ugm/esn as the op would have it known, won't they take it as an opportunity to carry out senseless brutality against the innocent ones.

For Goodness sake, Why is no one putting into consideration the pain and plight this madness will have on the innocent Igboman who just needs to go out and get what to feed his household with.

The way you reason is crude and backwards. You say that MASSOB was killed by the "evil fg army", but what you are far more interested in is that MASSOB did not retaliate and call for retribution. In other words, as long as its the 'evil fg army' doing the killing, all is well and good. As long as Soldiers are killing unarmed civilians and nobody is reacting negatively or violently to that, you can sleep well at night

Your main issue is that your sleep should not be disturbed by anyone, or group, retaliating against the extra-judicial killings of the security forces because it could cause more problems to your sleep than you need

Learn from a former American President who said this:

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible,
will make violent agitation inevitable

- JFK

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by zabimaru: 1:37am On May 09, 2021
Chaii, e don do oh.
The beating of able***** is just too much. Una wan kill am?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by SweetiliciousD: 4:06am On May 09, 2021
johnmartus:
Please leave Yoruba UGM for security to take care of them after all they are not igbo they are Yoruba muslim from osun imported to southeast to destroy the region because of Tinubu ambition.

Aren't you high on shisha?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:17am On May 09, 2021
Styluss:
can you give any instance where Biafra agitators caused violence prior to this era of unknown gunmen? ... I'll give you a hundred and one evidence of the Nigerian forces killing and harrasing them unprovoked!

So what if the FG sends army to level the east?
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:21am On May 09, 2021
ygowon:

Tell his police sister to stand by the way of UGM and see if she will not be killed. Have you answered my question?

I asked: would you prefer Fulani herdsmen to be butchering igbos in their own land while the security does nothing? That's if you are even an Igbo person because a lion can not born a goat.

I can see that you are lacking points to argue like every Fulani BMC member I had engaged before, the reason for the don't quote me.
Next time, read wide and be knowledgeable enough to talk about igbos and Nigeria

So what if the FG sends army to level the east due to this?
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by nedu666: 4:23am On May 09, 2021
I keep hearing kanu sister is a police officer. Pls what is her name, rank and which division. Also can some one post her picture here. Thanks
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:24am On May 09, 2021
ygowon:

So what if the FG sends army to level the East due to this ? I mean both IPOB and non IPOB members, what exactly will be there to gain ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? / CNN’s Amampour: Rotimi Amaechi Looted $757M (N70B) in US Foreign Account / 1st Owerri Semi Tunnel/Interchange Nearing Completion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.